Wednesday's Western Wedding!

VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
Hello Stars and Starlets!

I'm back with one more Wednesday thread and this time we have a special celebration that we'd like to invite all beautiful people of this forum to sit with us and have fun!

Exactly one year ago Kat and Vats married secretely, but today they will renewal their vows and want to celebrate this among their friends.

Of course that being on a Wednesday means that a new theme takes place here to challenge your creative minds!

And we're having a Western/Country wedding:

Zm4XBMP.png

So cowboys, cowgirls, sheriffs, fugitives and courtesans come to our saloon and take advantage to show up the new 6.0 look of your doll in a fun way!

Oh and to Vats' beloved Kat a wedding gift:
QN7k4N6.jpg

#kats
Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
Prev1

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    YAAAAAY for the return of Vats' Wednesday thread :D:D and congrats to Kat and Vats renewing their vows, very romantic :o
    Kiki will be back later dressed for the celebration, but RL calls right now and have to get to work :rolleyes: lol
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Woohoo I love your threads, Vats!
    My doll dresses for the occasion:

IMG_2064.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kat kouldn't be happier to renew their vows. Here she is with their precious little purple eyed Dante.

KKH_Screenshot_1480438535253.jpg

Here is Z, renewal maid of honor, actually behaving for a moment, congratulating Vatsy on putting up with Kat's whims for a whole year.

KKH_Screenshot_1480442098610.jpg

And here's AppleP on her way to the ceremony. She's a whacked as Z sometimes. I hope she puts some clothes on before she gets there.

File_Nov_28,_9_36_51_AM.jpg

A Country Wedding Vow Renewal without food? Here's the buffet of .....lets' see. Buttered corn,
    Fried Chicken Tenderloins, Mashed potatoes, Hamhocks, Buffalo Wings.................

02054ec037db3182236d65193905ae04.jpg

And entertainment...........Here is Kat's song for her Vatsy.
    And her gift to him
    The gift of the open road, traveled together with a thousand pounds of pulsating steel beneath them as they ride off on this.

An Iron Horse. Harley Anniversary Edition Road King Classic.
    Baby.jpg

Now we need to see Bort and little Melie. : )

Kat really needs a Cowboy Hat.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    How fun! Gotta say, it wasn't easy there is not really much western themed in the closet and the theme itself is not something I'm very familiar with but I tried my best. I hope the bride forgives lala for wearing white.
    UPWm5Qf.jpg
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Congratulations to the happy family!

KKH_Screenshot_1480527853097_zpsbmjvnner.jpg
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Can't wait to see Kiki 6.0, Sugar!

Wow Linda, welcome welcome Krew leader! Love the style! The new hair color fitted you really well and now your green eyes are brighter than ever!

Oh Lii I thought that was gonna be easy since guys have lots of clothing that we can draw inspiration to make Western costumes, but anyway I liked your doll style. I see that you also have a guy on your signature, bring him to the party if you can!

Rumpel good to see you here too! Hm that hat is a bit suspicious... Is your doll hiding a gun under it to make 'justice' with her own hands against those who took K&K's Gianna down??? Exciting!

Yasss Koko! Glad that all family came to the party this time! Doesn't matter how they look like or their behavior we love to be together!

I love the food, the gift (Kat and Vats will ride in so many ways tonight lol) and the song. That's my woman <3

Oh yeah need to check Bort and Mell.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    OMG Vats, you're so right I have a male doll. For some reason I completely blanked that he could participate as well. I'm off to style the poor guy now.

Edit: Here he is!

YbteXqd.jpg

I've had him for less than two weeks so he doesn't have many clothes but I thought the shirt he got during the Black Friday sale worked well.
    To apologize for my negligence he got a new pair of shoes even though he is supposed to be saving up the money for the Calabasas mansion.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly is so pleased to be attending Kat and Vats's big day!

I had to open some TB items to try to find the perfect thing to wear, and I did get a red bandana, so here she is!

zPvv3zF.jpg

She's also wearing some diamonds!

Everly also just got engaged (this morning!) to her latest guy, so we'll have to do a wedding thread soon for her, too! :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Congrats!

Here's my doll Mykaela

2DBBC035-C463-4F37-B008-5D373C6FA074.jpg
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for inviting me! Congratulations.

wedding.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Have fun riding! I'll be back when I wake up to post!
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Here she is ..... Kiki 6.0, ready for the hoedown ;)

image_zpspg3qbhso.jpeg

image_zpsniliyv3j.jpeg
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Skylar here, reporting for a country winter wedding! Congrats Vatsy, Katsy! <3

DGOWjbB.jpg
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Happy anniversary, Kat and Vats :rolleyes:

RqxEw6t.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Everyone looks great. Nice thing about a country wedding....throw on a pair of jeans and you're dressed for it. My father had a 'country wedding' my son was 3 and half the guests were barefoot. Thanks everyone for coming. I love seeing eveyone's new looks. :)

And thank you so much Kalinda for coming. WHo's that cute guy with you? Hmmmm???
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    WHo's that cute guy with you? Hmmmm???

He really looks like Dirk Diamonds if you ask me.

tumblr_o0wwhsFnaq1u6u84mo1_500.gif
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Many congratulations, Kats!

LOWndL0.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Lii glad you brought him to the party too. Oh just two weeks and you already got the denim shirt? I've been playing for two years and I always miss that shirt in the boxes and I refuse to buy it, though I really like it lol

haftime yes! We need more wedding threads, I love to host parties, but is so much fun to be a guest too! Congrats on the engagement, loving Everly and her diamonds.

