v6.1.1 Update w/iOS issues

Comments

• MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I updated the game again, and received the message saying the version saved to my device isn't the most recent. I uploaded the iCloud version and it looks like it worked. Last time I had to do this several times to get my game all the way up to date, but I only had to do it once this time around. My FB friends are back, but my GC friends are still at 0.

Here's a pic of the error message:

IMG_1308.jpg

I have all the items, kash, and stars that I had before the update. Thanks for fixing the FB issue, Glu! Love all the new closet items :)
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • ellelaurinellelaurin Registered Users 24 Posts
    has anyone tried it out? I'm afraid to update it, but my fingers is so itchy to update it, LOL I wanna see my squirrel :p the squirrel is so cute...

My version is working fine with no errors, but if you're on iOS I would wait. I'm looking for a better way to save the game to iCloud right before an update so nobody else looses progress.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's been so long, but doesn't this look like their old face? With the addition of the purple eyes. How does the nose look? I'm so excited.

Facefix.jpg

I used to love that nose when I first started playing my 1st game. I'm glad that Glu fixed it but I don't think that I'm ever gonna customize that nose on my dolls ever again. I love my dolls current nose now because it looks just like mines irl after the major previous customization update:o. I actually remembered that before I hated it and never wanted to use the wide actual nose (before when the customizations weren't upgraded) because my dolls were looking like Miss piggy lol:D
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    I updated the game, and it works fine for me again.
    I was definetly a little taken back when it all went down, but i can confirm that the squirrel is indeed very cute :D.

Hope it all works out for you guys too!
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    I still haven't gotten a call to start the new storyline. Is anyone else having this problem?
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • HazelCHazelC Registered Users 26 Posts
    Yes, I have the same problem.
    Thought that buying the house would maybe trigger it but no luck.
    Miimoliin wrote: »
    I still haven't gotten a call to start the new storyline. Is anyone else having this problem?
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Only now i realize that it's still snowing! :D
    The christmas decorations are gone but not the snow yayyy

Also I'm glad the glitch is being fixed
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    KK:H_Staff wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

There is a new iOS version in the App Store now (v6.1.1). Please feel free to update now and play again.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Glu for fixing this so quickly for us. Glitches happen. Thanks for patching it really promptly. Can't speak for everyone, but all my numerous problems are solved.
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yay!!! I have everything back, I'm super happy 😊😊😊 but I haven't gotten any calls yet, but whatever, I have my things back!!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. I think everything now points to the greenlight. :) TY Glu, I love my nose again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    just opened on IOS, so far so good *crosses fingers*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    My progress is back, but none of my Facebook friends are showing up.

Anyone else still having this problem?
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Glu: I don't think it's working for everyone, or else I did something wrong. I was one of the ones who updated before seeing this thread and got sent back in time, losing stars, progress, husband, etc. When I saw that it was OK to update again with the new update, I did it. I got an option to update from the cloud (I didn't get that the first time.) The cloud said I was at level 61 and 0%, and my saved game was level 60 and 100%. So, I selected cloud, and it reversed me back in time again. Is there any way to get a "do over" on this? Or are my stars and everything still lost for good?
  • KardashianLoverr33KardashianLoverr33 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Even though my game is re-updated it freezes up at the loading screen please help....
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    My game is all back to normal! Thanks Glu for the fast response on this!! I LOVE the new close up option in the photobooth as well as the quality fix when exporting images. I also went ahead and used some of my saved up kstars to purchase some of the new items. So here's my doll:
    vOCT2sA.jpg

I'm sorry to hear the glitch wasn't fixed for some players with the second update. Hopefully that is all resolved soon!
    Is anyone else showing the wrong people in your contacts? The earlier pic I posted of Nai, before the update is the look for another doll now. none of my real player friends match their names. And the rest of my friends are missing. Luz is gone.. Naimonster is gone. I'm trying to stay strong. is anyone else seeing this?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    my only problem is some of my friends are still missing from the picture booth. like I cannot find Everly anywhere :(
    IOS

I'm not sure if the appearances are correct, but all of my relationships are at 0.
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    ellelaurin wrote: »
    My version is working fine with no errors, but if you're on iOS I would wait. I'm looking for a better way to save the game to iCloud right before an update so nobody else looses progress.

yes, I use my ipad, so I wonder if it is all fixed? I have a husband at level 7000, and I don't want to lost my husband because I want a baby...
  • MissJanuary83MissJanuary83 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Is anyone else showing the wrong people in your contacts? The earlier pic I posted of Nai, before the update is the look for another doll now. none of my real player friends match their names. And the rest of my friends are missing. Luz is gone.. Naimonster is gone. I'm trying to stay strong. is anyone else seeing this?

Koko I am also still having contact problems.
    None of my friends are showing at all. I am logged into Facebook, but my friend list is blank.
    You can call me Tiffany.
    iOS player
    Active daily on KKH, KKG & BSAD
    GC: Tiffany12683
    Star ID: 2J2E2NWR
    I've alerted our glu gods, and frankly, don't think I can take another title change.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I just updated my game and everything seems to be in order here. I'll let you know if I find something odd!
    yes, I use my ipad, so I wonder if it is all fixed? I have a husband at level 7000, and I don't want to lost my husband because I want a baby...

I'm IOS Ipad and everything is OK with me so far. My husband is still at max level
    IOS

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    It's been so long, but doesn't this look like their old face? With the addition of the purple eyes. How does the nose look? I'm so excited.

Facefix.jpg

I am just curious did they fix the nose in this update? If they did my doll still has the shadow on her nose.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KardashianLoverr33KardashianLoverr33 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I hope I'm not the only one who's game keeps freezing up at the load screen....
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Chelsea. wrote: »
    I am just curious did they fix the nose in this update? If they did my doll still has the shadow on her nose.

You have to select your old nose! It's near the bottom of the noses tab.
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    So this is probably a stupid question, apologies in advance.

I'm on iOS, and I don't think I've ever had to choose an iCloud save after an update. I'm curious, even after the fix, is that message still showing up for people who are updating on iOS? Particularly people who didn't already update and have problems, but have just updated now for the first time today? Not sure if that makes a difference, but since I've never seen a "choose this game or iCloud" after updating in years of playing this game, just assuming (and very much hoping) that now that it's 'safe to update', I won't be seeing that screen at all / won't have to choose anything / it'll just work like normal. Curious if that's been the case for anyone (besides android users, obv).

Second question: If that screen DOES show up...just to be crystal clear, the correct choice is to choose the iCloud save, and NOT "this game", right?

I guess I'm just concerned about dealing with the iCloud thing at all, because I have separate games on my iPhone and my iPad, and both are set to save in iCloud....I guess I'm worried somehow I'll overwrite one of the games or something.

But that's stupid right? Surely iCloud is set up in such a way that it knows one device's save from another, and my concern about this is completely irrational....right?

Scared. Need to hear more updating success stories from iOS people.
    (On preview, people above me have given me a little hope, thanks.)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Thanks Savagekkh! I got really lucky with him :3

And I agree on the male poses Carol because my NPC friends all look like they are ebowing me in the mouth LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
    Super excited to get into my game and put the old nose back on! That's what I hoped for from this update more than anything else, glad to hear it's in there. Thanks glu!

Now I just need to work up the courage to update....
    Lala -I would leave it alone for now, and not update, until we hear from Glu. I selected the save from iCloud option after Glu released the second update, and it sent my game back in time again.