Weekend Event 12/2/2016 - What will the weekend bring? (Do you have a clue? I don't)

Comments

• Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Honestly I'm not happy about this.
    No weekend event gigs means no bonus points, I don't really care if it's a really bad storyline, at this point I don't think anyone really cares that much about the actual story! It's this a glitch or are we not going to have one at all this time? At least give us an answer guys!
    Those bonus points are crucial, even more on a party weekend event which are the hardest ones!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    So I've unlocked the free box but I'm afraid to open it because I'm sure I'll only get the dumb Kash reward. I'm tempted to open a few extra for the tropical outfit but with the option to watch ads for k-stars pretty much gone they're a much more precious resource, and I'm not about to spend a bunch of money on this game just to end up with relatively worthless Kash. :/
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm wondering if the 'tip' to keep storyline gig from one weekend to another, then doing the extra left over gigs during thie current weekend might have something to do with it. It was a tip to garner extra event tokens, so I'm guessing that might be why there is no story line, while they work to close that gap.

I'd be interested to hear whether those with leftover gigs get event points today for doing them. My dolls might not make it to the hair. No bonus points? ugh.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can confirm that there isn't a new storyline this weekend. There's so much to explore in the 6.0 update and we didn't want to overload you with content. We'll introduce more storylines and gigs in future weekend events, so stay tuned!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My boxes:
    NB0L0xb.png?1

Talk about regret, after I got k-stars I started to ponder if I should pick another box to try for the boots. My finger was positioned at box 2, but then I gave up for fear of kash/energy and those weren't even in my boxes, could've brought home another hair style.

Since the boots were nowhere to be found, I wont risk. *sigh*

I also want some new wintery clothes, but I like that the game is seeking some balance on bringing different season clothes during all year, cause not everybody lives in the North hemisphere.

I also didn't received a storyline for the weekend. But guys you can do it. Actually I think just throwing parties is more advantageous than doing those gigs. Here's the math of Calabasas:

12 points for 3h parties + 7 extra points per guest = 19 without bonus items and spending around 40 energy bolts depending on the action buttons available.

Doing a 6h wekeend gig requires around 80+ energy bolts and you receive 25 points without bonus items. At the end of the storyline you may or may not receive extra points depending of your actions... So definitely not a safe bet here.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    awww, you're right. can I take them off him if we tie the knot? He's the best looking NPC I have. I would faithfully take a forum doll, but I'd have to do it clandestinely. Wouldn't want to make anyone uncomfortable. Z did that once. dated and married a forum doll. Dolls owner got so mad, they left. It wasn't my fault. lol. the game wanted my doll married. I grabbed a friend. Oooops.

So, no storyline to go with the event? In poker we call that 600 points the hard way. (no, I made that up. ;) )

Take Jax, and I mean anyone can take him, if they want that is. I won't feel the same way as the forum doll, in fact I don't understand how anyone get mad at having a foxy wife like Z! Is that one of the reason Z is always trying to steal Kat's Vatsy? lol!
    PM to add
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Well.. this was unexpected.

hw6Hub.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    Hello everyone, it's been a while :)
    So there's no weekend event :( whaaaaaat!?!! Party weekend events are probably the only ones I actually do because you get the extra stars to help you. I am guilty of not doing other weekend events, because you don't get anything. Plus I got 50 energy bolts in my surprise box, so no items for extra points.

On another note everyone looks great with the new update!! I'm still upset that they haven't bothered to make another big house like Calabasas, plus the homes keep getting more expensive.

And a lot of my kkh friends seem to stop playing :( (same outfit for weeks)
    GC Minne622
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got 50 energy in my free box boooooooooo

Halfway to the second item now. I should be able to at least get the dress this weekend which is all that matters to me. The hair I can live without.
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    I absolutely LOVE the tropical GB items. I had to have them. I'm not super impressed with the earnables but they aren't awful and I never complain about earnables. I'm just not a big denim girl. I know a lot of you want winter stuff but I'm sure they will come. It's super cold and icky where I live. We have terrible winters so the tropical vacation vibe really make me happy and in a good mood. I love opening the game to a vacation feel. The game is a vacation to my cold midwest life at the moment. :)

Check out my first palette !!! Wow. I was shocked !
    20161202_094422.png

But of course I had to keep trying to get the top. Probably should have stopped while I was ahead.

20161202_094344.png

20161202_094254.png

20161202_094440.png

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    I'm still upset that they haven't bothered to make another big house like Calabasas, plus the homes keep getting more expensive.

Honestly, SAME. Some of these new homes are lovely but it's a lot to pay for only one room/environment and I refuse to spend my*stars or kash on them.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    I feel the same. Calabasas gets so boring after a while, I seem to spend all my time there. I would love to have an alternative.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    It's a pity that there isn't any storyline this weekend... I always complete them and they give me a precious help to get all the earnable items.
    That's only means that this weekend I have to tap even more to finish 😆
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Lol unique123 it's actually the complete opposite for me :D
    It seem like Hell has decided to take residence in Chile lol it's not even officially summer here yet! Thank goodness it's not that hot today because two days i was dying :/
    Seriusly it's my most hated season of the year so I want to live winter vicariously thru the game! Give me those boots, coats and ugly sweaters :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Honestly, SAME. Some of these new homes are lovely but it's a lot to pay for only one room/environment and I refuse to spend my*stars or kash on them.

I pm'd you yesterday. You can disregard it.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Only me who does'nt like any of the items this week? :( ill stop at the denim dress, I hatee both hairstyles, sorry

Nope, not just you. I actually laughed out loud when I saw the previews.

Super tacky skirt and jacket. The hair is awful. I don't know why they keep insisting on making new hair with flowers or do-dads in it.

This game is supposed to be about being a star, an actress and model. To me that means dressing chic and fashionable. Now they not only keep giving us mom clothes, but have turned us into a crazy bird lady?

Is this my downward spiral storyline? Am I going to be on this month's cover of PopGlam with a story of how I'm disheveled on the streets of Hollywood talking to birds? Are Ray and Willow going to drag me on Twitter with super ironic 'tweets' afterwards?

Well at least I won't be frustrated that game crashing prevents me from winning some cute earnable.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Sometimes when I get a photoshoot side gig I'll dress in a crazy outfit and pretend it's the "theme" of that shoot. So maybe a pineapple skirt isn't your style... just pretend you're doing a shoot promoting a pineapple vodka or something.

That's how I justify my ugly stuff anyway lol.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Well I'm bummed I didn't get the bird (how sweet would it have been to add that to Everly's shoulder when she's wearing her pirate costume!?), but I did get two event items, which will help with these parties, especially since we're not getting a story line.

S1kiEVm.png?1
    ETA:

And here's Everly modeling her new sunny items
    TkTam9G.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Lia wrote: »
    I feel the same. Calabasas gets so boring after a while, I seem to spend all my time there. I would love to have an alternative.

Did no one suggest it... or have we over suggested it!?! At least give us 2 rooms GLU hahaha

Lia I think I have you in my friends, but your outfit hasn't updated and I'm sad because your dolls style gives me life :)
    GC Minne622
    Oh no I'm sad to hear that. Has it been like that for long? You are not frozen in my game. I wonder why these things happen.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm wondering if the 'tip' to keep storyline gig from one weekend to another, then doing the extra left over gigs during thie current weekend might have something to do with it. It was a tip to garner extra event tokens, so I'm guessing that might be why there is no story line, while they work to close that gap.

I'd be interested to hear whether those with leftover gigs get event points today for doing them. My dolls might not make it to the hair. No bonus points? ugh.

Does that work for anyone? It's never worked for me, I really don't think that that is actually a problem.

Also on the topic of marrying people's dolls. I wouldn't have a problem with that, on the contrary I think I would be flattered if someone liked one of my dolls so much.... I mean it doesn't have any effect on my own game so I really don't see the problem.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    Check out my first palette !!! Wow. I was shocked !
    20161202_094422.png

Unique you totally nailed with the first set! Congrats!

Minne623 wrote: »
    Did no one suggest it... or have we over suggested it!?! At least give us 2 rooms GLU hahaha

Hi Minne! Welcome back!

Agree, another big house as useful as Calabasas is ASAP, please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Bleh, I hit energy in the junk crate. 2 event items and one white box item possible.
    iOS
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Maybe I'm wrong...and I apologize if this has already been spoken about, but didn't the friend/party guest action used to pay out 2 event points per person during parties...I'm only getting one now?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi Calantha. You only get 1 event star per guest until you earn or win your first item, then you will get 2 stars for the rest of the event :)
    Calantha wrote: »
    Maybe I'm wrong...and I apologize if this has already been spoken about, but didn't the friend/party guest action used to pay out 2 event points per person during parties...I'm only getting one now?
    IMG_1194_zpshlv7zmi2.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Thanks SugarK!! I never noticed that was the trick to it before
    So weird Minne. You're right that is an old look. I'm sorry that happened. It seems to happen in my game too with a couple of people, I think Koko might be frozen. Do we know why?
    No clue, but I agree. I think Koko is frozen too lol.
    Koko my dear are you frozen?
    GC Minne622
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Finally managed to get to the free box with Finn.
    6zkPa9E.jpg
    He got the hair! It's actually not really my style (figures that's when I get it) but the bonus points are really appreciated. I need any help I can get to reach the pants.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS