v6.0 Update today (OMG I'm so excited)

1911131415

Comments

  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator The Land of PurpleModerators 28,751 Posts
    I removed a few posts, they publicized the name of the person leaking things, and simply drew attention to the perp. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    πŸ’œVats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Advanced Member Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Still getting used to the new styling and have been looking around. I do agree that we need to be able to zoom out because oak indeed is claustrophobic right now -

    tumblr_ohii289HuF1qfvh9po1_1280.jpg

    And you can see the flatness of the new bubbles vs. the old ones here too. The proportions for Vail is better -

    tumblr_ohii289HuF1qfvh9po2_1280.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

    #ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I actually kind of like the flat bubbles better. I think if they're going with that style though then the bubbles need to be consistent in their appearance. Either make all of them flat or go back to the old style.
  • JennahJennah New Member Registered Users 22 Posts
    I know other people have already mentioned it with the beard issue, but with the guys avatars' the noses are too close to the mouths! My hubby's character isn't as cute as before :(
  • SapphoSappho Experienced Member Registered Users 284 Posts
    I actually kind of like the flat bubbles better. I think if they're going with that style though then the bubbles need to be consistent in their appearance. Either make all of them flat or go back to the old style.
    I feel they look so out of place. They look basic and cheap, especially compared to some of the other bubbles and icons, and the flat dark blue and green of the dialogue options is just too much. Plus the new "action" bubbles are changed too, and look:

    IMG_0452.jpeg

    While the yellow part is alright, it's at least round, the white around it is just... not ok. It's not round at all and it doesn't even align properly at the top! It just doesn't look polished at all.

    I mean don't get me wrong, there is a lot I love about the game's new look, just this doesn't seem to match the standard the rest of it sets.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel the opposite: I think the bubbled icons look cheap. For me the flat style looks sleek and current. The bubbled icons look cartoony in comparison. Just my opinion :)
  • SapphoSappho Experienced Member Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yeah, flat style is all in fashion these days and I generally don't mind it as it can look really good but in this case it just looks so... unpolished. Uneven. Names and words seem crooked and offcenter in the bubbles, and the colors too bright. I don't mean to insult anyone's work but to me it honestly looks like something a first time app maker would produce. :/
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Jennah wrote: Β»
    I know other people have already mentioned it with the beard issue, but with the guys avatars' the noses are too close to the mouths! My hubby's character isn't as cute as before :(

    You're completely right Jennah, that's were resides the problem! Welcome to the forum, by the way!

    I already finished the storylines, so short this time!

    I think Misty finally will hook up with a nice guy, Jonny Black or something like that, they just need to realize they love each other! He looks good in my game, anyone knows if his appearence is random? Cause if it is, my game nailed for the first time.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator The Land of PurpleModerators 28,751 Posts
    Isn't Johnny black the rocker that gave us and instructions when we were teaming up with,Liza Love or something?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    πŸ’œVats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince New Member Registered Users 31 Posts


    omg i'm actually in love with everything in the new update tumblr_inline_mm2wb67mxJ1qz4rgp.gif
    finallyyyyyyyyy i can customize my character the way i want !!!! yaaaaaay !!!
    i look so cute hehe tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp.gif and i also love the new design even the zoom in .. somehow it's like a real tv show.. you know。

    ohh btw .. i'm new here soo .. nice to meet you all tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif

    00976_zpskkxsnxde.png
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member NYCRegistered Users 1,967 Posts
    The new isabeau. Sad, bewildered, and lost, she went shopping nonetheless, because three new things she just couldn't say no to.
    [IMG][/img]image_zps8qp2t1x1.jpeg

    It would be great to stop all the planted comments, seriously.

    EDIT: Notice how the def gorge new hairstyle covers her broken neck with camo precision.

    EDIT: I changed nothing but her eye color. To hazel--a big surprise found here since the color is recessive and much less common than all others aside from violet, even more uncommon. Yet both of my parents had hazel eyes as do my brother and I, and so surprised when I first met my bf--he has hazel eyes too, though his parents do not. My doll's face still has the same angles, her somehow oddened NARS eyes and lips; but the dolls have essentially become caricatures of themselves. I haven't opened the game since being horrified when I first saw the new update, and I suppose I'll just have to deal with it. I kinda like her, I think. But this is not my doll. "The King is dead! Long live the King!"
  • LiiLii Advanced Member Registered Users 736 Posts
    I have a theory. So in Iceland where I had the glitch and Beverly Hills where it looks like Rumpelstilzchen had hers, the screen is zoomed on your doll when you first get there. So in other places where there isn't a glitch, you have the full body shot as normal and it zooms in on your doll during the run-in dialog. However since it's already zoomed in in these locations, it zooms in even further hence the chest shots.

