Monday Morning Think Tank 11/21/16 - What a Wild Week this will be!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's weird because there were 2 TB items in my first black box palette then no items in my second box. Just cash, energy, and stars.

Has anyone gotten to their gold box yet?
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Here 2500 ka$h Event goes again πŸ‘
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    It's weird because there were 2 TB items in my first black box palette then no items in my second box. Just cash, energy, and stars.

Has anyone gotten to their gold box yet?

I opened mine and received a partnership. But it was the last one I needed to win a clothing item so I was ok with it.
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    This was my gold box.
    one more white box ugly down, 7 to go.

2w2eo3n.jpg

Edit: **** that's more than 7 I wasn't counting the horrible handbags :(
    But one down regardless :) Hope my TB box is good.
    Val_ wrote: Β»
    This was my gold box.
    one more white box ugly down, 7 to go.

2w2eo3n.jpg

Edit: **** that's more than 7 I wasn't counting the horrible handbags :(
    But one down regardless :) Hope my TB box is good.

WOW. I got that white jumpsuit from my daily box before. I'm so sorry Val. :( In my case I just got 4000 fricking ka$h from my gold box. Ugh. just wasted a lot of money for this box :mad:

Games should make people happy, not stress people out.
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My golden box:

collage-1479858586867_zps0zkep2kb.jpg

Was hoping for the boots or hairstyle. But this is fine! Something to remember. Wow, am I glad I dodged all that energy... "Femme" would have meant energy, too.
    Android
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Has anyone else noticed pets giving two energy bolts? It happened earlier today but I thought I must have been mistaken. Then it happened again, just now, and I know it was two bolts.
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
    Has anyone else noticed pets giving two energy bolts? It happened earlier today but I thought I must have been mistaken. Then it happened again, just now, and I know it was two bolts.

Yes, Julesmo. My pet pug does give me 2 energy bolts whenever I tap him every 3-4 hours.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Julesmo all pets give 2 energy bolts except the kitty in downtown LA, the dog in Hollywood and the dog in Miami :)
    Julesmo wrote: Β»
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    My boxes have been absolutely pitiful. Tiles where items should be. I won't be finishing, no TBs this time. But I'm going to be all ready for Thanksgiving. But I can be your cheerleader. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    If the weekend event starts on Thursday, does this mean that we will get the spoilers tomorrow? Crossing my fingers!
    β™‘ iOS (level 64 A+++) β™‘
    β™”Β Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhΒ β™”
    SugarK wrote: Β»
    Julesmo all pets give 2 energy bolts except the kitty in downtown LA, the dog in Hollywood and the dog in Miami :)

And also the gold fish in Downtown LA :)
    Since this is going to be the Black Friday Event, whether we get spoilers or not is up in the air. It could go either way. ;) I'm hoping yes. Spoilers would be so awesome. Fingers crossed. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Done!

I posted my travesty of a black box earlier in the thread, my second pick wasn't any better but at least the palette was!
    L4SyXN0.jpg

Gold box:
    ixMKEXh.jpg
    Full round of Kash for me, yay!

My TB box:
    zUb58F6.jpg
    It's alright, but I should have gone with my usual box, the black feathery dress!

In brighter news, I reached Nr1 in the top couples list! What a sweet reward you get for it :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Lii wrote: Β»
    In brighter news, I reached Nr1 in the top couples list! What a sweet reward you get for it :)

I've never gotten close to #1. I think maybe the 20's has been my highest. What was your reward?

I'm at 268/380 so I'm hoping I can finish in 15 hours. I'm getting stuck with 1 hour dates so far this morning though.
    Screenshot_2016-11-23-12-43-09_zpssp8vd0bb.jpg

Another purse. Bad choice.
    Android
    I've never gotten close to #1. I think maybe the 20's has been my highest. What was your reward?

I'm at 268/380 so I'm hoping I can finish in 15 hours. I'm getting stuck with 1 hour dates so far this morning though.

I haven't before either. I think dating a lot and dating in lots of different locations really helps. If I only date in Oak I don't climb at all, if I date at different places in between I jump up 2 or 3 places at once. For reaching the Top 10 I got 2 Kstars and for reaching 1 I got 35 KStars (I think, I'm really bad at remembering numbers).
    Lii wrote: Β»
    I haven't before either. I think dating a lot and dating in lots of different locations really helps. If I only date in Oak I don't climb at all, if I date at different places in between I jump up 2 or 3 places at once. For reaching the Top 10 I got 2 Kstars and for reaching 1 I got 35 KStars (I think, I'm really bad at remembering numbers).

Awesome! I'm doing Oak for this event but sometimes when all I have are the default gigs to do I'll randomly date just to kill some energy. I'll have to try it out :)
    Finished!
    Aaaand I got a bracelet...

2j64klg.jpg

It was an easy event so I'm not that bothered...excited for the weekend event though
    Screenshot_2016-11-23-12-43-09_zpssp8vd0bb.jpg

Another purse. Bad choice.

But that is a really nice bag! I really like it
    Good morning dolls. Z is 40 away from finishing, so I think I'll finish with her, but the others will be sitting the day out. I figured it out, so far it's cos about 20 thoudsand k$ to win 2,500 + 2500 + 4000 = 9000. Spend 20 for 9. ​nice. this is not my fave event. But watch, z will get a good tab and it will all be worth it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Val_ wrote: Β»
    But that is a really nice bag! I really like it

Sure is! Don't want to sound ungrateful. But I was hoping for something like this wonderful green dress or skirt in your palette 😁!!!
    Android
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I finished this morning. It wasn't too difficult to do.

I got 25 stars in my first box, 30 energy in my second, and $4000 in my third. The double bun hair was next to the cash, so I'm a bit angry I didn't do a second box (I was torn choosing between two boxes). I got the red ball gown in my TB, so that was pretty cool.

I hadn't been getting Kstars for watching videos, but that changed yesterday, and I'm getting them. But after one video I get sent to the other offers wall. I find if I wait a few minutes I can do the watch video action again.
    I'm 15 Points away from the second black box in my new game. I'll manage that, but it will be a huge accomplishment. My energy bar is so small, I can't even finish a 1hour date with a full one.
    I thought the advantage was, that whatever I get in the box will be great, because at this point 2,500 Kash is a lot and so is 40 energy. But I got an ugly daily gift box item in my first black box so I was wrong with my optimism haha
    Down to 62 points to finish. I had a couple 8 hour dates pop up however I'm back to the 1 hour dates :( I think I'll make it but if these date timeframes don't get better I'm going to have to grind my butt off. I don't want to be this close and give up.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey all! I'm done with the event, here are my boxes:
    uXK0Yei.png?1

I nailed here! Really proud of myself, if I can say that I'm good on something in this life is on to find the boxes that have kash:p
    F3ErJMX.png?1

Stars are never too much!
    Fr0AooQ.png?1

Ok I admit this one wasn't a challenge!
    6e5pYUM.png?1
    I remember that I wanted this shirt back on 2015's Easter, so it's cool, just feels a bit old almost 2 years later.

My only complaint is that I can't understand why Glu still puts all those throwback items to the hacked games make their party, cause clearly for I could see during the last few weeks here at the forum people aren't buying those boxes... I bet if they come back with the wardrobe sales people will be more willing to purchase the items instead to bet on a blind chance.

Now waiting for the Black Friday!!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    My boxes contained not too attractive mint green pumps, not too exciting gray sunglasses, 40 Kstars (yay!), and clunky, not too exciting or attractive beige shoes. Not complaining because I'm pumped about the Kstars and glad I missed the money awards. That beige/lace two piece dress that's in the banner continues to elude me. It was on my TB palette.. I want that so bad!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    Hey all! I'm done with the event, here are my boxes:
    uXK0Yei.png?1

I nailed here! Really proud of myself, if I can say that I'm good on something in this life is on to find the boxes that have kash:p
    F3ErJMX.png?1

Stars are never too much!
    Fr0AooQ.png?1

Ok I admit this one wasn't a challenge!
    6e5pYUM.png?1
    I remember that I wanted this shirt back on 2015's Easter, so it's cool, just feels a bit old almost 2 years later.

My only complaint is that I can't understand why Glu still puts all those throwback items to the hacked games make their party, cause clearly for I could see during the last few weeks here at the forum people aren't buying those boxes... I bet if they come back with the wardrobe sales people will be more willing to purchase the items instead to bet on a blind chance.

Now waiting for the Black Friday!!!!

Vats is entirely right. I never bought even one of those tb boxes--the number of stars to buy who-on-earth knows what is just stupid--to *me*; I am not speaking for, or insulting, anyone who does like buying them. BUT. I have bought the *non*-price-gouged tb items on sale in the kloset. Glu, you know you price-gouge, and heavily at that. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves, but we already know that embarrassment is lost on you. 200 K-stars for that Christmas hairstyle so many people had wanted. So glad it looked just horrible on my doll. Plus, at that price I wouldn't have bought it anyway. Too many Glu employees missing that super ego <see Freud>. At any rate, I would buy the tb's placed on sale in the wardrobe too.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Ok the event is done... there was a lot of nice dresses in my pallette, why I picked the earrings? :(
    Screenshot_20161123-160028_zpsi0ffhvgy_edit_1479913330093_zpsc3pq1hpy.jpeg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Sil5678 wrote: Β»
    Ok the event is done... there was a lot of nice dresses in my pallette, why I picked the earrings? :(
    Screenshot_20161123-160028_zpsi0ffhvgy_edit_1479913330093_zpsc3pq1hpy.jpeg

I got the exact same earrings this week!
    I reached the second box with Finn, I got Kash, but I'm not complaining since I'm saving up to buy the Calabasas mansion. And a car. And clothes.