Options

Weekend Event 12/16/2016 - Winter Wonderland - WWWTWWB

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

WWonderland.gif

KK:H Winter Wonderland
WWWTWWB?

(What Wonders Will This Wonderful Weekend Bring?)

The Winter Holiday festivities have gotten off to a Rocky Start

le_classement_definitif_de_tous_les_rocky_dossie.jpg

But there's plenty to be happy about.

Look at all the happy participants of our 2nd Annual Christmas Card (thank you Nai, you are the best.) :)

We have 3 more Weekend Events till the year ends
and Holiday Event Clothes, are always the best clothes.

Plus: There is the opportunity to perhaps win a Holiday winter item in the Holiday Gift Boxes.....Christmas light up sweater perhaps? Other prizes too. (watch out for the zonks - cash energy and tiles)

So, let's put on our thinking caps

SH08.png
and ponder about the Wonders of this Weekend in the Land of KK:H.

Oh, and we started a snow ball fight in the forum. Let's play some more, till everyone gets a big cold wet one, right in the kisser.

snowblls.gif

Threads Open. Let's have some fun, as we wait for the love Spoilers provided, as only our GluGoddess can.
Polite Holiday Chanting encouraged, but make it a special holiday chant.

Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers SnowBall Spoilers Please
Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers SnowBall Spoilers Thank You
Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers SnowBall Spoilers Por Favor
Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers SnowBall Spoilers If you'd be so kind
Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers SnowBall Spoilers Sil vous plait
Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers Snowball Spoilers SnowBall Spoilers If it wouldn't be any trouble

How'd I do? That wasn't a real chant, it's too early. Can't chant without caffeine. That polite Holiday Chant was merely and example of what one might look like. Can't wait to see yours, or borrow this one.

Did I mention the Threads Open
BTW - Call me crazy, I'm hoping for a VIP. I'm tired of tapping, I'd rather be wrapping.....presents that is. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Also hoping for a VIP, Koko!!! ;)
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Rumour is that it is a VIP! I am hoping for this as well - there are some clothes and poses from the big update that I am dying to buy!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want a VIP too! And SMC! or Kim's pick!
    PM to add
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Rumour is that it is a VIP! I am hoping for this as well - there are some clothes and poses from the big update that I am dying to buy!

I've been holding off on the poses for a VIP but I'm getting impatient! Then again Christmas is the following weekend and it would be nice to have a VIP then too.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I'm ok with a VIP, but I would only use my remaining Kstars for it. I'm too frustrated to spend any more money on this game right now.
  • Options
    Holiday weekends they always give us another day. No Skrooge there. And if we can't complete it, then there's TBs.

Ugh, I have no list. I really think if we''re paying for poses, let us see them. I bought the romantic one that in grey shaddow looks like a loving kiss just passed out lips, I bought it the eyes are closed and the face looks like she smelled something really really really truly vile. Or worse, she just sat in it. I guess if we understood the reason for the look. It's looks Ahhhhhh, I got it. I'll brb oooh the hair, the 50 star hair too. I need that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'd really like some eye colors... and they're only 10 k-stars :) I can't decide between the light green, blue, teal, and purple. Lip colors would be great too - I have my eye on the fuchsia and a darker color, not sure which one yet. I also really like the dark red hair but not for 160 k-stars.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Your predictions are flawless. To get ready for this weekend's VIP event, I went to a meet and greet slash seminar. As I was waiting in line to get a photo with the guest of honor, I met one of the coolest women I follow on Instagram. And to top it off, there was a fashion show!

It's your turn to take photos and talk to glamorous people. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it... (yes, that's a hint!)

Dec_16_Exclusive_Pack_20_IAP.jpg

Dec_16_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    The red earnable shoes are saving my week. Thank you, Kalinda!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    An earnable hair style! It's been a while. The rest is... well it's not my cup of tea to put it that way. I like the gloves for the guys.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!!
    I love the hair!!!!!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thank you for the spoilers! I am looking forward to buying some stuff from the update and getting those cute earnable red shoes!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Oh the guys sweater and hair. Ohhhhhhh Vats!

