Weekend Fashion Show - 12/30/16 New Years Eve Party Fashions !

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Dec_30_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Dec_30_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Thanks Kalinda for the great images, glu for the fashions and to everyone who makes this place so much fun. Now Don your year end fashions, show us what you win, and how you wear it. Not feeling this years clothes? Then show us what you're wearing from your wardrobe. Or will you splurge on that Balmain you've been keeping an eye on?

I'm chasing the Dress, and the hair for one doll. Ok, back to the Gift boxes for more.
Happy New Year Dolls and Dudes
Now, what are you wearing? lol.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Here's VatsKat winning all but the dress.....she's going back in. It's always harder to get the last.....but that dress Will Be Mind.

KKH_Screenshot_1483097192641.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Wow I actually love the items styled with that dress though, and the silver hair with the purple lips flawless - Vats would be proud I'm sure! I love that not all my GC friends are frozen, I thought they were but there's lots with the hair and dress already - Linda and Zoyechka looking flawless too <3
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah Lucy, sure I'm proud of my Valyrian girl! Look at those enticing purple eyes and the white silverly hair matching perfectly the dress and shoes.

Oh and the hair style! Honey wait I get my new New Years' costume and I'll kiss that hair when midnight comes!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    she's blushing, but she doesn't need NARS. I love all these items. I think the fur Will look great with the earner dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok I had to post this even though I don't have any gift box items yet because this hair is so stunning in this colour too as I found out when I met Luz in Dubai - we took the jet to Vegas and here I am being blinded by her beauty:

88BC97A9-0DFB-4A16-85F3-69373B90A5B2_zpsrn9xlbci.jpg
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    Got everything from the gift boxes Yaya Davis looking fabulous as usual time to earn main ones now!.

mmfuxu.jpg
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • MiimoliinMiimoliin Registered Users 109 Posts
    Everyone looks great! I love seeing pictures of how you all style the new items, makes me inspired to spend more time styling my doll.
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    Ok I had to post this even though I don't have any gift box items yet because this hair is so stunning in this colour too as I found out when I met Luz in Dubai - we took the jet to Vegas and here I am being blinded by her beauty:

Wow, the hair does look great in that color! Thanks for sharing :)
    I'm hoping eventually the new cosmetic options will go on sale. I just can't bring myself to pay 160 stars for a hair color, but 80 seems doable.

Here's Lucy in her New Years digs. I finally got this partnership dress yesterday.

IMG_1253.jpg
    iOS users add me on Facebook here, I'm always looking for new in-game friends.
    You can call me Lulu :)
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    All the ladies looking gorgeous!
    Mila is feeling super fancy too :)

Fotor_148311334635755.jpg
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    OMG, Camila, the fur looks so amazing with that dress! She looks gorgeous in all three pics!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Everyone looks beautiful I love how you all style!

I managed to get the hair so I thought I'd create this daydream of how I would want to wear it with separate eyebrow colour. I tried to do a purple nose stud too for Koko but it didn't really work. I wasn't sure where to post it as I'm basically dropping hints and don't want to go too off topic but I chose here! :D

676E74C1-77F5-4BE1-B5AE-946CD64CF254_zpsauxpvfga.jpg
  • AngeredFanAngeredFan Registered Users 36 Posts
    Oh come on! Seriously!?
    They're still doing hats for males? This is supposed to be a 'New Years Eve Party' look? 80s suit with a dumb-looking hat?

So disappointed. I sometimes wish I started with a female character, as they always get treated better on this kind of events.
    Definitely not wasting my time on this one.
    Me and God.. nah, we don't get along.
    Camilla she looks lovely Lucy you can post that anywhere you want your back and we are thrilled about it! Yeah it's hard to make purple not look like gunmetal anyone to do it blew could do it but I'd rather have my nose back LOL oh we have to start resolution Fred. Here's my resolution we can move it over I firmly resolve that in 2017 I won't mention the nose more than once a week.

just to keep it on topic...I have another pic Here's AppleP. Is she a} looking for the nearest bathroom. Or b) trying to hide that CT from the prying cmera's eye?

IMG_1222.jpg

Eta: hi Jules. you are lovely to pose with. So calm while apple acts up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol Koko!! I'd join that thread and vow not to talk about separate eyebrow colour more than twice a week (I have to set a more manageable goal :D)

I always think that when I see that pose too and this one makes me me think I drank wayy too much champagne at pre-NYE parties and Zoyechka doesn't care :D

40692BAA-4BD6-4B87-8536-66D0BD78B21E_zpsoffwe0bc.jpg
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    2rfq3nt.jpg

finished a partnership yesterday so while i didn't win the giftbox dress, this one will do
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Everyone looks amazing!
    I'm so happy because I win the hair in my free gift box!!!
    I looove this hair so much and I'm already at the dress, which is a record for me!

KKH_Screenshot_1483141739173_zpshzyymhv7.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    What a pleasant surprise!
    I took a short break from KK:H, and I'm so glad that the first thing I come back to is this amazing New Years Eve party event! :o

I'm totally going to chase that hair, no matter the cost.
    And I must say, all of your dolls look absolutely stunning! If I get my hands on the hair, I might post a picture of Hayley aswell. ;3
  • Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    OMG, Camila, the fur looks so amazing with that dress! She looks gorgeous in all three pics!

Thank you! :) it was so hard to get that dress, so i'm going to use it a lot lol and yes, the fur looks like it's made for it :D

And koko, your doll looks amazing as well, a purple and silver dream! she's a permanent guest for the parties my doll is throwing this weekend :D
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Happy New Year, everyone! After a month of hair envy, Skylar got Kiki's hair stylist's number and scheduled an appointment to try out red for the new year.

WpAhK7F.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

I managed to get the hair so I thought I'd create this daydream of how I would want to wear it with separate eyebrow colour. I tried to do a purple nose stud too for Koko but it didn't really work. I wasn't sure where to post it as I'm basically dropping hints and don't want to go too off topic but I chose here! :D

676E74C1-77F5-4BE1-B5AE-946CD64CF254_zpsauxpvfga.jpg

I've just recently changed my new doll's hair color to cherry red and I so wished that my doll had her eyebrow color dyed back to black. She looks straight up Cray Cray with her new eyebrow color. The diva should fire her makeup artist/colorist immediately because who does their makeup like that or who would be crazy enough to dye their eyebrows with an unnatural color?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Wow, Max! Skylar looks amazing!

I just earned the gold dress, so here's Everly modeling it with Linda in the gb gown.

ga1CQzA.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    LOL Max, I knew you loved that colour and it looks fabulous on Skylar!!! Kiki is just happy to be an inspiration this time, since it's usually the other way around and she's always taking fashion tips from Skylar's style ;)

BTW, I love that Sloane is over his santa phase LOL!! He's looking hot again with the trimmed beard and dark hair :o
    Happy New Year, everyone! After a month of hair envy, Skylar got Kiki's hair stylist's number and scheduled an appointment to try out red for the new year.

WpAhK7F.jpg
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Everyone looks great in their New Year's outfits! I completely forgot about the weekend event starting yesterday and manage to get the first box this morning. I guess that's what happen when you have a job and other obligations. Still wasn't about to miss out on the party.

oLxMkbql.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats to my fellow red-head ;) Neko looks great with the gb hair!!!!! I'm glad you got the event started Queenie, don't wanna miss out on KKH's NYE bash :D

NQueen331 wrote: »
    Everyone looks great in their New Year's outfits! I completely forgot about the weekend event starting yesterday and manage to get the first box this morning. I guess that's what happen when you have a job and other obligations. Still wasn't about to miss out on the party.

oLxMkbql.jpg
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    25qvhqv.jpg
    Trying out a new look for New Years.... dying the hair blonde and decided to retire the nude Nars lips since I bought these during the last VIP EVENT
    . Speaking of eyebrows, I know a lot of people don't like the Nars eyes with the dark brows, but I refuse to give them up till I can dye by brows.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Wow everyone looks so gorgeous!!!
    Oh, Everly, our dolls look just stunning!!
    I was really lucky and got all the giftbox items!

I want to wish all my forum friends a very Happy New Year!!

IMG_3804.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yay, Amy changed! I love my dress!

VBU3cB4.png
    PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    M4YaUsn.jpg
    Happy New Year to you all gorgeous!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my dolls flashing off their jewels:cool:.

74PRTz.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here are some more fun NYE pics with some of my forum friends! I hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2017!

XB9lUa5.jpgmsmVQlY.jpg
  • KueenKhloé1719KueenKhloé1719 Registered Users 111 Posts
    Late posting. But the fur is just .......CF147D13-B6C7-4944-8C32-A0DB6DB2295A_zpsnrmjdrr4.jpg
    Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    Doll: Brie
    List: A
    lvl: 18

Kendall & Kylie game
    Doll:Khloe
    Followers: 1k
    lvl: 8
    Krew: Active and ready to join (looking)

Brie and Khloe's FB
    http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=bookmarks