Options

Weekend Event 1/13/17 - All ABout the Hair

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda! I love the earnable hair and I love that I'll be able to get it-- I'm really hoping I get that shorter hair in the GB, too!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    Ahhhh I'm loving the earnables for this week!! Thank you so much Kalinda for the spoilers! Cannot wait!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Oh all cute! And does the pony sit on our shoulder or behind us?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Very nice earnables! I will def grind for them this weekend. :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm so excited . The earnable hair is just fantastic. Thank you Kalinda, thank you glu!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xxxnarwalsxxxxxxnarwalsxxx Registered Users 54 Posts
    I can't wait for this to start. I have a couple gigs I'm not starting just because of this.
    ​Android Player
    Add on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brittany.shaw0701
    KKH: Charlotte, lvl. 30, A+List

Playing on Galaxy S8+ with Android version 7.0 (until I get a new tablet)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Jan_13_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg
    Naimonster wrote: »
    The ponytail lies on the shoulder in the icon, but looks different when worn.

The earnable ponytail for guys will be behind your avatar.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    So pleased Glu made that amazing hair earnable this week! I love that style, it's how I wear my hair most of the time these days as I'm trying to grow out some ill-advised bangs. >>
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I love the earnable hairstyle. So fetch.
    GB items are really cute aswell, so I might try my luck. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Yayyyy!! So happy there is a good hair style in the earnables! This is what I have been wanting.. HAIR!! So happy!
  • Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Y'all, I just won the partnership dress from Epik and WHOA. That's a dress.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you very much, Kalinda!
    Knowing that the gorgeous hairstyle is earnable, just wow, it's really a great way to start my day.

I just noticed that the earnable shoes don't look exactly the same (though no biggie).
    On the left side, the black strap overlaps gold straps, and on the right side, the gold straps overlap the black strap. Or it's just really a design?
    Anyway i'm sooo excited I might do 4 8-hour gigs to get a head start.
    tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gifLOL
    dbp25i.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you SO much for the spoilers Kalinda, I am SOOOO happy with all of the items! Can't wait for tomorrow. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I'm curious to see the fashion threads later and what that GB hair looks like in other colors. It seems like it will only look like a natural highlight on the few light brown colors.

I want to see the pants standing alone uncovered by the other items as well.

The earnables are definitely stepping up their game. I'm not really a messy hair kind of girl but I'll plug away for it.
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    I saw this picture some days ago at the KKH official Facebook page and I was wondering when we would get that beautiful hair. I only hope it won´t be another WWIB event.

15941184_1005051286267251_6426054701652487610_n.jpg?oh=280cab7cbe824ecc22cf9cfaa08e2606&oe=5911C6CC
    Sorry to be off-topic, but did I miss that brown hair or has that not been released yet?
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    Sorry to be off-topic, but did I miss that brown hair or has that not been released yet?
    Not released yet
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Thank you very much, Kalinda!
    Knowing that the gorgeous hairstyle is earnable, just wow, it's really a great way to start my day.

I just noticed that the earnable shoes don't look exactly the same (though no biggie).
    On the left side, the black strap overlaps gold straps, and on the right side, the gold straps overlap the black strap. Or it's just really a design?
    Anyway i'm sooo excited I might do 4 8-hour gigs to get a head start.
    tumblr_inline_mtbpbcxNGZ1qid2nw.gifLOL
    dbp25i.jpg

You're right!! Definitely black strap under the gold would look better, please fix it because I cannot un-see and my OCD is acting up.
    PM to add
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    Y'all, I just won the partnership dress from Epik and WHOA. That's a dress.

I've been dying to see this dress in full. You can't really tell what it's about from the preview.
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    So excited by these! I've been really lucky with GB hair recently so I'm hoping my luck holds and I can finish this weekend with 2 fab new hairstyles!
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    25 minutes!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I only opened one box this week and got the hair. Very Miley Cyrus vibe

If you're wondering...

1 2 kash 4
    top 6 7 hair

the boxes i recall are the ones i usually would open. i don't remember the pants or shoes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    BabySimmo93BabySimmo93 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I got the short hair in my free box, i wanted the boots as there very similar to a fake fur pair i have

the hair for me was in the bottom right, the top was middle bottom 40 kstars in between no other event items
    C'mon you Hull :mad:
  • Options
    I totally dodged the loathful kash!

3nUDxe8.png
    4FOYSVh.png
    HlZuxRe.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats Kayla and Nai!

I loved all the items, except the short hair as my doll will never wear it, so I decided to give it a go and........... I got so lucky!!! Could not believe my eyes, I don't think this has ever happened to me!

IMG_4328.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Won 40 k-stars. Was this close to opening another box but I'm glad I didn't. I really only wanted the boots and they weren't even in the palette.

0tQ8uCu.png?1
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Happy Friday the 13th everyone! Hopefully this day doesn't bring you any bad luck for the event. Congrats Nai and Kayla on your boxes. Linda that has to be the best luck I ever seen! Maybe this day will bring you lots of good luck instead of bad. I managed to get three out of the four items and almost finished the event because I had gotten a few energy and event points in my palettes. I was reading the comments yesterday and it seems that I'm the only person that is not to crazy about the hair. I like it fine enough, but I don't think it's one of Glu's better hairstyles. Maybe if it looked something like this I would have been more excited.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like how the top part of the outfit works as a dress. Got the hair, of course, then had to work (and spend) for the rest. Now excuse me......I have grinding to do. Apple wants to be rocking the earner hair by midnight (and she bought enough boxes full of energy, she's going to act like a model and breeze through the day on Champagne and cigarettes, with a little red bull thrown in. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    2 hairstyles for me this weekend! :o

F3YvNbs.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Camila[Black]Camila[Black] Registered Users 345 Posts
    I got the boots in my free box! The only giftbox item that I really wanted :D

Screenshot_2017_01_13_08_22_08_1.png
    *A+++
    *Android player
    *Add me here