'Recurve new clothing items when you 5* dates'

OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
The new update says that you will get new clothing gifts - I've been getting 5* on all my dates since but haven't received anything - does anyone know how this works?!
iOS player 
level 69

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    We haven'the heard the specifics of the new clothing, but we believe we'll be getting new 'gifts' from our SO. Like the dress, earrings, and ring we got previously. im waiting for someone to say "I got one" lol.

If you got gifts before, you know what this is about. If not, once you reached a certain level in one of the achievements your SOutlook starts paying for dates, and giving you gifts. Last batch was earrings, ring, shoes and a dress. So I'merged eager to see what the new batch are. I assume you have to get the first four before you can get the new batch. It could just be a continuation or could be a whole separate achievement. I guess we have to wait and see
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's the "lovers" achievement. Each time you complete a bar you increase a level. The first four levels give you the prizes that Koko described above. So right now I'm on level five so my achievement says "lovers 5". Once I reach 100% it'll give me a prize and I'll move on to the next level (lovers 6) until I've reached whatever the max level is. Previously it was level 4 but the update brought the increase and nobody knows yet (at least that I've heard!) :)

As far as how long it takes to reach the next level, it depends. Also the higher in level you are, the longer it will take to complete that level.

The first prize I believe is a little black dress but that has not been confirmed.
    I'm looking forward to seeing them here. I'm running off to check my level. I"M so happy that my level didn't decrease when glu lost my spouse and I had to get remarried. Sigh. one of the longest running marriages....we both quietly married each other's doll the day that weddings became available. I'm recalling fall of 2014?

I'm 40% on Lovers5 on the ipad. that's the one who lost her spouse. 58% of 5 on an Android. so...it won't be long. Can't wait to see them. And believe it or not, I love little black dresses. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm only at 24% :( I know for sure the lovers but maybe also the other dating achievement is solely based on dates - so it shouldn't matter if it's a different partner or not.
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    I got the fifth item today! I don't want to spoil it but I'm really happy with it :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just reached 'lovers 6' and received my second item from the new update lovers achievements!!
    I can post a pic but I don't want to spoil it either!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Lnda I'd love to see it, but I agree we don't want to spoil the surprise. Hang on I'll make a thread in friends and gifting for this kind if thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm curious about guy's stuff too, with the event I reached 82% on level 5, I'll need like 9 days to get there, dating once a day.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm seeing a lot of concerns about spoilers but I (and many other people, I'm sure) don't care about being surprised. Perhaps somebody who's gotten these new items could make a new thread with spoilers clearly marked in the title? Then people could choose whether or not they want to see them.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I'm seeing a lot of concerns about spoilers but I (and many other people, I'm sure) don't care about being surprised. Perhaps somebody who's gotten these new items could make a new thread with spoilers clearly marked in the title? Then people could choose whether or not they want to see them.

That thread already exists here.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I'm confused, I'm already at lovers 5 around 60% but I haven't gotten any of the new gifts. I'll see what happens when I reach level 6. I've been enjoying the paid for meals, much better for my bank balance. :) Now for the rest of the clothes gifts....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Koko you have to complete Lovers 5 to get the gift. When you do, your SO will phone you and tell you they have a surprise for you then it goes into your wardrobe :D
    I'm confused, I'm already at lovers 5 around 60% but I haven't gotten any of the new gifts. I'll see what happens when I reach level 6. I've been enjoying the paid for meals, much better for my bank balance. :) Now for the rest of the clothes gifts....
    Oh, that's what I said originally, then someone said at level 5. I'm good when it happens. Thanks Sugar. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Any time Koko :D I'm furiously trying to work through lovers 6 since I saw the shoes posted in the other thread!! LOVE THEM :o
    Oh, that's what I said originally, then someone said at level 5. I'm good when it happens. Thanks Sugar. ;)
  • Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Wait I am 15% on love 8, have had this SO for ages now but gotten no items from him at all.....do I need to start with new SO in order for it to apply to me?
    The LOVE achievement is a different one. The LOVERS achievement is where your SO will give you gifts. It was previously maxed at level 4 but now has been updated with some new achievement levels :D
    Naomi77 wrote: »
    Wait I am 15% on love 8, have had this SO for ages now but gotten no items from him at all.....do I need to start with new SO in order for it to apply to me?