    I think youre right, it just happened to my android in Beverly Hills. I hope it gets fixed soon.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,491 Posts
    Hi Baby Prince! And welcome to the forum! You brought a very interesting character with you. He looks like a spoiled pup with a very unique style, but in a very positive and interesting way. What is his name? I hope you enjoy the boards as much as we do :)

    Isa, YOU ARE SERVING! ****, your doll looks like a gothic avant-garde heavy metal angel!! I'M LIVINGGGG :D
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member NYCRegistered Users 1,967 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    Hi Baby Prince! And welcome to the forum! You brought a very interesting character with you. He looks like a spoiled pup with a very unique style, but in a very positive and interesting way. What is his name? I hope you enjoy the boards as much as we do :)

    Isa, YOU ARE SERVING! ****, your doll looks like a gothic avant-garde heavy metal angel!! I'M LIVINGGGG :D

    Cherry doll, you are the best, you just made me so happy I had to take a screenshot of what you said to keep with our special occasion event photos. I really do love you, you know??πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œ
  • SapphoSappho Experienced Member Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    It would be great to stop all the planted comments, seriously.
    It may just be my English failing me but I'm not sure I understand what you mean by this?
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Advanced Member Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    more awkwardly zoomed in places? How about Malibu and San Diego?

    tumblr_ohj3evNEps1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

    tumblr_ohj3evNEps1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

    We definitely need the option to toggle between the scale IMO
    Add me on android here ;3

    #ComeBackVats
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,491 Posts
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Cherry doll, you are the best, you just made me so happy I had to take a screenshot of what you said to keep with our special occasion event photos. I really do love you, you know??πŸ’œπŸ’πŸ’œ

    Aww, Isa!! Now I'm happy too!

    I always remember that slightly innocent girl from your ava with that cute baby bee in her arms, and now you return with that sexy beast of a doll. I just love that evolution! :D
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince New Member Registered Users 31 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    Hi Baby Prince! And welcome to the forum! You brought a very interesting character with you. He looks like a spoiled pup with a very unique style, but in a very positive and interesting way. What is his name? I hope you enjoy the boards as much as we do :)


    heyyy .. thank you so much! tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
    β€œspoiled pup” ahahaha γƒΌ hmm well yeah kaomoji_set_1_3_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8d8h.gif
    i named him BabyPrince tumblr_m3lvtflrLk1qf290m.gif because i thought it would be so cute when they call him that。
    and yesss i like being here.. interesting topics and people tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif



  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince New Member Registered Users 31 Posts
    more awkwardly zoomed in places? How about Malibu and San Diego?

    tumblr_ohj3evNEps1qfvh9po2_500.jpg

    tumblr_ohj3evNEps1qfvh9po1_500.jpg

    We definitely need the option to toggle between the scale IMO


    idk why γƒΌ but i actually like the zoom in haha kaomoji_set_1_6_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8dmy.gif
  • CherreyCherrey Advanced Member Registered Users 1,491 Posts
    heyyy .. thank you so much! tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
    β€œspoiled pup” ahahaha γƒΌ hmm well yeah kaomoji_set_1_3_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8d8h.gif
    i named him BabyPrince tumblr_m3lvtflrLk1qf290m.gif because i thought it would be so cute when they call him that。
    and yesss i like being here.. interesting topics and people tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif




    You even post exactly according to his character. I love it :D
  • Baby PrinceBaby Prince New Member Registered Users 31 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: Β»
    You even post exactly according to his character. I love it :D

    hehe .. kaomoji_set_1_4_19_by_megaman5000-d7d8dce.giftumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif
  • pizzapartypizzaparty Junior Member Registered Users 94 Posts
    This came up on my screen. I'm not buying anything anyway but *** is going on??? 50 stars? 60 stars? the blue dress or that fur coat? which one is it? Did I just spoil a future SMC because of a glitch in the game? oh well, clearly some stuff still needs to be worked out with the new update.

    xf9nvs.jpg
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Experienced Member ChileRegistered Users 345 Posts
    Vats wrote: Β»
    I already finished the storylines, so short this time!

