Bachelorette: Everly Rook!

haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
Okay so Everly's 4th (!) marriage is nearing an end... She's got less than 1000 relationship points till the max with her current husband, which she'll probably hit during the upcoming dating event. Therefore, it is time to decide who's next! I'd like your help, forum friends! If you'd like to participate, take a look at the options below, and respond with your thoughts/votes!

Current husband is Jose Barnes, B list makeup artist (previous husbands were Mitchell Murphy, D list writer, Hayden Murray, B list director, and Jose Fox, E list podiatrist)

Blake Russell, A list pop star
1iSJSVE.jpg

Joseph Campbell, D list promoter
lRXvP4G.jpg

Brian Griffiths, E list celebrity
msHT4uf.jpg

Nathan Russell, C list fashion designer
sHReIGF.jpg

Wyatt Cox, C list fashion photographer
1FMuQDQ.jpg

Ayden Rogers, E list real estate agent
IrY23g5.jpg
My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    First, that dress is very cute. Second, I don't know what your criteria are but I personally have a no-hats policy and a vendetta against that bright yellow hair, so...

1: Wyatt Cox
    2: Ayden Rogers
    3: Brian Griffiths
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, haftime! I'm torn between Blake Russel and Brian Griffiths!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I agree with thinkthistle

Blake is cute too, but remember you can't remove his hat and dressing him around that can be such a pain. I'm still dating Bort and that's my biggest regret. That and he hardly ever pays
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Blake looks like a former boy band member who doesn't realize he's past his prime.

Joseph looks attached to his local tanning salon.

Brain is a contender (I'm partial to guys with beards) but the shoes scream bachelor lifestyle.

Nathan looks like Joseph's brother.

Wyatt is also a contender but will need some fashion advice. However his boyish good looks are tempting.

Ayden looks like he'd spend more time getting ready in the morning than Everly.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That's why my doll divorced Jack because after the update, he had a nose job and she was very annoyed with his glued hat. So, she had enough of him and then they called it quits. So, now my doll is more than determined to date an A-lister so that she can reach the top couple list because her relationship with her ex didn't skyrocket high when they were together.
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Blake is cute too, but remember you can't remove his hat and dressing him around that can be such a pain. I'm still dating Bort and that's my biggest regret. That and he hardly ever pays

The only attractive guys I see are Brian Griffiths, Wyatt Cox, and Ayden Rodgers.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Brian Griffiths!!!!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Everly looks gorgeous, halftime! If I were to pick one of those guys, I'd have to go with Brian Griffiths. :rolleyes:

By the way, katie, that hair from your avatar is so adorable. Where did you get it? :o:confused:
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    My vote is for hunky Brian! As long as you buy him new pants :P
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Chiming in to agree with Bryan - he's a redress away from being really dreamy (I recommend the long jeans that are under 1k to start and maybe a t-shirt?) - but Ayden is also cute.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Why don't you keep Jose? He is so cute and looks like a perfect match to Everly?

I don't like none of those, ok maybe I'm a bit dramatic, I don't like to see couples splitting up.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lana~ wrote: »
    Everly looks gorgeous, halftime! If I were to pick one of those guys, I'd have to go with Brian Griffiths. :rolleyes:

By the way, katie, that hair from your avatar is so adorable. Where did you get it? :o:confused:

Christmas gift box hairstyle.:)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, doll....you've shown us a number of solid professional men, and, an E was it? Elist celeb.
    'Here are my choices.
    1st - Brian because that is one great set of facial hairs. Love the mustache and beard. .....censored myself before I typed it.
    2nd - Brian because He used to be a star Chippendale dancer...so you know he's fine.
    3rd - Brian because being a celeb like yourself, it will be a great ride of drama and excitement, a roller coaster of love that will take your breath away one second and knot your stomach up the next. Plus - being EList you know he'll be broke all the time and live in a shoebox till you come along. So yeah...Brian for the win.

plus look at those eyes,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Christmas gift box hairstyle.:)
    Thank you!:o
    Lana~ wrote: »
    Thank you!:o

You're welcome!:)<3
    Ok, doll....you've shown us a number of solid professional men, and, an E was it? Elist celeb.
    'Here are my choices.
    1st - Brian because that is one great set of facial hairs. Love the mustache and beard. .....censored myself before I typed it.
    2nd - Brian because He used to be a star Chippendale dancer...so you know he's fine.
    3rd - Brian because being a celeb like yourself, it will be a great ride of drama and excitement, a roller coaster of love that will take your breath away one second and knot your stomach up the next. Plus - being EList you know he'll be broke all the time and live in a shoebox till you come along. So yeah...Brian for the win.

