Holiday Gift Boxes are here!

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
edited September 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Yes, the daily Holiday Gift Boxes are here!! And they are filled with goodies!!

IMG_2680jpg
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Does this mean the time we get our daily gift boxes has changed???(because i opened mine just now 6pm but i usually open daily boxes at 3am)
    I was able to open another box after watching a video and i got skating shoes...i thought it's a footwear but when i tried it on it was just resting on my shoulder like a handbag LOL
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Moving my post here.
    Look how pretty!
    29bzekg.jpg
    Note: I THINK there was an option to watch a video and open one more (I haven't received that for everyday gift boxes since forever), but I got too excited and missed it. Hope we will have that for all of our Christmas boxes!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    In the morning i opened my daily giftbox with the chance to open and the second one (whitch is random since the update), and when the event started i opened the holyday giftbox just once (and unfortunately did not appear any wintery gift :( ).
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Does this mean the time we get our daily gift boxes has changed???(because i opened mine just now 6pm but i usually open daily boxes at 3am)
    I was able to open another box after watching a video and i got skating shoes...i thought it's a footwear but when i tried it on it was just resting on my shoulder like a handbag LOL
    I can't remember if they replaced the regular daily gift boxes last year...
    OMG those iceskates are so great! I hope to get them soon!
    Julliette wrote: »
    In the morning i opened my daily giftbox with the chance to open and the second one (whitch is random since the update), and when the event started i opened the holyday giftbox just once (and unfortunately did not appear any wintery gift :( ).
    Same for me. I opened my usual box this morning and got my Holiday gift box just before the event started. Unfortunately no Holiday items in mine eiter...
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I can't remember if they replaced the regular daily gift boxes last year...
    OMG those iceskates are so great! I hope to get them soon!

Same for me. I opened my usual box this morning and got my Holiday gift box just before the event started. Unfortunately no Holiday items in mine eiter...

Same thing with me glu didn't put any winter items in the holiday gift box.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw but didn't pick a cute red outfit could have been skating. I'll see if I took a screenshot. :) Yay. After I just didn't watch any videos for more boxes with the first one, the 2nd game took 3 boxes.....nothing holiday in it. Waiting for the 3rd game to get the box.

I'm so excited, the red dress I saw fleetingly had white fure trim and looks sooooooo adorable. Must have it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    rq6ITYq.jpg

My palette did not exactly get me hyped.... I hope this will change
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Nothing special in my palette either, just kash, energy and a partnership :/

koko I remember last year some people were upset because the holiday gift boxes ended along with the christmas weekend event and you said glu was taking in consideration extending them until the new years eve weekend event next time.
    I know that this is just starting but I hope you or anyone can give us any news on that soon
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Here's one item:

0V4WABn.jpg

There was also a pair of sparkly heels in my palette. I didn't think to take a screenshot :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    4JbkGKh.png?1

Nice start...not!

I grabbed my daily gift box an hour earlier than those, that means we're getting two sets of boxes from now on?

I thought it was a glitch at first, cause the tiny box popped for the second time right after I watched an ad from the rapid recharge, I was like 'WHAT? I already opened it earlier' lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Here's one item:

0V4WABn.jpg

There was also a pair of sparkly heels in my palette. I didn't think to take a screenshot :(

You look so freaking pretty! Those heels are perfect for this outfit, I need to get this heels ASAP.

Bummer, I didn't see anything in my holiday boxes for both games. Got energy and some kstars, hope tomorrow is better!
    PM to add
    Here's one item:

0V4WABn.jpg

YES! This is what I saw. I love it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm having MAJOR freezing and crashing issues since the gift box update this morning.

Is this just making the game more and more load heavy so anyone not privileged enough to have an iPhone 7 can't play or can something be done about this?
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You look so freaking pretty! Those heels are perfect for this outfit, I need to get this heels ASAP.

Bummer, I didn't see anything in my holiday boxes for both games. Got energy and some kstars, hope tomorrow is better!

YASS, soundspretty looks pretty! I love the white heels. I gave up on them aswell, but I finally got them the day 6.0 came :)

I didn't see any event item in my pallet aswell. I REALLY need those black gemstone heels. I saw them on Instagram :rolleyes:
    Cherrey wrote: »
    YASS, soundspretty looks pretty! I love the white heels. I gave up on them aswell, but I finally got them the day 6.0 came :)

I didn't see any event item in my pallet aswell. I REALLY need those black gemstone heels. I saw them on Instagram :rolleyes:

Congrats on the puff heels! I saw those heels too! FREAKING AWESOME!

Hey Glu, when does Christmas boxes end? I think this is important because it makes up the decision of whether I should pay to open extra boxes or not. Thanks!
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Congrats on the puff heels! I saw those heels too! FREAKING AWESOME!

Hey Glu, when does Christmas boxes end? I think this is important because it makes up the decision of whether I should pay to open extra boxes or not. Thanks!

Thank you :o

I think I'm gonna open 3 boxes a day as long I get those heels. They are pointy and shiny and I would sell my granny for them. I'm leaving the country if I won't get them. It doesn't make sense, but this is my consequence.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I got the Christmas boxes too this morning but no special items in the pallet :( all cash, energy, and 1 partnership card, not even stars (booooo!). Hope I can get at least a few Christmas special items before the boxes end .... pretty please :o
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    An entire day goes by without an answer, but you 'take all of our concerns seriously and are always listening' right Glu?

Thanks. Feels awesome being ignored all the time.
    Syndra x wrote: »

My regular daily gift box did not come at its set time this morning so the daily Holiday gift boxes did replace them!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Thank you :o

I think I'm gonna open 3 boxes a day as long I get those heels. They are pointy and shiny and I would sell my granny for them. I'm leaving the country if I won't get them. It doesn't make sense, but this is my consequence.

It seriously doesn't make sense HAHA! Wish you serious luck on your conquest for the heels :o
    PM to add
  • MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    Got really ****ty boxes, only kash sighh
    edited September 2020
    OMG OMG OMG look at what I got!!!!

IMG_2740jpg

Loooove this hair!! And it only cost me 5 K-Stars because the Femme partnership tile completed that partnership and gave me 10 K-stars!!!!

IMG_2741jpg

IMG_2742jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Congrats Linda! You look gorg!

I got something for Jax too, at no cost!

S9aaMFh.png

Would have preferred if some hair was out of the beanie lol.

m1Harxb.png
    PM to add
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I saw an item in the yesterday box but I didn't think to take a screenshot :( Obviously I didn't get it ahahah
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    An entire day goes by without an answer, but you 'take all of our concerns seriously and are always listening' right Glu?

Thanks. Feels awesome being ignored all the time.

^^^^^mhm^^^^^yeah^^^^
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I'm having MAJOR freezing and crashing issues since the gift box update this morning.

Is this just making the game more and more load heavy so anyone not privileged enough to have an iPhone 7 can't play or can something be done about this?

Hi Savage, my closet scrolls in a jagged manner, but that's all I noticed. Did you submit a ticket? I am down with the Flu, so I may have missed your initial complaint. If you sent in a ticket it takes more than a dAy to get a response. I'll look around and see what your initial complaint was. Sorry this is happening. I'll make a thread with your posts and put it in the support thread if there isn't one already. Sorry you felt ignored.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Nothing special in my palette either, just kash, energy and a partnership :/

koko I remember last year some people were upset because the holiday gift boxes ended along with the christmas weekend event and you said glu was taking in consideration extending them until the new years eve weekend event next time.
    I know that this is just starting but I hope you or anyone can give us any news on that soon

I vaguely remember this, but if I said that, I heard it from Glu. If they said they'll take it into consideration, it could go either way. We can ask. I know if it means were buying extra boxes it would be silly to stop at early. So far I've seen the dress the skates and they're all of which I must have. Lol. But today's palettes for two dolls.......no items. There is always the 3rd. .....lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Congrats Soundspretty, Linda & Nai!
    Your success gives me hope of getting those awesome Christmas items.
    Unfortunately, I've opened holiday gift boxes for two days with both of my games, didn't even see one holiday item in them.:mad: Please Glu! Make the chance of getting them higher!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Same here Angeline & Jon! Day 2 of gift boxes, day 2 with no items in the palette. I only have one game, but still, we should at least have a shot at ONE of the items every day I spent kstars to open extra both days too because I want those items! :(
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    Same here Angeline & Jon! Day 2 of gift boxes, day 2 with no items in the palette. I only have one game, but still, we should at least have a shot at ONE of the items every day I spent kstars to open extra both days too because I want those items! :(

I won't spend extra Kstars to open more until I see at least one holiday item in my palette.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers