Options

Weekend Event 2/3/17 - February's First Weekend - Lets Tap!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What a fun concept. So glad they started at noon. Sorry for the problems some of you are having. I'm sure they'll get straightened out. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Amyyyyyy ! I missed you :)

Hey, B!!!! Missed you too! Glad to see you here :)
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're having issues with the Valentine's Day gift boxes, can you please tell us which platform you play on?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really like the concept! I bought 5 boxes. Hope those 5 people get something nice aswell :)
  • Options
    BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I have one Valentine's Day box to give away if anyone wants to do an exchange! I'm not sure what players on my friends list are still active so I figured I'd ask here so that I know my money goes to someone who will appreciate it! :3

If not, I might do a little "guess the number" type giveaway game later with it, if that's ok to do here.
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
  • Options
    CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    If you're having issues with the Valentine's Day gift boxes, can you please tell us which platform you play on?

I'm on android..I didn't receive one of the boxes I was charged for
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Anyone wanna trade a box with me?

I will Trev!
    I sent it, let me know if you got it!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Anyone wanna trade a box with me?
    I would like to! Will send you one now!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I will Trev!
    I sent it, let me know if you got it!

Ok KKH won't load for me right now because I'm in schoool but I'll be sure to send it in an hour when I get home
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

Playing on Kindle Fire HD..
    BTW, I just created a Facebook account for Charlotte.. I can add friends now if anyone wants to be friends. I know I'm not supposed to ask here, so I'll add a link to my signature shortly. Thanks! <3
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Valentines Boxes Question

I bought one box for Dixie. It then said I could chose a friend to send a gift. I selected a friend and tapped gift. But then it was regular wardrobe items, I had to select one, and it charged me Kstars for it!!?? Does this mean they won't get a special Valentines item? Or will they get a valentines and a wardrobe item from me?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Whats your game name??? Is it +Lya+ because it says tou cant receive a box because you had t updated to 6.2 version

Lia wrote: »
    Yes, that's me. I don't know what that means, my game is up to date but don't even worry about it, seriously.

I tried to send one to you too and it said the same :(:(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Holly, instead of clicking the GIFT circle there should be a little giftbox right underneath that. Click the giftbox and you will send the special valentine's gift instead of a regular wardrobe gift! Good luck doll :D
    HollySisk wrote: »

I bought one box for Dixie. It then said I could chose a friend to send a gift. I selected a friend and tapped gift. But then it was regular wardrobe items, I had to select one, and it charged me Kstars for it!!?? Does this mean they won't get a special Valentines item? Or will they get a valentines and a wardrobe item from me?
  • Options
    HollySisk wrote: »

Hey Holly! that happened to me at first, but instead of clicking the 'gift' option on your friend list, tap the little valentines GB beside it and it should send that way. If that makes sense?!
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Amy i got your gift, thank you so much doll!! I actually have all 5 gifts now, thanks to my generous friends Amy, Lena and Queenie :o
    AmyT wrote: »
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts

I don't know why girls 😞 Am I frozen in your game? Because otherwise of course my game is up to date.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I absolutely adore this feature! I got the short hair I wanted the most in the box lovely Amy sent to me and a purse in the box I bought. Amy, please tell me what you'll get in the box I've just sent you :o
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    BTW, I just created a Facebook account for Charlotte.. I can add friends now if anyone wants to be friends. I know I'm not supposed to ask here, so I'll add a link to my signature shortly. Thanks!

Great! I will add you. I made a KKH facebook too :)
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Amy i got your gift, thank you so much doll!! I actually have all 5 gifts now, thanks to my generous friends Amy, Lena and Queenie :o

Thank you very much for sending me one too Sugar :o

I was hoping to get the jacket, but got the bag and the short hair, not my faves but I'm sure I'll style them some how.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    I don't know why girls &#55357;&#56862; Am I frozen in your game? Because otherwise of course my game is up to date.

This is how you appear in my game
    B9ACD600-4B04-44EF-BC05-4F858B87064E_zps7ndby5w0.jpg

Is that your current outfit? So we can't send gifts to people who are frozen in our games? :( that sucks. I'd love to send you a gift back. I really hope this issue of frozen players gets sorted soon :(
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    I absolutely adore this feature! I got the short hair I wanted the most in the box lovely Amy sent to me and a purse in the box I bought. Amy, please tell me what you'll get in the box I've just sent you :o
    SugarK wrote: »

You're welcome girls! And thank you so much for my gifts :) I now have all 5 items ❤️
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts

Is that your current outfit? So we can't send gifts to people who are frozen in our games? :( that sucks. I'd love to send you a gift back. I really hope this issue of frozen players gets sorted soon :(

That's from before the big 6.0 update. I don't understand why it happens, you are fine in my game but I have quite a few other people that haven't changed in ages, Linda is the most recent and that makes me so sad. But I appreciate you tried, Amy, nothing we can do about it.
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • Options
    LemonyLemonLemonyLemon Registered Users 31 Posts
    I love this feature! I got the ponytail and that was what I wanted most! Might buy another box or two :)
  • Options
    You're very welcome doll :o I'm sure you will get the jacket so don't fret! That's the item I really wanted too and of course it was the last one I picked LOL
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Thank you very much for sending me one too Sugar :o

I was hoping to get the jacket, but got the bag and the short hair, not my faves but I'm sure I'll style them some how.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    If anyone wants to trade a box or 2 let me know. I will be back in an hour or 2. :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    That's from before the big 6.0 update. I don't understand why it happens, you are fine in my game but I have quite a few other people that haven't changed in ages, Linda is the most recent and that makes me so sad. But I appreciate you tried, Amy, nothing we can do about it.

Hopefully the next time we have this feature, this frozen issue will be sorted. You'll be the first person I'll send a gift to :D
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Julesmo wrote: »
    I just sent some gifts! :) that was fun! And I opened four of the items and not the purse, which was perfect.

Thank you again! :o
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I really like the concept! I bought 5 boxes. Hope those 5 people get something nice aswell :)

Thanks Cher, and so sorry for the lame thank you note ! xD I was typing and sent halfway through ... I got the shoes and glasses :)
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Splurged and bought them all lol. The dress is gorgeous.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, if you have all the gifts, and someone sends a gift....am I to understand they get stars instead? I hope this is successful and they do it again for Christmas time. :)

A friend sent one, and I got the short hair. It is so classy. Perfect for awards shows, black tie weddings. Thank you to the friend with the same name as my niece. You're not from Long Island are you? heh heh. I need to gift card up Monday so I can reciprocate. You're very sweet. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

This is what you look like in my game also so I guess your frozen and thats why I cant send you anything :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds