KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

Outfit Of The Day! So the story behind this is that my doll was selected to play the lead role in a new drama movie, coming out on January 1st, 2018 in theaters near you! Lol, jk. But can you guess what role my doll is playing just by her outfit? A prostitute. So the story is: Luna Bennett is a mother that got pregnant with twins at 18, whom she named Chase and Cara. Eight years later, Luna is making a living off of being a  prostitute. It's difficult because Luna has to hide her true occupation from her young children. She is struggling and her family is disappointed in her, so instead of assisting her through the tough times, they completely turn on her. The worst is yet to come. On Christmas Day, her children, though young but very intelligent, figure out her  secret. Luna comes to her senses, and decides to put the skimpy dresses away and alter her life for the better. She gets a part-time job at a Starbucks and goes back to school. 

Oh wow, I thought pretty deeply into this.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
    edited November 2017

Outfit Of The Day! My doll, Suzie (whom I named after me, ha), decided: What better way to let loose and have fun after doing a bunch of gigs, keeping up a relationship, running a hair salon, and managing a reality show? GIRL’S NIGHT! 
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2017
    So the diva is starring at her new movie called open? mic? night? on her promotional banner???. She'll be playing an aspiring poet who is chasing to pursue her dream of becoming a bestselling author someday??????✒??.

I'm in awe of my advertisement BTW ??
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I love these boots! Finally got them, the tats, new hair color and lip color.

PM to add
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @Magriatrix love your creativity, I'd watch that movie!

@Naimonster Great to see you and Xan back to action! Can wait to see your Christmas cards edits this year! ;)

Meanwhile everyone else is back to work after the holiday, Vats is on a tropical runaway:

Isn't this background the best?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Vats Ahem, Christmas card edits you say. Shall we continue with the 3rd year?
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Haha, what a small world! My doll ran into @Vats in this gorgeous place. Both should be filming reality shows, but dommelfei suffers from Post Black Friday Exhaustion and needed a Timeout. 

Android

Walking the runway
    PM to add
    Just really enjoying playing around with new eyes I bought, I think they look great with colors. I bought earrings and blue lips lol.

PM to add
    @Naimonster You can't measure how happy I'm to see you being very active on your editions (and for being around) this week, think I'll feel forever orphan after your two months absence. Hold me tight with all this glamour!

@Rumpelstilzchen stop teasing me with this 'Dommelfei and Vats' thing. I'll just let this chant here:

Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! Facebook! Facebook!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @Vats No room for Facebook on my phone!
    I need to get a new phone and transfer my games..
    You know what 4 GB mean?
    KKH & KKG.
    That's it. I don't have space for any other apps.
    The thought of transferring my games makes me scared..
    Android
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I already tried to post here today, but my post disappeared. Very strange. I'm gonna try again!
    Here's Cherrey with her new dark brown hair her and her handsome friend @Vats looking tropical af:

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

@Vats No room for Facebook on my phone!
    I need to get a new phone and transfer my games..
    You know what 4 GB mean?
    KKH & KKG.
    That's it. I don't have space for any other apps.
    The thought of transferring my games makes me scared..

I use smart switch to transfer my data if or whenever you are going to transfer your data over to a new device it'll take all of that anxiety of losing your game completely away , I find that to be the easiet route for me when transferring to a new device than Glu's instructions because I know that GLU's instructions can be a hit or miss for some of us.
    #TBT

On this day two years ago Kat and Vats married in a secret ceremony in Florence. Few days later they appeared at the cover of the very first KKH Forum Magazine:

To celebrate their 2nd anniversary, they did this special photoshoot:

The union of Purple and Pink!

If I could define their relationship in one word, that would be 'groundbreaking'. They aren't preocupied with labels or boundaries, they just speak one language LOVE! :heart:

I need to thank my partner in crime @kokokokonut for embracing all this craziness! Without you wouldn't be possible to raise the most unique and memorable family of KKH land. You're kind, super fun and committed! Love you my friend! :kissing_heart:

Happy Anniversary!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    @astray Thank you so much for your advice!!   <3
    I really think it's time. Don't even know what kind of phone I will get. Too much for my nerves..
    Android
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I wanted to share a family pic that I was able to take with the new photo options! Current husband and Everly took the boys (from my first husband...several husbands ago, lol) to the amusement park. This is the portrait that is now hanging on the wall of my Bel Air home, though the small size makes it really hard to see any thing with such a detailed background!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    @Cherrey Forgot to mention in my last post, Cherrey is da bomb in her newly dark brunette locks! She looks gorgeous on any color you know, but don't know why darker shades kinda suits her personality better!

@haftime Such a cute family portrait! Enjoy while they are sweet innocent babies, cause when they grow up it's likely their heads will be messed by all these husband changes of their mother hahahaha! :D

Vats called his dear friend @unique123 to help him promote his new fragrance:

And here he's posing in front of this luxurious billboard:

Hope Glu allow us to alternate between billboards as we can do with trophies and Bel Air's furniture. Pay the stars just to see it go away feels like a huge a waste.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited December 2017
    Thought I'd show off Xoëy's new look before i purchased it.

Oh and me lol

@astray Thank you so much for your advice!!   <3
    I really think it's time. Don't even know what kind of phone I will get. Too much for my nerves..

You're welcome :smiley:

Outfit Of The Day! I fell in love with this outfit the moment I put it together. I think the hair goes really well with the makeup.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I always feel like I'm way behind.......So dear Sweet Vats, Kat didn't forget their 2nd Anniversary, she was making this, and everytime she tried to engrave it, she crashed. But here it is, a few days late.

From the freeze maden outfit, to their private shower time, she wouldn't want to take this journey with any other blonde headed doll. And since Puterhead and Baba are also blonde, it's blonde or nothing for the girls.

Happy Belated Anniversary Vatsy. What would you like your pancake to say tomorrow? ;)<3

Hmmm. It runs a little faster on my laptop.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ugh, I'm jealous. As always you guys all look fabulous.

Awww I appreciate that @kokokokonut ! Love the moments you picked and that frame is adorable! Thank you so much!

Talking about blondes, Vats made a new friend this Monday and they're slaying those live vocals:

How many f***s do I give? None, not one, zero, zero, zero, done!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts

Decided to dress up my girl while waiting for my energy to fill up..I'm so tired but so close to five starring the gig! The clothes and hair are from my black Friday haul. Her outfit is making me want to go out and have a drink with her, and spend the night dancing away!!! ?
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
    When I was younger, I always dreamed of doing this.

Hi, it's Xan from KKH and you're watching Disney Channel!
    PM to add
    edited December 2017
    Happy Holidays Everyone!!! ??❄☃️

Wasn't gonna get it but I caved and purchased it lol.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Ooh I'm loving your edit @Naimonster. I always loved those Disney commercials with the Disney stars on it ha.?

Thanks to @Vats the diva's dance partner who motivated her to rent her own dance studio?

The diva will be teaching her pole dancing lessons to her students very soon. Class will be in session! Whoa the diva got some crazy skillful dance moves!?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Look out, KKH world! There's a new girl group in town (not sure of their group name!), promoting their debut album called, "Purple Passion!" The group features @Naimonster, Everly, @Angeline & Jon, and @kokokokonut

Actually, when I saw the three other lovely ladies in purple, I just really wanted to do a group pic!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Some looks with my Black friday purchases.. little late but didnt have the time to put them together...

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Oh, and happy holidays from me and mine ❤️?✨

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.