Options

v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

Comments

• Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I just checked the app store on iOS. Nothing yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get an update today!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I copied the posts about the update over from the closed non midweek event thread. :) Sorry for the confusion.

Should we check the official social media outlets for the game? I'll go poke around.

Operation Spot the Update is underway. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thanks koko!

I second Syndra's suggestion on removing hair accessories. In particular it'd be awesome if we could remove the party hat from this past weekend's earnable hair. I love the style but don't see myself ever using it because of the the hat. Syndra, if you haven't posted there already your ideas would be a great addition to the suggestions thread!
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Options
    Ok, the topic needs of body changes needs a discussion all it's own, I'm pretty sure after the huge wardrobe makeup customizations last time, we're not seeing body changes this update. So....please hang on while I open a new thread for this. Buckle up, sometimes my thread swings cause vertigo.

Here's the new thread. :)

Now, as far as updates coming soon? Yeah, I'd love socks for guys. I am realistically hoping for the fixing of the jewelry. My huge animated diamond ring sits diagonally on the setting, the other rings. The missing nose bar on the round kylie sunglasses.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I don't think they can remove hair accessories as it is designed as part of the hair, but I would love it if we could take that unicorn horn off the newest hair.

This is the only hair style that truly represents my actual hair. The other curly hairstyles look like iron-created curls or waves, not naturally curly spring curls like I have.

I'm really hoping they offer it in the store (sans hat) or for another event. They do that for several hat wearing hairstyles, like the pirate hat hair, the tiara hair, etc.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I've been checking the forum all day for an update, obviously iOS is getting it first so checking the Play Store is useless

Pleaseeee can someone let us know if we're getting the update today or tomorrow or this week at all ???
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    Are you guys sure that the new update will come today?
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so ready for this pending update: I'm at max level, max fans and have no goals...
    Can't wait to see what they have in store for us!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Are you guys sure that the new update will come today?

no we have no firm ideas about anything. This is just wishful thinking and it's based on the fact that a there was no midweek this week and B which is really really ready for an update. And :-)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    All I know is I have not opened my game at all today. It's been kind of nice actually, not having any pressure to grind and finish an event. I know we don't have to participate in the midweeks but I'm so greedy I can't help it. I'll probably pop in for a quick date later so hubby doesn't ask for a divorce but other than that my doll is taking a well deserved vacation.
  • Options
    I would turn you post into a tattoo across my back. That's how much I agree. My downtime is so unorganized...I've flaked on gigs and dates not finishing because I'm just scattered today. All weekend. All those achievements....back to zero. Lol. But I keep changing clothes, raking a selfie in the photobooth. Nice Tuesday. Omg I slept till 7:30. Didn't even need a pill till 1 ish. Omg. Maybe I should sleep more. But all this damm hydrating. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'll join the choir girls. Feeling good on don't have to grind too.

A pause sometimes is good. Before the update I'm really looking foward to the new kind of event they promised.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Ok I have opened, I played, I walked away somehow and didn't 5 star a gig. Another one. lol. I'm losing it. I need the update to keep me centered. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Is it worth it to still hope for the update (if there is one) to come tonight?
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    I don't think the update is going to come this week. Maybe next week or even the following week. I think I saw someone say that last year, it came mid Jan.

I've been kind of anxious for it too, but it's also kind of nice to just have a little bit of a pause. And I think it makes sense to have a little break like this after the holidays. On the bright side, it gives us more time to save up our k-stars and cash.
  • Options
    aww, we're not trying to convince people it's coming right away, but we're anxious. and no midweek was ripe for an update. It's like making a Christmas list, or thinking about what you'd like for your birthday. Tomorrow's another day, we'll come back and wait for this again then. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    I don't think the update is going to come this week. Maybe next week or even the following week. I think I saw someone say that last year, it came mid Jan.

I've been kind of anxious for it too, but it's also kind of nice to just have a little bit of a pause. And I think it makes sense to have a little break like this after the holidays. On the bright side, it gives us more time to save up our k-stars and cash.

Yeah but the difference is we haven't had one since November an last year we had one in November an December an than January so it'll prolly come sooner than mid January
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    I like the way you think Miley'sM. I had a feeling we wouldn't go that long without an update. Another day. No matter when it comes, we're a day closer today than we were yesterday.

Wakey wakey.....Wake up and wait with us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I like the way you think Miley'sM. I had a feeling we wouldn't go that long without an update. Another day. No matter when it comes, we're a day closer today than we were yesterday.

Wakey wakey.....Wake up and wait with us.

Kokokokonut I think it'll be this week because the Christmas decoration items are still there an the snow is still there just a theory
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want the update but I don't want my snow and Christmas decor gone...

The extra decor really helped me grind better last weekend! And the snow melts my heart lol :rolleyes:
    PM to add
  • Options
    aww, wouldn't it be nice if Reykjavik could be snowing all the time? And Montana, and Vail? Nai, do you have a snowglobe? Even though I get snow every winter, I like to keep a Christmas snowglobe out all the time. whenever I feel like it, I make it snow, and santa and his sleigh look right at home in the little globe with the snow pouring down. I think everyone should have a snow globe. I have a smaller Valentines day globe that 'snows' little red hearts, but it's not the same. But do you think it's possible to just have snow in a few places year round in the game? I'd vote for that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Kkh.IceSwanKkh.IceSwan Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm still waiting for the update :(
  • Options
    We all are IceSwan. :) That's why we're here now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Have we ever gotten a new update on a Wednesday before?
  • Options
    krystal wrote: »
    Have we ever gotten a new update on a Wednesday before?

We did once, not that long ago. Let me see if I can find the date.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    We did once, not that long ago. Let me see if I can find the date.

Found it: April 6 2016! The others were all Mondays or

Now back to this:
    IMG_8401.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Speak up if you're reading this from Canada! We're really excited to introduce Toronto to the game today, as well as a sushi restaurant and new location for Chevier.

And the first Who Wore It Best? event that you've been waiting for is around the corner.

Start checking the App Store and Google Play
    :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Android update is out!!!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Yay!! This is so exciting! I'm gonna be checking the app store nonstop now haha!

Hopefully we get some awesome new closet items as well!!

EDIT: iOS update it out as well!
  • Options
    HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Oh my god a sushi restaurant sounds amazing!
    This update sounds very exciting, definetly going to be checking the app store obsessively.

Thanks for the info Kalinda :)