v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
I was thinking this morning, Hmmmmmm, all 3 games waiting for storyline....all caught up with everything.....I wonder when the next update will come. Then lo and behold, out very own Haoppy asked
Happy15 wrote: »
When is the next update?

Then Lucy
xXLucyXx wrote: »
It is pretty expensive! I like it too though :)

Happy I'm not sure about the update I was wondering that too yesterday - maybe soon after New Years

Third time's the Charm......here it is.

Let us wait for the update, after the huge Wardrobe Revamp......what do you think is next on the horizon? Thought? Hopes or Dreams anybody?

So with so many of us thinking the same thing....time to start the Waiting for the Update thread.

Woo Hoo. Update is in the air. :)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456710

Comments

• MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I'd love more achievements or at least more levels added on to the existing achievements.
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Nice thread idea Koko!

*looks up into the sky, sounds of sparkles and harp music* I dream of separate eyebrow colour...

Btw you know the 'featured' section in the new wardrobe - is that supposed to show which clothes came with the new update? Because if so I love that idea, it will make it so much easier to see what's been added - I remember sometimes they wouldn't even have exclamation marks and I wouldn't notice them mixed in with everything else.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I second Miimoliin and Lucy's ideas. Plus, I would love cross-platform friends like we have in other Glu games!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope that we will have an opportunity to shoot reality shows in more houses, because the Milan one is the only one left for me to complete the achievement in.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Nice thread idea Koko!

*looks up into the sky, sounds of sparkles and harp music* I dream of separate eyebrow colour...

Yes!!! Separate eyebrow color is a great idea. I've been pairing the NARS eyes (the ones w/dark eyebrows) with the white blonde hair. I love how the combo looks, but it'd be awesome to be able to use other eye & eyebrow shapes while keeping the dark brow color.

Edit: just noticed that in my avatar my doll is rocking the combo I'm talking about, haha.
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    Yes!!! Separate eyebrow color is a great idea. I've been pairing the NARS eyes (the ones w/dark eyebrows) with the white blonde hair. I love how the combo looks, but it'd be awesome to be able to use other eye & eyebrow shapes while keeping the dark brow color.

Edit: just noticed that in my avatar my doll is rocking the combo I'm talking about, haha.

I love that strong brow look! But yeah I feel like the way it's set up now will be perfect for it if we can select eyebrow shape we can pick colour at the same time from all hair colour options
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I actually want more celeb perks! On my iOS game, I just hit level 19 yesterday so I have just one more level to work towards. But I'm thinking, what's next?
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glu promissed us a new kind of event for the current update 'wore better' or something like that and since we're having a party event this week, I assume that we have at least two weeks before the new update.

Thinking back to 2015 we got a new update only by mid January, can't remember how it was in the beggining of this year.

I'm also looking for mismatching eye brow and beard (their misaligned fixed too) colors, though I don't want to make them dark, just a bit darker.

Guys need urgently have a shirtless option and be able to wear layered socks.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I would like it if they add a part where we can own a beauty salon/barber for our dolls as we are all about looking good before doing a photo shoot or stepping on the runway...
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    If we could earn new hairstyles like we can earn workout clothes at the gym, I would sooooooo do this!!
    A.P.T wrote: »
    I would like it if they add a part where we can own a beauty salon/barber for our dolls as we are all about looking good before doing a photo shoot or stepping on the runway...
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I love that strong brow look! But yeah I feel like the way it's set up now will be perfect for it if we can select eyebrow shape we can pick colour at the same time from all hair colour options
    I have suggested this a gazillion times. By now, I'm really hoping Glu is reading this thread because it's almost unanimous. We want customizable eyebrow colors, too!
    GC: Zoë Strange
    I'd also love it if when Maria gives us a luxe goal we can just tap the goal bubble and be directed to the correct item (give it an exclamation point or something in the wardrobe). I got a goal to buy one of the new eyes, and once I get into the closet I can't figure out which eyes she's referring to! This might just be me though...

Full_Size_Render_4.jpg
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    I have suggested this a gazillion times. By now, I'm really hoping Glu is reading this thread because it's almost unanimous. We want customizable eyebrow colors, too!

Haha I used to put it in the suggestion thread every few months but then I gave up - but now I have hope!

Another thing I would love would be if now we have all these new poses in the photobooth the same ones were made available for our friends when we take pictures with them and new poses for romantic contacts/ S/Os.

I'm hyped to see if they add new hair that's always one of my favourite things about the game :) And maybe we'll see the Who Wore It Better event that everyone's been mentioning that was probably inspired by Nai's How You Style only now with a competitive edge ;)

Miimoliin That's a great idea it would definitely make it easier :)
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I agree with you Lucy, it'd be nice to have new poses for our friends/SO. I'd also love to see the poses outside of the photobooth. It'd be great if you could choose a different pose for you doll while he/she is on the street or inside the buildings :D:D
    Another thing I would love would be if now we have all these new poses in the photobooth the same ones were made available for our friends when we take pictures with them and new poses for romantic contacts/ S/Os.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu reads all our threads. I'm hopng for some of the fixes of things that didn't quite make the wardrobe /doll change smoothly. Like the Princesses ring is really smooshy. Looks like it was run over by a truck. The two finger ring we got a few months ago also didn't transfer well. Oddly enough, I finally like the way the ring our spouses gave us looks. Don't fix that. lol.