    I think Misty finally will hook up with a nice guy, Jonny Black or something like that, they just need to realize they love each other! He looks good in my game, anyone knows if his appearence is random? Cause if it is, my game nailed for the first time.
    This is him on my game, pretty nice looking
    Screenshot_2016_12_01_21_17_40_1.png
    I hope things end up well, he just told me he liked Misty as a sister lol

    Btw is this the last gig of the storyline?
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • VatsVats Expert Member Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yep that's him Camila! And yeah it is the last gig from the update!:(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Senior Member CanadaRegistered Users 1,782 Posts
    I want those icons too!!!! :o hehe! Welcome to the forum Baby Prince! Your doll is so amazing :D


    omg i'm actually in love with everything in the new update tumblr_inline_mm2wb67mxJ1qz4rgp.gif
    finallyyyyyyyyy i can customize my character the way i want !!!! yaaaaaay !!!
    i look so cute hehe tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp.gif and i also love the new design even the zoom in .. somehow it's like a real tv show.. you know。

    ohh btw .. i'm new here soo .. nice to meet you all tumblr_lmsr20tsbf1qcfn0j.gif

  • Syndra xSyndra x Experienced Member Alona Beach PH &#9925;Registered Users 784 Posts
    This came up on my screen. I'm not buying anything anyway but *** is going on??? 50 stars? 60 stars? the blue dress or that fur coat? which one is it? Did I just spoil a future SMC because of a glitch in the game? oh well, clearly some stuff still needs to be worked out with the new update.

    xf9nvs.jpg


    What are they really trying to sell now? Hmm :p
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Experienced Member Registered Users 109 Posts
    This is him on my game, pretty nice looking
    Screenshot_2016_12_01_21_17_40_1.png
    I hope things end up well, he just told me he liked Misty as a sister lol

    Btw is this the last gig of the storyline?

    He looks the same in my game except he has platinum colored hair/beard. Looks to be styled the same otherwise!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member NYCRegistered Users 1,967 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    What are they really trying to sell now? Hmm :p

    Hi Syndra!

    No one wants the bundles with the lowered number of 50 stars from 60, so they don't sell so much; good way to lose customers. The other thing is, there's two different outfits going on here, mine is all wacky in my game too. If I'm still playing this game tomorrow I would like to buy the new bundle I see in the little window, WITH 60 STARS ONLY, NOT buying it with 50.

    <3
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Senior Member #KUWTK4LifeRegistered Users 1,187 Posts
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    The new isabeau. Sad, bewildered, and lost, she went shopping nonetheless, because three new things she just couldn't say no to.
    [IMG][/img]image_zps8qp2t1x1.jpeg

    It would be great to stop all the planted comments, seriously.

    EDIT: Notice how the def gorge new hairstyle covers her broken neck with camo precision.

    EDIT: I changed nothing but her eye color. To hazel--a big surprise found here since the color is recessive and much less common than all others aside from violet, even more uncommon. Yet both of my parents had hazel eyes as do my brother and I, and so surprised when I first met my bf--he has hazel eyes too, though his parents do not. My doll's face still has the same angles, her somehow oddened NARS eyes and lips; but the dolls have essentially become caricatures of themselves. I haven't opened the game since being horrified when I first saw the new update, and I suppose I'll just have to deal with it. I kinda like her, I think. But this is not my doll. "The King is dead! Long live the King!"
    Isabeau, your doll looks gorgeous. She looks even more alluring yet softer. Love the hair!
    GC: ZoΓ« Strange
  • Syndra xSyndra x Experienced Member Alona Beach PH &#9925;Registered Users 784 Posts
    isabeau wrote: Β»
    Hi Syndra!

    No one wants the bundles with the lowered number of 50 stars from 60, so they don't sell so much; good way to lose customers. The other thing is, there's two different outfits going on here, mine is all wacky in my game too. If I'm still playing this game tomorrow I would like to buy the new bundle I see in the little window, WITH 60 STARS ONLY, NOT buying it with 50.

    <3

    Oh, you're right Isabeau. They reduced the amount of k-stars... What's up with them? It's a little confusing actually... which is understandable because of this major update. I'm just wondering if we buy that SMC bundle, which set of items would we really get??? Hmm?
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.