Thanks for bringing Mykaela, zitrone. Her outfit is perfectly in sync with the theme!

OMG look Koko! Kalinda is here! Such a great honor to receive you (and Dirk:rolleyes:) on our party. This is soooooooooooo cool! Thanks for coming!

Yes please Nai! Vats needs his bestman Jax by his side, and super curious to see the new Xan too!

6.0 did really good to Kiki, Sugar! So let's dance!

Max finally you got the platinum hair you always wanted! So happy for you my girl! Skylars' freckles are cute! Where is Sloane?!

What can I say about Cherrey?! I know what you are ba-by! That lovely girl next door, hides something dirty... yeehaa!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Congrats Vats & Kat! Here comes Angeline & Jon.
    We need cowboy boots!! I love the girl's black hat that Linda & AppleP are wearing! Must be from a past event I missed?!
    IMG_0174.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Can I join in the festivities and wish you all the best? :D

IMG_0438.jpg
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Congrats Kat and Vats! I love the theme, Vats you always have amazing ideas to have fun in the forum :)
    Here's my doll, low quality and all lol
    KKH_Screenshot_1480549875195.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    CONGRATS to the lovely Kat and Vats!

Since this is a country wedding Unique thought it would okay to bring her precious pooch along! This pups innocence is deceiving- she will be ready to take down K&K's bandits with Rumpel if they are brave enough to show up on your celebration grounds! ;p
    KKH_Screenshot_1480553606117.jpg

Everly Look forward to your wedding :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    What a fun idea!

This was really hard for me, as it is soooo far from my own/my doll's style. I like what I came up with though, I think it is a good mix of both!

Congratulations to the happy couple. xoxo

IMG_1109.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    This dress always makes me feel like Dolly Parton lol

2n6i461.jpg

And just in case I step in horse pucks, a backup outfit

23m3t5w.jpg

Congrats Vats & Kat
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Congratulations Kat & Vats and happy anniversary.
    4D50D998-1E20-4CA1-B373-EAC43AF527C2_zpsdbjvezfy.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Can I join the party too? This is what my doll's outfit would be. Maybe more country than elegant, but for one day she can do it.
    Congratulations Kat and Vats!!!

KKH_Screenshot_1480600513527_zps3hdxbfny.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Good mornin', good afternoon, an' hey-ah! to the precious wedding couple! Giddap horsie an' git along little dogie! Happiest Anniversary to two of the most loved dolls in the forum. I haven't been playing because they killed my doll, and more--they want me to pay (hahahahaha!) to fix her, as best she can be "fixed." But this is a celebration of renewing wedding vows, an' also how gorge you both look, as well do all your members o' the wedding...*not* how *I'm* feeling about BIG THINGS. I hope you'll still be corraling selfies for the group pic the rest o' the week, jest in case, because Friday--the first Friday o' every month is when I buy myself a big ole chunk o' stars...but thang is, beloved Western dollies, I may delete the game instead, I really don't know what to do yet. So if'n you can, jest in case, save a place for me not just in the pic, but at that ranch-hand, barn-raisin' table just laden and groanin' with all that hoedown weddin' party food, because truth be told, I gotta say, I love you, fried chicken, an' oh, Lordy Lord!, all them wondrous, most glorious mashed taters! All the best and very much love to Kat and Vats!! <3

EDIT: I noticed some bg's used are one of the wedding ones.... Should we use the same we've used in the past, or the XO, one, do tell!
    Bilal looks great on better resolution, buddy! I love love that vest.

Angeline&Jon are a lovely country couple! I saw on a teaser some boots with riding spurs that are coming definitely we need them! And I guess those hats came from the same event guys got their black hats, think it was on January of this year.

Of course you can Sappho! Your doll is definitely the hipster of the family hahaha

Thanks for the nice words Camila! I feel you on the low quality, my device also doesn't provide nice pics from the photoboth on KKH, the other games (KKG and BSAD) give more decent pics though, but I believe this is because they have a different output directly on IMGUR while KKH it saves within the device. Would be nice if KKH could do that too. Anyway great styling!

Unique! Thanks for bringing that beast! Now our celebration is safe! Your doll is perfect, if I had opted for a female doll I'd like that my doll looked exactly like yours.

hahaha KatieA we get it! You are definitely our fancy cousin from the city lol

You're so smart Dolly, I mean Kayla, that is very likely to happen. Also the denim jumpsuit is perfect to dance without any concern that someone will see your panties!

Lia your doll is so cute, the Dorothy dress would fit perfectly on some typical celebrations we have during the month of June in my country.

Be my guest Sil! Want to know what you doll can do it? She can make all guys and chicks break their necks!!!!

So as promissed here's Bort and Mell:
    NO77Zsx.jpg

Bort is a (former)popstar so naturally he dressed really fancy. Now take a look on Mell's new look, now she definitely looks like a Valyrian girl that she always been. I added platinum hair and a fair skin to accompany her beautiful purple eyes.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

OMG look Koko! Kalinda is here! Such a great honor to receive you (and Dirk:rolleyes:) on our party. This is soooooooooooo cool! Thanks for coming!

How could I miss it? Next time, I'll bring a VIP. I married Dirk this week (ah!) so I felt obligated to let him tag along.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Here's Jax. Congrats you two, wow I guess Kat is very open minded about Bort and Mell attending :p

z6nFoSG.jpg
    PM to add