i love the earnables, and the gift box shoes and the white outfit. I love them too. Now I have to scroll up and take another look at Kims Kloset.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I like it all, don't love it, but it will be nice to earn maybe up to the dress while purchasing some of the new color options and poses. And it will be nice to have a weekend off from grinding!
  • Options
    OMG Animal slippers. SugarB (ok for sugar bear like that better?) has moose slippers, and every year, Baba gets a robe, and animal slippers. He's got more robes than Hugh Hefner. Ok, maybe not but he loves them. and like the eccentric anchient scion of nude magazines with articles, when he's home he's in a robe. Get the mail Baba? Sure, but he has to get dressed first. lol. Last year I started with Hooded robes. I was looking for a Star Wars hooded robe, but the boy lives in black, grey. I could even get away with a blue one. Go figure, they're sticking to the iconic colors. :(

Hey, I need additional gift ideas for SugarB. I'm getting him a VR he wants that works with his Samsung phone. But what else? He is impossible to buy for. I usually have him pick his own, and guess what he picked the vr. But he's a wonder man, and I can't think of anything. Puters are his day job, so anything puter related is out. He has it or it's on order. He's got more guitars than we have room for. And musically he has it or it's on order. I need ideas.

Oh, and something for Baba's gf - 22 and nice I need stocking stuffer ideas too for her. I've been buying for guys forever.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Vats, It's Jesus hairstyle !!!!!

critica_de_the_walking_dead_6x10_jesus.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Is he a drinker? My husband likes craft beer so last year I signed him up for a membership where they mail you a variety for a time period you pick. Only problem was he already tried 99% of them so maybe it wasn't that great lol. But they have the same thing for wines and food and all sorts of stuff. I was thinking of doing a wine one for my parents this year.

I'm struggling for my in-laws. They don't do anything. My husband wants to get them a gift card for a local restaurant and in the back of my mind I'm doubting they'll even use it. He insists they will though.

I'm trying to think of things my mom always gave my sister and I in our stockings. We would get stuff like hair ties and bobby pins - useful stuff. Lotions, nail polish, candy, hand sanitizer (weird but I use those mini bottles everywhere), candles, fuzzy socks...?
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I feel like we have these items or better versions of them already. (Like the dress is a silhouette we have but the cutouts push it over into sleezy territory for me). The hair is giving me 80s school girl realness though and I can't help but laugh.

I needed a good break this weekend though. Apparently we are getting three feet of snow too. My dog is gonna be in heaven.
  • Options
    I love the earnable shoes! The dress... not my thing but it's in the way of that fabulous hair so welcome to my closet I guess.

I think the ponytail is inspired on Queen B 🐝 so I'm getting it
    55485ddc7df477df32ed08ba_met_gala_beyonce_2015.jpg

The giftbox items are ok but I'm not chasing anything.

Inspiration:
    1475570725778208.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers Kalinda!

Yay a VIP! Fairly happy with the earnables... but I don't think I'll be chasing the box items this week. Instead I'll be spending my stars in the closet on things I've been eyeing for awhile. I need some new lips (I still love my NARS ones, but I need something for when dark lips don't suit the look.. all of the old free lips now look really awkward on the faces, so buying new ones it is), also some poses and clothes from the latest update (those jeans and the corset top)!!

And I must say, those items look WAY better in the game. Eek.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I'm ok with a VIP, but I would only use my remaining Kstars for it. I'm too frustrated to spend any more money on this game right now.

Also disappointed with the holiday box scam, so will not be replenishing my stars after this VIP.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Is he a drinker? My husband likes craft beer so last year I signed him up for a membership where they mail you a variety for a time period you pick. Only problem was he already tried 99% of them so maybe it wasn't that great lol. But they have the same thing for wines and food and all sorts of stuff. I was thinking of doing a wine one for my parents this year.

I'm struggling for my in-laws. They don't do anything. My husband wants to get them a gift card for a local restaurant and in the back of my mind I'm doubting they'll even use it. He insists they will though.

I'm trying to think of things my mom always gave my sister and I in our stockings. We would get stuff like hair ties and bobby pins - useful stuff. Lotions, nail polish, candy, hand sanitizer (weird but I use those mini bottles everywhere), candles, fuzzy socks...?

I love getting those kind of things. If no one gifts them to me I'll have to buy them myself and also you can never have enough of hand sanitizer and hand lotion... I like to put one of them in every purse I have because I hate repacking everything all the time...

And I'm in the same boat with my boyfriends parents. They don't do anything, I have absolutely no clue what I could get them.

I'm so badly behind with my gifts this year. I have half of my boyfriends gift and that is it. I know what I'm getting my mom (if my dad wasn't faster than me) and otherwise I'm clueless. i started thinking about what I was going to get everyone in October, but I haven't come to any conclusions.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Dec_16_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_16_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda.:)
    Vats, It's Jesus hairstyle !!!!!

critica_de_the_walking_dead_6x10_jesus.jpg

Yes it is! And that makes me feel much more obsessed about it.

I was afraid that it was possibly a box item, however the scenario is even worse, look at those cutest reindeer slippers! I want both of them soooooooooo much!

Please tell me that the nose blinks!

Glu could easily take 500 K-stars from me if the they exchange the earnables by boxes' hair, slippers and sweater. I don't understand why always the VIP earnables are so meh! They supposedly should make us want to spend on them...

The cardigan is cute, but last time I checked gloves are worn on the hands not around the neck lol

Ok, need to take a deep breath and start to think on the amount I'm willing to spend to try to get those two items without get depressed.

I would apreciate a LOT if those who play male games, help me posting their boxes screenshots to try to identify patterns. Thanks in advance.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    bwalshbwalsh Registered Users 12 Posts
    This is the first time I've liked the earnables for a vip in a while and I still have all the stars I got from the black friday sale so I am ready to spend! Good timing for a vip too got a lot of of pre christmas decorating and baking to do so this should be fun.

Not sure about Kim pick's yet I have to wait to see them on my doll I think.

Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes it is! And that makes me feel much more obsessed about it.

I was afraid that it was possibly a box item, however the scenario is even worse, look at those cutest reindeer slippers! I want both of them soooooooooo much!

Please tell me that the nose blinks!

Glu could easily take 500 K-stars from me if the they exchange the earnables by boxes' hair, slippers and sweater. I don't understand why always the VIP earnables are so meh! They supposedly should make us want to spend on them...

The cardigan is cute, but last time I checked gloves are worn on the hands not around the neck lol

Ok, need to take a deep breath and start to think on the amount I'm willing to spend to try to get those two items without get depressed.

I would apreciate a LOT if those who play male games, help me posting their boxes screenshots to try to identify patterns. Thanks in advance.

Oh Vatsy, good luck! I would love to see your version of Jesus.
    Honestly all of the guys giftbox items are to die for! And yes, it looks like the slippers light up HOW CUTE IS THAT :)
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    I love getting those kind of things. If no one gifts them to me I'll have to buy them myself and also you can never have enough of hand sanitizer and hand lotion... I like to put one of them in every purse I have because I hate repacking everything all the time...

And I'm in the same boat with my boyfriends parents. They don't do anything, I have absolutely no clue what I could get them.

I'm so badly behind with my gifts this year. I have half of my boyfriends gift and that is it. I know what I'm getting my mom (if my dad wasn't faster than me) and otherwise I'm clueless. i started thinking about what I was going to get everyone in October, but I haven't come to any conclusions.

My mother-in-law's birthday is Monday and I got her a Scentsy warmer. My husband's idea was to get her a water bottle that you can infuse fruit in. That's how wild she is :rolleyes:

My parents are hard to buy for too only because they're the type of people who, if they need something, just buy it. They live 8 hours away so when I ask them for ideas it's always "we just want you guys to visit". Bleh

I'm not getting hubby anything this year. He's a car guy and I let him get a new muscle car even though I really need a new car. And yes, I am bitter about it. In the 11 years I've known him he's had 8 different vehicles... I've had one. I decided when I do get a new car I'm going to let him pick it out (although I do have conditions it has to meet) that way it'll be like he's getting a new car too. Win/win
  • Options
    I better start making my list. I want cosmetic colors, I want poses. I want hair. Oooooh, I want so many things. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Vatsy, good luck! I would love to see your version of Jesus.
    Honestly all of the guys giftbox items are to die for! And yes, it looks like the slippers light up HOW CUTE IS THAT :)

Thanks Camila and good luck to you two (and to everyone else!)

I'm VERY anxious for tomorrow!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vatsey, you NEED that hair! I'm gonna cross my fingers as hard as I can for you *sound of breaking fingers*
  • Options
    AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Not impressed with male items.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I feel glad that the box items are those so I have more of a chance at them with my free box. The sweater is ADORABLE but if I can only manage one thing I'd much rather have the slippers for casual wear purposes.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats