Dating Question?

krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
Alright so I've been dating this guy in the game for forever now. We're max level and used to be top couples but have fallen significantly. A long time ago I was married but got divorced. Now I've been trying to get this new guy to propose for soo long but no avail. Like I said we've been max level for so long now. No matter how many dates, no proposal. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    hmmm, do you have kids yet? Because if you get to kid level 12,000 or 15,000 points, and he asks about a baby, shortly after he'll make an honest woman out of you. But, if you already have your babies. my best advice is to date him all over, go to different places, date, date date and then date some more. Here is the link to the FAQs about dating and marriage.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    hmmm, do you have kids yet? Because if you get to kid level 12,000 or 15,000 points, and he asks about a baby, shortly after he'll make an honest woman out of you. But, if you already have your babies. my best advice is to date him all over, go to different places, date, date date and then date some more. Here is the link to the FAQs about dating and marriage.

I have two kids from my previous marriage. Maybe that's why he won't propose? Idk.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    He should still propose. Just keep dating him I guess. You can submit a ticket saying your relationship is maxed, but you want the wedding. You might reply back with everything from that PAGE I linked, Where It Says

How do I get married?

(*1) To get married you must be at least level 6 with a relationship meter rating of at least 250 with your partner. You can check your relationship meter rating in your β€œContacts” menu (smartphone icon in the lower right)
    (*2)Date your partner as much as possible to unlock a quest called β€œPopping the Question?”; this quest will lead you to a fabulous wedding
    Balancing your celebrity life with your marriage will still require you to keep an eye on your relationship, so see your spouse as often as you can to keep the love alive!

If your partner is not initiating the proposal conversation, (*3) make sure that you don’t have any other dates pending (e.g. you were about to start a date with someone but left them at the venue). Check all possible venues for dates and make sure there isn’t anyone still waiting for you to start a date! In order for your partner to start the proposal conversation, he/she must be the only person with whom you are on a date.

So in your ticket, start off by assuring them all the prerequisite behavior has been taken care of.. My level is 25, and my relationship points with my SO is Maxed Out. I date my SO exclusively, I date a few times a day, and I date in different venues.
    I don't have any other dates pending. I've checked all possible venues and there isn'the anyone still waiting for me to start a date. And he is the only one I am go on dates with.

That already answers all the quidelines , so maybe it will help cut through the formalities. Good luck, and I think I hear wedding bells in the not so distant future.

Good Luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    krystal wrote: Β»
    I have two kids from my previous marriage. Maybe that's why he won't propose? Idk.

I also have two kids with my first two husbands and I got married 4 times already and I remember they usually propose around 500 points.☻
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    I also have two kids with my first two husbands and I got married 4 times already and I remember they usually propose around 500 points.☻

Hmm I wonder why he won't propose then. Initially I thought it had something to do with our top stars position but I've been higher than him for so long now so I doubt that's the reason. I go on lots of dates too. I mean I've been neglecting the storylines for so long just to do nothing but dates but still no proposal. I guess I'll just give it time and hope.
    krystal wrote: Β»
    Hmm I wonder why he won't propose then. Initially I thought it had something to do with our top stars position but I've been higher than him for so long now so I doubt that's the reason. I go on lots of dates too. I mean I've been neglecting the storylines for so long just to do nothing but dates but still no proposal. I guess I'll just give it time and hope.

Hmm I'm also wondering. ~_~ Your situation is strange because in my case I still have about 22 storyline gigs to do rn (cuz i'm beyond lazy lol) and not doing these gigs is never an issue for my boyfriend to be not able to propose. Same thing with having two kids... it shouldn't hinder your new boyfriend to propose. So yeah it's really strange. It must've been upsetting to be going on dates for a long time... Your man should man up already lol kidding aside
    Our last resort is GLU support. And hopefully they can solve your problem. Good luck hun
    ☻
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Princess GarciaPrincess Garcia Registered Users 14 Posts
    Same thing happened to me once. It was totally maxed out but he wasn't proposing so I thought maybe it was a glitch. So i broke up with him, dated a different one ane voila. At 500 relationship points that one proposed.
    So yesterday I tried to go on a date with someone new(after being single for so long) just to get and be able to open a few boxes from this Dating Midweek event and I clearly remembered that he(NPC) proposed right after getting 250points. ☻
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I think there must be a glitch with the guy your doll is dating. My doll has two kids and is single, I pick a new guy every dating event and he proposes around 250 points, then I complete the event before heading to Florence. I get cold feet at the altar so I don't lose fans through a divorce. Then if the NPC isn't weird looking I delete him and add him again somewhere down the line.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Jules is a heartbreaker. Letting them go and roping them back in.

I've been with my in game spouse for awhile but I remember him proposing quickly in. It sounds like it never triggered for some reason (maybe you had a glitch during the time frame he was supposed to propose) and instead of correcting it just never popped back up. I'd definitely get with Glu support and get their input.
  • hazizian11hazizian11 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Hi so I have a question if I’m already in a relationship with someone and someone asks if you are it gives you an option to click open relationship what happens if you doΒ