Weekend Event 12/2/2016 - What will the weekend bring? (Do you have a clue? I don't)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If we're not connected via FB, that could be the problem with not changing clothes. ANd with me, I've got 2 Android FBs, and one iOS and if someone adds the wrong platform, we're just not showing up. what clothes am I wearing?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Unique you totally nailed with the first set! Congrats!

Hi Minne! Welcome back!

Agree, another big house as useful as Calabasas is ASAP, please!

Thanks Vats! I was very impressed with that first palette! Can't wait to see you rocking that fabulous earnable long hair !

AND YES please Glu!! I want a new large home! Our dolls have been working so hard they deserve a large fancy ridiculous home. I'm also bored of Calabasas..

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Well I'm bummed I didn't get the bird (how sweet would it have been to add that to Everly's shoulder when she's wearing her pirate costume!?), but I did get two event items, which will help with these parties, especially since we're not getting a story line.

Omg, you are brilliant and I have to go try this immediately.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Sometimes when I get a photoshoot side gig I'll dress in a crazy outfit and pretend it's the "theme" of that shoot. So maybe a pineapple skirt isn't your style... just pretend you're doing a shoot promoting a pineapple vodka or something.

That's how I justify my ugly stuff anyway lol.

Omg, hahahahaha, I love it! "Justifying ugly stuff"!!! Did you see in Suggestions I asked for a trash can in the wardrobe?! And I soooo sincerely meant it. I hope Glu might take mercy on us and actually put one in there. Purleeze!
    Lii wrote: »
    Does that work for anyone? It's never worked for me, I really don't think that that is actually a problem.

Also on the topic of marrying people's dolls. I wouldn't have a problem with that, on the contrary I think I would be flattered if someone liked one of my dolls so much.... I mean it doesn't have any effect on my own game so I really don't see the problem.

Me neither. But there was someone in the forum who did have that exploit, she told us all that she was doing this a few weeks ago. Everyone I ever heard tell here, always said they never got points from old event gigs. But if *she* did, probs a lot of other people did too. I wondered why there was no event storyline, and would think Koko's idea of the patch, maybe is exactly correct, who knows. I mean, it was essentially cheating.
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I think a few weekends ago, I did an old gig and received event points for the current event. I remember I picked the wrong gig to do and thought I had just set myself back. Then at the end I received points. Usually I don't have leftover gigs to do. I hope we haven't seen the end of the weekend storylines.
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I'm sorry to post this here, but this is driving me nuts, and I haven't been able to resolve it... Is anyone else still receiving energy, not stars, for watching the daily video ads?
    stephk11 wrote: »
    I'm sorry to post this here, but this is driving me nuts, and I haven't been able to resolve it... Is anyone else still receiving energy, not stars, for watching the daily video ads?

It is BEYOND irritating. I believe we were told to submit a ticket (or whatever it's called, but I haven't done it yet). Someone posted that Glu's response to them was take it up with Fyber, but I don't see why. There's only the random vid now for me in the star shop instead of six, and yes, I eventually, usually the next day, get a single bolt dropped on me. FYBER'S rare videos give me the stars, so it is *not* a problem originating from *them*. And you're right; this doesn't belong here, it needs to be in the FAQ and Support section. Hopefully Koko will see this in the morning and move it. Good luck to *us*, steph!
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    If we're not connected via FB, that could be the problem with not changing clothes. ANd with me, I've got 2 Android FBs, and one iOS and if someone adds the wrong platform, we're just not showing up. what clothes am I wearing?

Sorry to go offtopic but that is what you are wearing in my game
    8AA9C004-EF18-46A5-80EB-E2DB76F14E20_zpsc8jldwub.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
    First off : Good news the Storylines are not gone. As Kalinda said there was so much in the Update for us to explore, they didn't want to have us grinding with Storyline as well.

And I think I wore that sometime last week. Or a long time ago. All my dolls are currently wearing the purple flower hair. If you're not seeing that, please pm me and we'll work it out. Are you android or ios? I'm thinking iOS and we're not connected through FB. When GC flaked, it made things tougher for us to connect and stay current
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    I just won the shoes. Don't know if I'll get much further than that. Honestly these party events are so difficult to complete that I just don't have the motivation to really try very hard. With every 3 hour party taking 40+ energy to complete (and that's with 7 guests bringing extra stars!) that's more than any other 3 hour gig, especially since you don't get any style bonuses at all. It's just crazy. I'd have to spend practically 24/7 tapping to complete that, and it just gets boring. It's a job, a chore, at that point, not a game.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
    Sappho wrote: »
    I just won the shoes. Don't know if I'll get much further than that. Honestly these party events are so difficult to complete that I just don't have the motivation to really try very hard. With every 3 hour party taking 40+ energy to complete (and that's with 7 guests bringing extra stars!) that's more than any other 3 hour gig, especially since you don't get any style bonuses at all. It's just crazy. I'd have to spend practically 24/7 tapping to complete that, and it just gets boring. It's a job, a chore, at that point, not a game.

Sappho, hi!

I agree with so much of this. I really wanted the shoes and am about 50 or so points away from earning the denim outfit (kind of not loving it, but will see how it really looks in *real*, virtual, cyberspace)--and this only because three of my gb's had event points. Maybe I'm going to stop with the parties after that, not loving the hair and I already have that style with the gigantic flower from a gb, and my doll feels pretty ridiculous wearing it. My waiting gigs are more enticing than the parties, which I really do not have a thing for, and plus, as you said, they just get boring...and so much energy for "3 hours"! But listen--what do you mean by "style points"? We get the bonus points for the gift box items we have...but you mean not that...?
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I want to thank whoever said that the Calabasas house is perfect for parties. For that advice I bought the house and now I'm already at the hair because I manage to finish the party in a short time!
    The parties in this house take me 30 energy and I win a lot of event points every time.
    Before I was using for parties the Milan one but the Calabasas is much better!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    But listen--what do you mean by "style points"? We get the bonus points for the gift box items we have...but you mean not that...?
    I mean the style bonus that fills part of your progress in advance, so a gig takes less energy because you only have to complete 4 stars instead of five, or 4 hearts instead of five. You get it on everything except parties.
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I want to thank whoever said that the Calabasas house is perfect for parties. For that advice I bought the house and now I'm already at the hair because I manage to finish the party in a short time!
    The parties in this house take me 30 energy and I win a lot of event points every time.
    Before I was using for parties the Milan one but the Calabasas is much better!

Yes, Calabasas is the best way to handle party weekends. All those friends really help!
    Sappho wrote: »
    I mean the style bonus that fills part of your progress in advance, so a gig takes less energy because you only have to complete 4 stars instead of five, or 4 hearts instead of five. You get it on everything except parties.

Ohhhhh. The gold hearts and stars. Gotcha. Yes, that would be so good!
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Since there are no gigs, is it still 600 points to finish this week?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Yes it is :( Party, party, party!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Since there are no gigs, is it still 600 points to finish this week?
    SugarK wrote: »
    Yes it is :( Party, party, party!

Oh goodness, I won't be able to finish. D:
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I know, party events take so much energy it's difficult to finish unless you have the time to tap for energy bolts :(
    Oh goodness, I won't be able to finish. D:
    SugarK wrote: »
    I know, party events take so much energy it's difficult to finish unless you have the time to tap for energy bolts :(

Which I don't. I work every day of the weekend and I'm not allowed to be on my phone when I'm at work. :(
    Daily iOS KKH player
    You can do it Lants. You and I and whoever else needs grind buddies, let's all think positive. When your pets have recharged, go around and colllect. When you need a break, just come here and one of us will be around to encourage the other. Big tip - when you go to bed, if you have 20 or so energy....start an 8 hour party if you think you'll be up in time yo finish.it puts that extra energy to good use, and a nice 8 hour party payout in the morning is a nice morale booster. 20 energy off the bat, 14 guest points if you have calabasas, and a larger bonus for your event items.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kkhde2000Kkhde2000 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Kalinda why some people on the ig community already get christmas daily boxes and some not? I'd say 80% not and 20% get it.They even didn't do something, maybe a glitch?
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    did the math and I am 8 parties away from the hair. oof! Let me get at least 3 of those in before going to bed tonight LMAO!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Which I don't. I work every day of the weekend and I'm not allowed to be on my phone when I'm at work. :(
    You can do it Lants! I'm cheering for you :D that hair is too awesome to pass it up!
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
    I hope he's off racking up those Event points. I'd be done already with event gigs...but they won't all be this hard. I stand with Camila....you can do It. You can do it. You can do it :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you both so much for your support and I will keep trying, but I'm only at 313/600 points.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Thank you both so much for your support and I will keep trying, but I'm only at 313/600 points.

Oh Lance don't be discouraged. I'm only like 150 point in lol. This weekend and the next one are big travel preparation time (I'm going to San Diego for a conference yyyaaayy but first going to make a technical stop at my mother's home because you know...it's my mother and I miss her &#55357;&#56842; and all of those are international stops lol) and it's just not possible...and **** I want that hair but bah you know? Life happens we still can get as far into the event as possible and look cute while doing it!
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I know I said I would just take it easy and not go for the hair since I'm not really fond of it... but this morning I decided ahh whatever I'll try... I was at 300 points this morning, and now I'm off to sit in a train for 5 hours (without wifi, so no playing) so yeah, great decision!
    Oh well, I got to the pants in Finns game, which was my goal so I'm happy with that. Still need 5000 for the Calabasas mansion.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I know I said I would just take it easy and not go for the hair since I'm not really fond of it... but this morning I decided ahh whatever I'll try... I was at 300 points this morning, and now I'm off to sit in a train for 5 hours (without wifi, so no playing) so yeah, great decision!
    Oh well, I got to the pants in Finns game, which was my goal so I'm happy with that. Still need 5000 for the Calabasas mansion.

I PMed you :o
    PM to add