Weekend Event 12/30/16 -Happy New Year KK:H!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Happy_New_Year_2017_Animated_Pictures.gif

Are you as excited as I am
to usher in the 3rd year of KK:H?

To those of us here for what seems forever,
and those here for the first New Years Evemt

Are you ready to.......................

Has anyone a clue what this weekend could be?
Parties or 5 Star ...perhaps VIP?
I have no special feelings, no hints not a clue
So we'll wait for the Spoilers given graciously by glu,

So, let's pop this baby up and talk with hopeful anticipaiton about what we'll be doing all weekend for clothes, until we get the official spoilers. :)

Alex likes the idea.
AlexConfetti.gif

Threads open and waiting respectfully for

Spoilers Teasers Spoilers Teasers Spoiler Teasers Spoilers Teasers

*tried to do Silver and purple, but the silver doesn't show up that well. Opps.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    I'm hyped I hope it's parties! I would love it if they could give us a new NYE background as well because I don't have the old one anymore
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    YES I'm ready dor spoilers!!!
    Last year they added a special location for New Years Eve, so I'm really excited to see what they have come up with this time!!

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I just hope they give us an extra day, please!
    PM to add
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Yes, please Glu another day! The event till monday please! I'm out all weekend so I can't play on Saturday and sunday :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Very excited for this years event, last years was SO much fun!
    After almost a year of lurking i decided that it's time for me to make an account, and what better time than during such a fun celebration?
    I guess like kokokokonut said i finally want some salt ;)
    So excited for the spoilers! :)
    Hey, welcome HazelC!

bzvpzvg.gif
    PM to add
    Hi! Thanks for the welcome Naimonster:o
    I'm still figuring out a lot on how to post/respond so I hope I'm doing this right.

Hey, welcome HazelC!

bzvpzvg.gif
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Welcome to the forum HazelC!

I'm back after my little Christmas break, I like to celebrate big and was visiting with family all week, so I took it slow with the game and the forums. I'll be doing a SPA day with some of my relatives tomorrow (Christmas present) and then I'll be traveling home and have to prepare for NYE. Due to one of my friends getting sick it looks like I'll be hosting the party this year, so I'll have like 24 hours to prepare.
    What I'm trying to say is, please Glu give us an extra day! I'll be in big trouble otherwise.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Welcome Hazel.
    [IMG]https://s5.postimg.org/y2m3wmb13/welcomewithrose.gif/IMG] So glad you've come into the light. lol. This time of anticipation, waiting to see what we'll be working toward is always fun. And since it's NYEve, I'm really hoping for some sensational clothes. Earner hair so everyone can get it......sparkly gown. TBH, last years tux and the blue gown with the bow...weren't knock outs for me. But I'd love some slinkly, sparkley low cut, cut up the side, low back vision in clingy slinky fabric. Sigh. Yeah, I dream big. lol. Oh, accessories....we'd love new ice for the New Year. Big stone tennis bracelet maybe? And again Hazel Welcome. Glad you're here with us. :)[/img]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi Hazel and welcome! Always nice to meet a fellow Dutchy!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Wow, thank you all so much for the sweet welcomes Lii, Kokokokonut and LindaVB!
    It really means a lot to be welcomed with open arms.
    And yes LindaVB so exciting to have a fellow dutchy here!
    Kisses to you all!

0ugBTwo.gif
    Lii wrote: ยป
    Welcome to the forum HazelC!

I'm back after my little Christmas break, I like to celebrate big and was visiting with family all week, so I took it slow with the game and the forums. I'll be doing a SPA day with some of my relatives tomorrow (Christmas present) and then I'll be traveling home and have to prepare for NYE. Due to one of my friends getting sick it looks like I'll be hosting the party this year, so I'll have like 24 hours to prepare.
    What I'm trying to say is, please Glu give us an extra day! I'll be in big trouble otherwise.

You need a rapid recharge to get a party done in a day. Good luck and 'you can do it. You can do it." lol. :) Yest and extra day please, we can use it, what with NYEve and all. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a party weekend just for the love of god please do not be a dating weekend. I haven't recovered from the last one.

S9memS3wpmxEI.gif
    Welcome HazelC I like your avatar picture :)

Lii I hope your friend gets better soon

I keep guessing what the clothes will be like! I was going to post purple sparkly macarons (to go with the purple and silver theme) for Kalinda and eggsandbananas and KKHStaff but they had this weird jam coming out of them and I decided it made me feel a bit sick so oh well
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Welcome HazelC!

I know we had a dating event recently but I'm hoping for another one. My spouse just divorced me and I've been looking for a new partner. I miss tapping on them once a day! And my houses/apartments seem empty without another person there haha.

Party events are my least favorite as they're the hardest to finish and parties don't provide relationship points. But that's what I'm anticipating since parties seem to fit best with New Years and all.

I just finished this week's 5-star event, so I'm excited to see the spoilers for this weekend :)
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Dec_30_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    OH Kalinda. THank you for the spoilers., and OMG, the clothes are amazing. Ty glu. Thank you Kalinda. TY TY TY New Years Eve. Off to scroll up and drool more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda!

I've been desperately refreshing the page waiting for your visit so you've really helped my productivity by posting! :p

I like the earnable pendant and I'm really hoping for some great box luck-- I like all of the GB items!

Multiple items really help with party weekends so I may just have to open multiple boxes, teehee!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.ย 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers KALINDA โ™ฅ I'm so excited! โ™ก_โ™ก
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!!

Hate to say it, but I'm a wee bit disappointed in the earnables for the girls. I'm not a big fan of how the hat is part of the hair; it makes it so that I probably won't get much use out of it even though I love the style besides the hat. (But I am excited to see an earnable hair regardless). Also I think we got a similar long, gold necklace a few months ago. I'll need to take a closer look to see how this new one differs from the other.

The dress is AMAZING though, wow!

Crossing my fingers I pick the GB hair in my free box. Either way I love it so much I might have to chase it.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
    OMG!!!! These items are fantastic!!! I love them all!!
    Thank you Kalinda!!!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    OMG thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! OMG OMG OMG I love the clothes. I hoped it wouldn't be a party event cause my game recently restarted and I don't really have the money yet to buy the Calabasas house. Also, there's no additional day :( But overall, I love it! Thanks glu!
    Hi! Call meย Fin! Dailyย KKHย andย KKGย player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda!
    Hmm, none of the girls items are super impressive, they're not bad but I'm also not really excited about them.
    The guys jacket is awesome though, and I hate the hairdo with the hat which is great news because I don't think there is any chance I could reach it with Finn.
    I also really like the gift box hair and jacket for the guys, but I'm not going to chase them.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Oh wow I like these items way better than last years! I really like long necklaces and I love the dresses and hair

Thank you Kalinda! :)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!

I really like the jacket for the guys but can & will live without the hat so that's less stress for me!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! Omg I'm in love with the box hair!!!! And I love the earnables as well! Trying to finish the event tomorrow or late sunday because these are the only times when I can play!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    I love the fur!!

TR9dzse.gif
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Definitely chasing the fur and the hair!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SapphoSappho Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yay, another party event... :(
    I finally made my iOS doll a Facebook account so it's now possible to add me! :)
    Weird Al is life. <3
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow Glu nailed!

I'm in love with the earnable shoes (think have passing too much time with Cherrey lately with all this shoe obsession I'm in).

The boxes' clothing is freaking cute! Please luck keep by my side this weekend...

The girls' box hair is soooooooooo obscene! Can't look at it without bring out all my basic instincts!

Let's party b!tches!
    Viva La Vida ร La Vats!