Options

Skin Tone Changes ????

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
You have made my husband's skin tone so dark he is now an entirely different race. Can you please fix this. As for me, I now have the option of being either sun bleached or looking like too much fake bake. There is no in between. What happened to my fair skin? Where is QC?? I can live with my doll as she is, but her "husband" is someone else altogether. It was wrong of you to do this, especially knowing we cannot adjust it. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm sorry this happened. I read how your doll doesn't look like herself. My dolls all lost their nose. The closest thing now is hiding a shadow with the diamond nose post, although I might need to add another karat to the size. And how about how horrendous the Princesses ring is? Why must our hands look like lobster claws with fingers. I'm thinking perhaps if we make a thread with the 'oopses' they'll fix these things? Trouble with a thread like that, is people add on the most minor of things "my red shoes are not as sparkly as they were before the update" and the thread turns to garbage. but, if the team can wade through the suggestion thread maybe they can check out a thread like that. I'd include changes to our dolls appearance.....like the mangaled claws. The missing nose. Doll's changed appearence.

Do you think a thread like this would help? If nothing else than to get the problems all in one place, instead of throughout the whole update thread. Want to try that? Pinpoint the 'correctable' changes we might get changed back? (I for one will leave off the fact that my hubby of 2 1/4 years made it over to the new game as far as calling me for dates, taking a picture with me, and then breaking up. I didn't even get a chance to buy the relationship back with stars. So, they can't bring back Fabs, he's as out of the game as Alk is, so I'll keep that off the list, but I know they can bring back her nose.
    This update was huge, and the closet revamp phenomenal. I have to believe they want to correct oversights and errors. For all we know, the update was ready to go, with a few bugs.....like the nose and hands. Dieter is in the department of Facial Aspects, in charge of the noses and he wasn't quite done. I'd like to believe they decided to go ahead and roll it out, rather than wait for Dieter to get the nose right. I'll take a free nose job to correct my nose. I'll even pay for it. Just want my nose. Take my hubby, break the longest running forum marriage, but give me back my nose.

What do you say Isabeau? You want to try to help effect change with me?
    I'd like
    • my dolls nose back - the first nose from the previous versions has been removed/changed
    • my doll's hands and rings corrected.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi isabeau,

Please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    ThanatosXThanatosX Registered Users 39 Posts
    Did they resolve this for you? My whole family got hit with fake tan when the update rolled through. I can fix my character and the babies, but the spouse is stuck that way.
    iOS