Options

Weekend Event 11/24/2016 - 3rd Annual Black Friday Extravaganza!

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I know that not everybody celebrates this Holiday (me included), but it carries such a beautiful meaning that today I'll keep to myself all criticism and just enjoy what we have here and be thankful for having all beautiful people of this forum around me.:o

I did a bit of shopping already, since just wardrobe items are on sale I'll try to spend wisely on things that I really want, and maybe later I'll go for non wardrobe items if my spends aren't enough to reach the cowboy hat. I'm all about cowboys lately since I started to watch Westworld.

I wasn't aiming none of the boxes items, was hoping for k-stars to help on the spending, but got the top and I'm cool with that:
    SJQSe6R.png?1

Hope everyone have a great event and Holiday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Finns free Box:
    LGjdILC.jpg
    I didn't think there would come the day were I'd miss the kash and energy in the boxes :/
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving!

We've already had our Canadian Thanksgiving back in October, but Vats is right, it's a lovely sentiment even for those not celebrating :)

I have a HUGE shopping list and I decided I'm only buying things on sale this time. I will get the other items like the gym at the next VIP event. Kinda glad I don't have things like cooking a turkey to distract me from my shopping LOL. Enjoy your day everyone!! :o
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm sorry for those of you that had bad luck with the giftboxes, but good luck to those of you still chasing! Congrats to those of you that got the items you wanted. I'm about to open some boxes, I love the giftbox items this weekend - very happy that they are during a VIP when I don't mind opening!

I am very disappointed about something, though (and I'll be posting a more detailed version of this in the Hookah thread when I have time). Since the last update, I've watched a ton of free video offers, specifically clicking on the ones that reward you with one k-star. However, I never get that k-star, and instead am rewarded with energy. I have contacted support, and got a response quicker than usual, but you could tell the person hadn't actually read my comment, as they gave me advice that didn't even fit with what I had said. This is super sketchy; I had agreed to do something for Glu in exchange for something, and did not get my end of the deal. I feel super uncomfortable buying stars when I have so many outstanding, but the sale... ugh.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Started the morning off buying some shoes. My box:

H9vPgAQ.png?1

Yay! I'm so excited. This hair looks amazing. I would've been happy with any of the GB items but I'm especially happy about this. Plus I narrowly missed the purple shirt... phew! The rest of my palette actually was really decent. No energy in sight! Although had I picked the cash I would've been livid. All those k-star boxes and picking cash... I'm annoyed just thinking about it and it didn't even happen lol

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate and and to all - have a great day!!
  • Options
    zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    I have bought a few things off my list. I'm trying to space it out to get maximum enjoyment out of this event. My free box I got the shoes and I opened up a second box and got cash. An hour later I opened up another and got the black dress. I reallllllly want the hair and I'm deciding if I should chase it or not.

I would buy a star pack, but I don't want to since I've watched a ton of videos in this past week and I only got like half the stars. I don't want to buy them on principle. It's like I'm forced to buy them. Too bad Glu.

I usually get the SMC, but I don't care for it this week and I still have ads in my game even though I bought the SMC last week.
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I am very disappointed about something, though (and I'll be posting a more detailed version of this in the Hookah thread when I have time). Since the last update, I've watched a ton of free video offers, specifically clicking on the ones that reward you with one k-star. However, I never get that k-star, and instead am rewarded with energy. I have contacted support, and got a response quicker than usual, but you could tell the person hadn't actually read my comment, as they gave me advice that didn't even fit with what I had said. This is super sketchy; I had agreed to do something for Glu in exchange for something, and did not get my end of the deal. I feel super uncomfortable buying stars when I have so many outstanding, but the sale... ugh.

Ive had this problem too. I keep getting energy when I watch the usual videos for stars. I know the offer wall seems sketchy, but I always get the advertised reward when I watch videos in the 'other offers' section. All of the other offers are way more hit and miss, but the videos seem to be legitimate.

Also, I thought the largest stars pack which is the most $$ I've spent on this game. I feel kind of crazy for buying it on impulse but it's such a good sale! To calm my nerves I chased the gift box hair and found it at the end of my 3rd pallet :). I got all of the other gb items in the process, too. 3 of the boxes I opened had 40 stars so that helped with the cost. Opening all those boxes seems like nothing considering I've never had over 2000 stars before haha. I also bought a few things from the closet that were on sale and some new facial features. I think I'm done for now. I'll save the rest for future VIP events (need to furnish the fashion house and buy the gym along with lots of pets) and TB/gift box items.

Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy the event everyone :)

EDIT: I also wanted to ask, has anyone gotten a luxe goal during the sale? It'd be cool if we could also get stars back on an item on top of the Black Friday discount.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm pretty sure one of our friends is celebrating 2 holidays today - Thanksgiving and a birthday. Happy birthday maxrockatansky​!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    EDIT: I also wanted to ask, has anyone gotten a luxe goal during the sale? It'd be cool if we could also get stars back on an item on top of the Black Friday discount.

Maria always calls me several times a day, always with KStar items and then on VIP weekends she goes radio silent and calls like twice during the whole event about Kash items. Today she's actually called me once about the Chandelier in the Abu Dhabi home (Kash item).
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Ive had this problem too. I keep getting energy when I watch the usual videos for stars. I know the offer wall seems sketchy, but I always get the advertised reward when I watch videos in the 'other offers' section. All of the other offers are way more hit and miss, but the videos seem to be legitimate.

Also, I thought the largest stars pack which is the most $$ I've spent on this game. I feel kind of crazy for buying it on impulse but it's such a good sale! To calm my nerves I chased the gift box hair and found it in my 3rd pallet :). Seems like nothing considering I've never had over 2000 stars before haha. I also bought a few things from the closet that were on sale and think I'm done for now. I'll save the rest for future VIP events (need to furnish the fashion house and buy the gym along with lots of pets) and TB/gift box items.

I did! A 20 kstar silver bracelet that I actually wanted, with the black friday sale was just 10 kstars then Maria called and the luxe goal gave me back 5 kstars! Great deal
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

I got an offer for a pair of pants... but I didn't take it. Even with 4 stars off I didn't think it was worth it
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Maria always calls me several times a day, always with KStar items and then on VIP weekends she goes radio silent and calls like twice during the whole event about Kash items. Today she's actually called me once about the Chandelier in the Abu Dhabi home (Kash item).

Yeah she barely calls during VIP events :/
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I'm in the same boat with my new game! Although, there I'm trying to decide wether to buy the jet or wait. The jet is not discounted but then again the jet is the most useful item in the game.

Generally I think the Reykjavik club is worth it but what level are you on? It might not be that useful yet if you don't have that much energy since it will be hard to complete... from all the KStars generating places in game I think SoChic London is the best.

I'm currently level 24 with 36 energy. I've not heard of SoChic London yet, I don't think I can get it at this point. I have about 340 kstars to spend, plus any I make over the weekend. Unless I decide to buy more.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I was so annoyed that I didn't get the hair & dress, I went and ordered a pair of Saint Laurent booties.

Thanks Black Friday! lol
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure one of our friends is celebrating 2 holidays today - Thanksgiving and a birthday. Happy birthday maxrockatansky​!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!!!!!!!! You sneaky chick, you kept that pretty quiet LOL!!! Thanks for the announcement Kalinda ;)

keep-calm-tom-hardy-wishes-you-a-happy-birthday.png
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Hey guys do you know how much k stars have to spend to get the earnable dress?
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Okay so I don't usually post here but I just needed to share the nightmare I went through with the giftbox items, I really wanted the choker, hence I chased so much to no avail.

716d73e3a1.jpg
    71716c5fc6.jpg
    7173a46869.jpg

So for this one I stupidly decided to swap to box 6 as there was an item in there in all of the previous pallets and I'd seen other people had success with that box, well what a mistake.

717547c67f.jpg
    71770d94ee.jpg

The amount of kash I got has just made me so upset and I didn't even get the choker, I spent 360 k stars on kash... wow
    Now I spent over 500 stars, completed the event without buying anything from the wardrobe!:(
    Also sorry for not cropping the images, I'd already uploaded them to the image hosting site before I realised I hadn't and didn't want to go back and do it all.
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    Hey guys do you know how much k stars have to spend to get the earnable dress?

It's 300 for the dress
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Happy thanksgiving to those who celebrate! I'm going to spend the day with family and am mulling over the fashion house. How much is it in kash & stars to furnish? I know we have all 3 areas that need to be done.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Finns free Box:
    LGjdILC.jpg
    I didn't think there would come the day were I'd miss the kash and energy in the boxes :/
    Vats wrote:
    SJQSe6R.png?1

Thanks Lii & Vats for posting your male doll's palettes. Jon got the top in his free box in the same spot as both of yours. :)

IMG_0121.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone & Happy Birthday to Max!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts

Kalinda!! You minx <3 Thank you thank you! I treated myself to, erm, the entire gift box outfit. And some sale items. And a star pack.
    SugarK wrote: »
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAX!!!!!!!!!!! You sneaky chick, you kept that pretty quiet LOL!!! Thanks for the announcement Kalinda ;)

keep-calm-tom-hardy-wishes-you-a-happy-birthday.png

How can I keep calm about this?????? Best birthday picture ever, hands down! *swoon*
    Happy Thanksgiving & Happy Birthday to Max!!

Thank you so much Angeline! I'm so happy we're Krew buddies now.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Max!
    What a great way to celebrate today :)
    Btw, I just read your signature, are you still trying to figure out how to add people with iOS 10?

No Problem Angeline! Too funny that the shirts were all in the exact same spot.

I ended up buying the jet for Finn. Such a good decision, now I can actually grind for energy and don't need to stay in the same place as long as possible because traveling is expensive. The only thing I need now is a car :D
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Max!!!

I can't give you anything so, like SugarK here are some sweet pictures of Tom Hardy with dogs...
    CEVFTy_EWIAA8_Y9_J.jpg
    tom_hardy_puppy_dog_cosmopolitan_pictures_4.jpg
    tumblr_nyr2ysz_Vj_G1unj453o1_1280.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, maxrockatansky
    Hope you are having an amazing day!!

DkVpNlNxe74Uo.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    It's 300 for the dress
    Thank you Lii!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    AH HAHAHAHA! No kidding about the *swoon* :o Liked that pic so much I saved it to send to myself on MY bday LOL :p
    Seriously girl, hope you have an absolutely awesome day and get spoiled, like you deserve too &#55357;&#56471; oh and eat lots of turkey too ;)
    How can I keep calm about this?????? Best birthday picture ever, hands down! *swoon*
  • Options
    Serious cuteness here! Thanks for giving us all some thrills Camila ;)
    Happy Birthday Max!!!

I can't give you anything so, like SugarK here are some sweet pictures of Tom Hardy with dogs...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Also, I thought the largest stars pack which is the most $$ I've spent on this game. I feel kind of crazy for buying it on impulse but it's such a good sale! To calm my nerves I chased the gift box hair and found it at the end of my 3rd pallet :). I got all of the other gb items in the process, too. 3 of the boxes I opened had 40 stars so that helped with the cost. Opening all those boxes seems like nothing considering I've never had over 2000 stars before haha. I also bought a few things from the closet that were on sale and some new facial features. I think I'm done for now. I'll save the rest for future VIP events (need to furnish the fashion house and buy the gym along with lots of pets) and TB/gift box items.

Hi and Happy thanksgiving everyone. I'm on a break from the kitchen, freshly showered and sitting finally. I started the morning making coffee (after purchasing the Lincoln Continental of KStar Packages) That got me the Perks hair. And then I bought a dress....same dress for all e dolls. got a gift box and started chasing. ;)

Oh, about the videos, there was a thread in support, if you can't find it (or I can't) then start a new one and we'll trouble shoot it, but I'm sure it's there. Right now I'm on Holiday Banquet brain. Even though it's just 4...it's a full blown affair. with napkins folded decoratively, down to waterford china. I have to read everything after dinnerl I miss you, but from what I've read, overall things are good. Yes, I did notice for every good palette, there is a bad one. There is one pattern I saw that practically laughed at me. the bottome row was every item. the top row none. where do you think I spent those stars?....top row. Next palette a little better. But the chase goes on. I'm spreading my weekend out.

Oh, how great would it be if we could keep getting prizes the more we spent? I'm probably going to VIP aboug 3 events worth if you guys know what I mean.

PM me for anything you need, I'm checking mail and spam on my breaks from basting.

Happy Day to be Thankful for the new friends I've made here. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    OMG Happy Birthday Max. Rocket Girl, it's your birthday!!!

Mj_Ax_My1m_MDJl_NDI4_OTkz_MGI4_NDdk.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Happy Birthday Max!!!

CEVFTy_EWIAA8_Y9_J.jpg
    tumblr_nyr2ysz_Vj_G1unj453o1_1280.jpg

Well, I am dead on my birthday now. This is like, the perfect birthday gift. Can he be any more perfect??
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Happy birthday, maxrockatansky
    Hope you are having an amazing day!!

DkVpNlNxe74Uo.gif

*swooning intensifies* <3<3<3