Weekend Event 2/10/17 - Looks Like Love & Birthday Cake

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NQUEEN!!![IMG][/img]picgifs-happy-birthday-2744921.gif
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh, Koko, the pics are very pretty. Is it cold out? We are having a very cold week where I live and it's minus 25C today, I almost froze on my way to the gym! Of course I'm used to cold since I'm Russian but when it's past minus 25 I'm struggling :D
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's supposed to be really nice here this weekend. Mid to high 60's which doesn't sound like much but Midwest weather I was walking into work on Monday but just a cardigan and today it was 18 degrees and I had to have my winter coat. I'm just ready for it to be warm again! This weekend will be perfect weather to sit out by a fire pit with a glass of wine :o
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Feb_10_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

YES YES YES YESSSS!!!!

Thank you SO much for making the sparkly black heels earnable, Glu! You can't imagine how happy this makes me. OMG I can't handle the excitement. I love them so much and I'm gonna get them. No gambling this time. Thank you so much!!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I looooove the guy's earnables! So cute! And original! Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love you pics, Koko!
    Wow, KatePillgrim, -25 Celsius! I experienced that two years ago while skiing in Austria, I had never experienced cold like that! Here in the Netherlands it -5 Celius, so not too bad. We had a tiny bit of snow, but it did not stick unfortunately. Guess the only snow I will be seeing is when I go skiing in Austria in two weeks! Oh and in Koko's pics!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Another fantastic weekend event - thank you Kalinda!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    *sigh* That moment where you realize you'll have to grind for things your doll never gonna to wear just to them don't hauting you back on the throwback boxes.:eek:

And when they finally give guys a bag... no puppy inside:(

Thanks anyway.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Great prizes this weekend!

So I really want to buy one of the Valentine's boxes because that pony is killer. But it'd be way more fun if we could gift our friends across different platforms... I'm having an android/ios incompatibility. I assume we'd have to be in-game friends? I wish there was a way we could input somebody's Hollywood ID number and send boxes that way.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That will never happen because members are told not to share their Hollywood ID number with anyone other than glu staff and personnel. But being able to gift across platforms is a wonderful idea.
    The boxes are great. Such a fun thing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    QUEENIE! Happy Birthday Girl!

QueenieCake_zpsd8405208.jpg
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Happy Happy Birthday Dear NQueen!
    🎈🎈🎈
    Stay kind and fashionable and enjoy your daaay~

Also, thank you Kalinda for the spoilers!~I really love the earnables especially the sparkly shoes, the hair and the GB dress❣❣❣ Though the earrings are kinda big or maybe it's just me. And I'm also wondering if the ring is really sparkling??? I'm sooo excited~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, the ring will be animated and sparkle!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Again hopefully I'm not too late Happy Birthday, NQueen! <3

I'm not sure if you got my little note yesterday Koko but thank you again so much for the surprise gift! I got the dress, which totally made my week. :o

I've been really stressing about my studies and I'm having a hard time to play and post all week. Hopefully I can finish all of my work and be able to participate this weekends dating event, which the prizes I just love!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yes, the ring will be animated and sparkle!

Thankies, Kalinda!Ooh I bet it's cuuute~! [FONT=&amp][/FONT]
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That will never happen because members are told not to share their Hollywood ID number with anyone other than glu staff and personnel. But being able to gift across platforms is a wonderful idea.
    The boxes are great. Such a fun thing.

Especially since we have to connect through FB now! I was really excited when that was announced but lo-and-behold we're still platform restricted :(
    TThat could change, I love that to the ring sparkles, I want that, and the dress, and the choker . I'm on the fence about the hair. HmmmmI

Eta ...has anyone seen the birthday gurl?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Jesus, those male earnables really are something else. :D
    I'm loving the female GB items. Especially that hair, it looks absolutely gorgeous.

Edit: OMG, the ring sparkles!?
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I'm kinda loving how cheeky the guys earnables are! Lol.

Would love the dress, choker, and hair! The ring, well maybe not but I wouldn't be upset ether though.

I love all the girls earnables, especially those heels! Drool.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • CloudyPianoCloudyPiano Registered Users 24 Posts
    The maroon dress is pretty. I'm a little tired of the short hooker dresses, gotta say.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I love celebrating holidays in the game! Valentine's Day is special because no matter what your relationship status is in real life, you can date someone super cute in KKH. What do you think of the prizes for the dating event?

By the way, we will have a sweet holiday-themed surprise for you next week too!

Feb_10_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Hmm, just noticing this, but I wonder why the pants have a different icon than the other 3 items?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • SterlingSandSterlingSand Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm disappointed that the male prizes are so heteronormative. I usually lurk here but I was so looking forward to the Valentine's Day event and I feel so left out now. The lipstick marks and boxer print are not a part of my life since my boyfriend doesn't wear lipstick.

I know male dolls often get less than the girls but this is quite a departure from this usually gay-inclusive game. I wonder if the male dolls will even get the surprise gift mentioned.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I'm disappointed that the male prizes are so heteronormative. I usually lurk here but I was so looking forward to the Valentine's Day event and I feel so left out now. The lipstick marks and boxer print are not a part of my life since my boyfriend doesn't wear lipstick.

I know male dolls often get less than the girls but this is quite a departure from this usually gay-inclusive game. I wonder if the male dolls will even get the surprise gift mentioned.

You know, I actually think that's a fair point. I was hoping the kiss marks - when we saw them in the banner - would be a box exclusive since my husband isn't a lipstick kind've guy and while I appreciate the general kitschiness of it as an item I'm not sure I'll ever use them.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Grrrrr, spam :rolleyes:

Anyway, I like the items in general. Maybe not the sunglasses. And what about the decorations?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda, and Koko I love your snow pictures. I'm so jealous, we haven't had proper snow here in London for a couple of years. At the moment it's just cold, grey and rainy - proper English weather!

I love the earnables, thank you Glu, and yay for more silver jewellery. I wear silver way more than gold in real life and so much of the in game stuff is gold.
    ****I play on ios****
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I agree with SterlingSand about the kiss prints being heteronormative, especially considering the game doesn't have any lipstick options for men. I like the face kisses and plan to work for that with my male doll, but the gift box items and earnables really should have been switched.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    I waited until it was officially Friday...

Happy birthday, NQueen!!! Hope you are having the best day!!

IeSVPtHtFIhos.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    IMG_0064.png
    Pretty happy 'bout that!

Chose the lingerie weekend storyline... Keep you posted!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    Yes, Happy Birthday Sweet Queenie. You're a doll and everyone feels it. We hope you're surprised when you pop in. (Did I miss her?) Now we have to rock the place. Anyone know what kind of music the Royal One desires? Oooooh, ready for another date. Don't forget to post your pics in our fashion show thread. MMMMMMmmm love is in the air, but I'd rather smell coffee. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG I just hit the jackpot!!!

IMG_5835.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life