I'd love to see my Nars makeup look good again. I bought it not so much for the eyes but because there was blush over our cheeks. That's what I paid for, now I can't wear the Nars without it looking borderline ghoulish.....oh, so if you didn't get the Zombie Eyes.....buy the Nars 1st eyes. That'll do it. lol.

And, I know it's too much to ask, but if they gave us back our unblemished, undripping nose number 1....there'd be so much love in my heart. I don't take out the nose stud, and it kills me because I am NOT about nose jewelry. For Crying out loud, I sneeze through it. I blow it with a tissue. I don't mind it in others, just don't want it in mine. uhoh, this is turning into another nose rant isn't it?

Well, no matter what, I'm eager for the.....ok, tell ya what glu. if you don't wnat to eliminate the shadow where the nose stud goes, then how about a nice Amethyst Stud? When it looks broken......throw some purple on it. All better. lol (so, now that we dealt with the zit scar, if you just wipe up a little of the shadow that looks like a runny nose and we'll be good on the new nose number 1. Damm it. I keep trying to stop harping about the nose. Anyway, so whatever glu gives us in the update is fine with me.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    oh, and if you could pinpoint the iOS issue that freezes some dolls in some players games and not in others, that would really be awesome. We dont' want to break the Android Freeze record of 2016.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg Koko I never knew I wanted a purple nose stud til now :D I'd like to see them in all different colours. And SugarK I like the idea of having poses outside the photobooth!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I really hope we get the update tomorrow! Fingers crossed!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I'd love more achievements or at least more levels added on to the existing achievements.

This would be amazing!
    I also hope they fix the little bugs that popped up after the last update.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    TBH, I said I had a feeling for an update, possibly messing with a midweek. This was based solely on stupid feelings I get. Not saying my feeling was right....but we don't have the midweek this week. I guess I anxious for it, to see what has been modified from the major update we had in v6.

I'm hoping for white nail polish back, and fixed up rings. We're not mentioning the issue surrounding my dolls nose ring. That was one of my resolutions. How'm I doin?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm traveling this week to visit my parents so I'm glad there's not a midweek for once lol.

I hope the hair glitch is fixed more than anything. At this point I can't imagine what the next big thing would be.
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I can't wait to see the new update (if there will be one)! I'm sad that there will not be a midweek event this week, but it's ok cause we can all rest after new year weekend!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    Yeah, Kalinda posted no event this midweek...but lots of exciting things to come. So I'm stoked. I can use the time to bankrolll some more cash. I still haven't bought Vail, the gym or the Restaurant. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I came to post exactly about the eyebrow colors but too late LOL

If we're wishing I wouldn't mind more hairstyles for the guys, like even longer locks or some natural hairstyles like cornrows
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    TBH, I said I had a feeling for an update, possibly messing with a midweek. This was based solely on stupid feelings I get. Not saying my feeling was right....but we don't have the midweek this week. I guess I anxious for it, to see what has been modified from the major update we had in v6.

I'm hoping for white nail polish back, and fixed up rings. We're not mentioning the issue surrounding my dolls nose ring. That was one of my resolutions. How'm I doin?

I had the same feeling when I read the spoiler (again sorry for posting the midweek thread) and I totally agree with the white nail polish, but what I really would love to see would be shoes that don't look like I'm wearing clown shoes and more socks like the Halloween cat ones.
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I'm crossing my fingers we get the update this week and have a SYS or Who Wore it Best (same?) event (my favorite) next week. Last SYS event I was shut out waiting for the Kindle update and it nearly killed me. ;)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    - more 4 room houses like the mansion in Calabasas

- fix the noses

- more heels with no straps
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    I really hope we get the next update today, our Christmas break ends today :( Anyways, I'm pretty sure January 03, 2016's midweek is REALLY NOT this week :rolleyes: lol koko the date on the title's set for last year ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    ✪✪✪

• more hairstyles to avail in the closet (why are there only a few hairstyles in our closet???)
    • more hair colors (ombre, Balayage highlights, etc)
    • more eyeshadow colors (two-tone eyeshadow)
    • essential nail polish colors especially RED and WHITE
    • be able to detach hair accessories
    • more long lush lashes choices
    • outfit for pets
    • add more kinds of lips (like kylie's lips)

Sounds like a suggestion already. LOL

I'm praying. Thank you, Glu! Haha
    ❤️
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I've been having that feeling too. I know nothing.....who wants to volunteer to keep checking the app store?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary