Do Reality Shows count as Parties

Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
(I think Iread somewhere that) doing the home shoots counts as house party....true or no? really would like ONCE to finish an event to the end.....cause last night's was a bust.....lol by 5 points again...my darn need to sleep

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    No, reality shows are different than parties. Reality shows do count for 5 star gigs though.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Soundspretty is one humdred percent right. Reality shows only similarities to parties are a) they take place in homes b) you invited multiple guests

Reality shows will not count and pay out event points, for this event.

And, can I please ask everyone to be specific in your thread title. Other people looking for an answer to do reality shows count as parties will not have any idea what the thread is about when you type "I think Iread somewhere that" for the title. You read that babies can grow up? THat we can marry more than 1 spouse? That we can do shop shifts for 5Star Parties (answers to all these are no)

See my point? So I changed your title, and am just trying to get members to aptly identify what the point of the thread is, in the title. Nothing personal, it's just a new campaign to keep things organized and easy for members to use. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Another difference, if you invite professional contacts to your show you get relationship points. Parties give no relationship points either professional or romantic. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary