Need Friends

MamscoshaMamscosha Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi not sure how all this works but i have started playing a few months ago and have no friends on the game could some one tell me how to get friends on the game thanks in advance

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Can you tell me what platform (apple, android, Facebook Game, or Kindle) you play on. THen I'll link you to the right threads, where you can post your facebook add info, and ask players from that same platform to add you. I play Apple, and Android, so if you're either of those, you can add me and we'll make sure you know how to do it. THen you can get started adding others.

You are in the wrong thread, but you posted here, so I want to help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngibabiiAngibabii Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, new to the game, looking 4 friends to add for game play, add me if interested.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The best way to add friends, is to add them to your facebook account that you've linked your game through. You must make sure you only add people on your same platform. iOS play with iOS, Android with Android, Kindle with Kindle, and Facebook platform games with other Facebook Platform games.

Add them as friends in FB, have them add you, authorize FB through your game, and within a day or two at most, your friends will be playing with you. If you are iOS or Android, pm me if you'd like to play with me, and I'll help talk you through it. THen you can move on and add others.

Or, just look at the 'current' threads for your platform, if someone added the FB infor and you know they play on your platform add people that way.
    You need to do more than say add me. No one can add you without your FB info.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary