Received Erroneous Hack Message after Update

13Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok Suki, you reported a problem on Friday 5:22 pm, today is Sunday morning. Please have a little patience. If you submitted a ticket, it will be handled at the earliest possible time. But when you submit a ticket, it goes into a queue, and when it's your turn, a representative will address it. This is not something that can be fixed universally. It's a case by case operation. You don't know the details of over people's tickets or issues, so please try not to 2nd guess.

And please have patience. You posted at the beginning of the weekend after regular business hours that this just happened, and now it's only Sunday morning. I understand it's frustrating, and waiting for a game to be fixed is draining. (I'm waiting for 2 games of my own to be fixed.) But if you'd like to vent about your displeasure, we have a Vent thread. :) Sometimes it helps to let it out. I hate when bad things happen to good games. :(

Nice to meet you Suki, just sorry it's under these circumstances.

Welcome.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you have been flagged and haven't heard back from Customer Care, please send me a private message with your ID.

To get your Hollywood ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JaeleighJaeleigh Registered Users 8 Posts
    I sent in my receipts. They told me to hit restore purchase and that would give me all my stars back. Since I had to delete all my game files and start over, I knew it would not. I tried it anyways. I responded that I just want my stars that I purchased over the last few months back. This should be an easy fix, and I cannot get help with it! We are nearing a month of trying to resolve my games issues for purchasing VIP. Kalinda, can you please help?
  • Suki23Suki23 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! So I'm an idiot bc I can't find how to PM here πŸ˜‚. I'm new here obvs. I went to your profile pg but didn't see option , I prob totally missed it. 😊
  • JaeleighJaeleigh Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is anyone still responding in here? I still have an unresolved issue and can't get anyone to fix the problem. I've been attempting to reach out to Glu via email, in-app help, and on here. Nothing seems to be working. I just want my stars back!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I will ask our Support team to follow up on your ticket.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Suki23Suki23 Registered Users 7 Posts
    I will ask our Support team to follow up on your ticket.

GLI support asked me to close and re launch game so they can review my game. Not surer when they'll be looking at it. I installed the Kendall Kylie game recently then uninstalled bc I like KKH only. No idea why this is happening and like others am invested in my game. I am glad to get some response just hoping it won't be days before next response πŸ˜‚