plus look at those eyes,

"Solid professional men" hee, hee, hee!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    None of them are my type ... sorry... but, I have a suggestion.
    My two dolls, Angeline & Jon were married in both games. I recently broke them up in one game.
    The dating requirement for two games is too much for me plus I don't like the couple's pose in the photo booth. Therefore, Angeline friended someone on FB (not a forum friend). The fun time begins. He has everything in his wardrobe. He is changing looks/ outfits like crazy everyday (in a good way).
    So, Everly, go find a player's doll. It's so much fun! :)

P.S. If you are my FB friend and you are reading my post. I hope you don't mind Angeline is dating your doll. Thank you for keeping your doll so charming. :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Aww, I love having one doll in each hand, & together in every home or jet scene. But good choice in picking a cute real player game, yet disposable. Apple has an NPC hubby. So I still get the warm greetings, but I have to buy all his clothes. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Angeline, since your doll is dating a real player contact, how does the poses differently compares to an NPC? I'm so curious to see how those poses looks like.:eek:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline, since your doll is dating a real player contact, how does the poses differently compares to an NPC? I'm so curious to see how those poses looks like.:eek:

The relationship pose is the same no matter you are dating a real player or a NPC. It's just for me, in one of my games, my two dolls are not in a relationship so they can take pictures in the photo booth standing side by side. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thank you all so much for your imput! I loved hearing people's choices and reasoning. Even though I like each spouse Everly has had, I move on when I reach 15000 relationship points because I just gotta have those bonuses for leveling up the next!

So I chose Brian Griffiths (or should I say, Everly gave him the final rose?)!

But the sad part of the story is that Everly went on a couple dates with him (while still with Jose) and he kept negging her! That is not cool. Then he called to break up, and I just couldn't justify the k stars to get back together with a guy who wasn't kind to Everly, even if he's good looking.

So she's still with Jose Barnes for now, but they just hit #1 on the Top Couple Chart-- Everly's first time up there! Plus he just gifted her a dress, so he bought himself some time, haha :)

ceD9FnL.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Aw so cute! Glad they still together!

Ok so let's see if I understood. We're not able to get the love relationship prizes from the same S.O. twice after we delete them as we can with professional contacts?

My doll is married to the same NPC for more than two years and I never re-started their relationship to see if that's possible.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    haftime wrote: »
    Thank you all so much for your imput! I loved hearing people's choices and reasoning. Even though I like each spouse Everly has had, I move on when I reach 15000 relationship points because I just gotta have those bonuses for leveling up the next!

So I chose Brian Griffiths (or should I say, Everly gave him the final rose?)!

But the sad part of the story is that Everly went on a couple dates with him (while still with Jose) and he kept negging her! That is not cool. Then he called to break up, and I just couldn't justify the k stars to get back together with a guy who wasn't kind to Everly, even if he's good looking.

So she's still with Jose Barnes for now, but they just hit #1 on the Top Couple Chart-- Everly's first time up there! Plus he just gifted her a dress, so he bought himself some time, haha :)

ceD9FnL.jpg

Aww...that's so sweet:o! I'm glad that Everly didn't divorced him. He's most definitely a keeper.:D

And to be quite honest, her hubs is the best looking hunk out of the bunch. Jose is a great catch!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Aw so cute! Glad they still together!

Ok so let's see if I understood. We're not able to get the love relationship prizes from the same S.O. twice after we delete them as we can with professional contacts?

My doll is married to the same NPC for more than two years and I never re-started their relationship to see if that's possible.

I was wondering that myself, Vats! I don't know if you can start a relationship over with the same person again. I'm curious, though, because I do have an ex or two Everly might want to revisit...
    Um, does anyone want to send e list celebrity Brian over to my dolls way? Congrats on reconciling. Happy endings always make me smile.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    haftime wrote: »
    I was wondering that myself, Vats! I don't know if you can start a relationship over with the same person again. I'm curious, though, because I do have an ex or two Everly might want to revisit...

Oh, I thought you knew it. I just didn't tried that yet, cause I know in the moment I start their relationship from zero, they'll release a new feature that needs me to be at the max lol

Happened with the partnership tiles, I collect all them and next week BOOM, VIP tiles *sigh*
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!