KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I just love Guru Vats. I could 't put together a hippie Era outfit though. And my doll can't take her shoes off. So I'll just show off the twins with their new thing.
    IMG_20170920_122553_781.jpg

I think we will try Z as a brunette. At least until she changes her greeting.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad the predictions worked to you Cherrey and Linda!9PzikXL.gif

Koko, can't give you a 'Wednesday we wear', but how about a double date?!
    zUJ5yVt.png

Bilal was sporting the same hairstyle that Vats these days, then I thought that he would be a nice match to newly raven- tressed Z to both contrast with Kat and Vats!

Don't you to think this is romantic?! Each couple are sharing their own plate!

TBH I don't know Bilal's current relationship status, after this pic 'cheating' is very likely to describe it.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly is absolutely a devotee of Guru Vats! She buys his books and his healing crystals, and lives by his predictions!

2l3SEzw.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Oopsie. I misspoke. Lol.

Oh vats, a funny story, Z was flirting a little with him, but he had eyes for another. And then we'll, we know,how things worked out for Z and Kat And V&B ;).
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    The diva held her very own fashion show. She ripped the runway when she gracefully did her catwalk doing her signature posing:cool:. Oh BTW Carolyn Davidson is her designer name of course:)
    GM_20170918_140643.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ellie.kkhellie.kkh Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
    zSAKeWow! Everyone looks gorgeous!
    Figured since I'm new here I'd add a collage of a ton of styles my doll usually rocks. As can be seen, there are some favourite items that appears a lot (black heels, karl bag etc.). Oh and yea, I finally just got my offer of a 7 day trial for VIP and I'll be ****ed if that gold VIP hair will ever come off of Lola's head now. A D O R E !

wufaef.jpg
    friends are like balloons. if you stab them, they die.
    hi! I'm ellie. let's be friends.

daily kkh player on iOS, doll's name is lola ross.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Hi Ellie! :)

I spot a very good sense of fashion over there. Your doll looks stunning! :rolleyes:
    Hi Cherrey!

Thank you so much, it's kinda lame how happy that makes me haha. Oh and right back at you by the way, I have been lurking forever and always loved your looks :)

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Haha, we are all no different here I guess, so don't worry :D

Aww, thank you! I'm happy you finally decided to become an active member of this community :)
    Aw haftime, that is sweet! We can clearly tell that Everly is an enlighted one, given all her charm!

What Koko got lost in the remix?!

Welcome Ellie! Nice way to kick your forum life, offering a whole fashion show! Lola definitely made an impression! I have a soft spot for blondies anyway.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I should be hired by the court system to do quick cartoons of the witnesses. Here down to the necklace, is Khloe on Steve today.

IMG_3317.jpg

Can someone put it on and see how I did?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome Vats!
    Fashion show indeed, almost though it was a bit OTT but then again it matches my doll. Looking forward to sharing more looks and even more so seeing Vats grace us with his ever so flawless fashion choices :)

Vats wrote: »
    Aw haftime, that is sweet! We can clearly tell that Everly is an enlighted one, given all her charm!

hugs vatsy!

and koko, i posted this on the other thread where you mentioned khloe's look, but i think it's important here, too, because you totally nailed her look! (it's a not-great pic of her on steve's show today):

http://www.eonline.com/shows/kardashians/news/881857/scott-disick-thinks-tristan-thompson-is-the-first-nice-normal-guy-khloe-kardashian-has-dated
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

What Koko got lost in the remix?!

Welcome Ellie! Nice way to kick your forum life, offering a whole fashion show! Lola definitely made an impression! I have a soft spot for blondies anyway.

Oh no. Koko is called Kat to me, but you know, let me she how she appears by name to Z. Wait, Vats sweetie is Kat. OH, technicely Apple is Koko. But she just evolved into Apple. (Actually, to Facebook, Apple and Kat are Koko kokonut. But, being Gemini+, I have about half a dozen other Koko kokonut Google accounts. I have to keep checking my game name to make sure Z is Z and Kat is Koko. ;)

The we have Mackey Broadway, my other Apple Id. 2 account to had to detangle, and Apple has a doppelganger. She is like an NPC, she doesn'the play, but she is the spitting image of Apple. And when I call her into a gig, she is dressed just like Apple.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I expressed myself poorly there. I was asking about your 'I misspoke' sentence. Should went with -What do you mean with 'I misspoke'? Did you got lost in the remix?- Then you interpreted as I were asking about which doll got lost in the remix lol.
    ellie.kkh wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome Vats!
    Fashion show indeed, almost though it was a bit OTT but then again it matches my doll. Looking forward to sharing more looks and even more so seeing Vats grace us with his ever so flawless fashion choices :)

Z50OeOW.gif this was so gentle! Depending on the mood we can go for flawless styles or just poking around with something funny!

Talking about lost things, Jax and Vats decided to twin around, however Mr. X hid V's pants and shoes 'just for fun' while he watches V furiously seek them:
    66jeZYb.png

Tsk tsk, this Jax guy!

Then y'all ask why Vats constantly is without his pants #nowyouknow

Nai you better pop up here and retrieve his pants. Miss you girl!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Well Vats, you have very attractive legs. I'm thinking you hid them yourself to show off those legs. But, Jax does have that mischievous look on his face. Either way, good joke. I'd look on the flagpole out back.
    IMG_3320.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So sorry I missed this earlier....
    i mis spoke means I said wrong info , or 'when I said it was gone, I was wrong. Or I misspoke when I said it was gone'

I applaud everyone who can speak a 2nd language. I am unable to grasp any. Sigh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I haven't done the storyline about the billboard yet on none of my games lol, but I thought that it would be nice to create one for the diva. It'll most definitely be turning heads for sure! Yay☺
    2vw9vh3.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I wish I had an ounce of your creativity. She looks wonderful and I love the Billboard.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hre are some shots of Kat, Vats and Little V. The whole family was posing in Paris,
    Studio_20170930_083117.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Aw Paris with my favorites! Kat is such a sexy mom and dedicated spouse, cause after taking over Paris Fashion week she presented V with a Bilal action figure to warming up to his next big event, the New York Comic Con:
    Q9kh8AV.png

Am I dressed as the doll? Or the doll is dressed like me?

Caught Bilal boy wearing basically the same outfit of V these days, thought he was sending a message to me, since the outfit was picked at random in the wardrobe and it wasn't weekend stuff to be a coincidence.

And that way Vats begin the chase to complete his 2017 KKH Forum action figures collection…

ZNSUO08.jpg

Are you ladies and gentlemen in to help me fill up those shelves? You know how to do that right?! In case you don’t… Post the look you want to your doll to be eternalized as action figure on the most neutral backdrop available in your photobooth, that I make the magic to happen!r3OseYz.gif

Happy Monday y'all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Oh Vats this is wonderful. I love your Bilal figure. This is wonderful. Let me go check in the twins...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry it took so long here are Z, and Kat as they'd like to be imortalized as Vat's Action Figures.

katn_ZVats_Act_Figures.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What a unique idea Vats! I'd absolutely love it :)

Here's the infamous diva herself joining in on your next project :rolleyes:

2qiqxea.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Thanks Koko!

Looks like it's going to be a limited edition of The Kokonut Family (since we're a cosmopolitan family I think it's more appropriate to use girls' last name from now own to break with the patriarchal dynamic). Forget the shelves, let's find some cute boxes to put us in!

Oh and the Diva made her return to Vats' game in an edge style:
    As75TK5.gif

American swimsuits and big hair make cold get hot!

I was thinking that things could be edgier if V had jockstraps, but that's a bad idea, if he doesn't have nipples, imagine the frustration to find out he's flat 'there'!

Anyway, welcome back Carolyn Ferocious!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hmmm gotta go check my other android. Kat sees no change in either of carol's games........runs off to look. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I love this idea Vats! It's amazing!!! :D

Maybe we could have a business in the game where we make action figures of our dolls kinda like these cute ones... #WishfulThinking

885d6ebc51e63d22deb0c3f4dedba966--funko-figures-the-games.jpg

But here's my submission...

KKH_Screenshot_1507060714547.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
    Everly will be honored to be an action figure on Vats' wall! I can't wait to see how they all turn out!

eyqbp84.jpg

Oh and the Diva made her return to Vats' game in an edge style:
    As75TK5.gif

American swimsuits and big hair make cold get hot!

I was thinking that things could be edgier if V had jockstraps, but that's a bad idea, if he doesn't have nipples, imagine the frustration to find out he's flat 'there'!

Anyway, welcome back Carolyn Ferocious!;)

Oh yeah well did the diva made her grand entrance like this on your game?::rolleyes:

XN5qAz.gif

Well I know the answer to that. So I'm assuming yes is that correct?;)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

I'm not saying who it was...but I'll gladly put on a costume and take a pic. Who is my mystery friend? Heh heh
    IMG_3386.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.