Can anyone tell me what mission this outfit comes from ????

Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
Just saw a friend wearing this dress and I need it in my life lol (if you see this Nickie, great outfit!!)
I have no idea what mission the dress comes from and I'm just trying to make sure that I haven't missed It. Thanks in advance guys!��
2hod82a.jpg
GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Just saw a friend wearing this dress and I need it in my life lol (if you see this Nickie, great outfit!!)
    I have no idea what mission the dress comes from and I'm just trying to make sure that I haven't missed It. Thanks in advance guys!��
    2hod82a.jpg

A fellow forum member was also discussing about that dress on this post
    here.

It's apart of a storyline quests that came with the most recent Toronto update. Also, that dress can be purchased within an auction or not depending on what choices are being choosen.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Hollywood.LovestoryHollywood.Lovestory Registered Users 10 Posts
    Thanks so much Carol!! I'll keep a lookout for the event!
    GC: Hollywood.Lovestory

"Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins!"-Paris Hilton
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Your welcome. I'm more than happy to help.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections