Happy Valentine's Day -2/14/17 Aare we tappin or yappin? MidweekEvent?

124Next

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    OMG! OMG! Could be the puppy in a bag?
    This was my first thought, too, Vats!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    7OdfsIj.png

Well I got an outfit

txUJE7s.jpg
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm not a collector and TBH I don't give a d@mn about half of those items and I feel totally left out when Glu keep doing every week those 'sales'.

I already said it before, don't know why they don't want my k-stars. I won't pay 60 k-stars on a blind item, but I'd pay 200 k-stars on a coveted hair style easily.

And yeah it's time to we get out of this boredom that has been the mid-week events, bring SYS back![/QUOTE]

This, this, this--all of this!...with one exception: For me, I wouldn't pay 200 stars for anything. But. I *have* bought tb's that were put in the wardrobe for purchase--when it was something I really, really wanted. And I paid the inflated star price, obviously, although I have set price I'll pay, depending on the item. Like, one thing I bought was the gold charm bracelet--one of the so few tb things I wanted--and I wanted it SO much. Obvi it was a long time ago by now that we were offered in-wardrobe sales, but my doll still wears
    that bracelet almost every single day. I won't say the price didn't matter, but judging the number of K-stars it cost vs how badly I wanted it made it a yes-I-want-it!!

I don't buy tb boxes. Ever. Because I'm also not interested in some mystery item. And I won't pay 60 stars for a chance to get something I really dislike; what a waste, and how unhappy I'd be. But. I will *definitely* buy tb things specially placed in the wardrobe for whatever limited time they're available. So: I NEVER purchase tb boxes. I WOULD BUY tb's if they were sold in the closet.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    rEg5lnJ.jpg
    JDpMTB0.jpg
    H2hKix3.jpg
    Well at least the gold box had an actual gold box item in it, unlike the black box items.... (and no, I don't have all the black box items...)
    QWQyVhJ.jpg
    And I continued my St Patrick's theme from last week... however, I like this necklace much better than the boa. I paid to open another box and got the denim dress from Kylie's birthday! I'm very happy with my TB items this week.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Congrats, Lii! That denim dress is to die for!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    St. Patrick's day shoes in my TB box! Gosh those items have plagued everyone's boxes ... :rolleyes:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Just completed the event. I got some mirrored/oversized cat eyed sunnies I'm rather on the fence about in my first box and 25 stars in my second (woot!). My black and gold box contained the lilac colored version of the v-neck white gown with the shear skirt.. this dress has always made me sad (v-neck too high, waist thick, hips too wide), but at least I have it now and fear of getting it is over. My TB box was a coral colored handbag :(. This second dating event in a row was expensive and a heck of a lot tapping, but I'm pleased about the 25 K-stars and may come to like the sunglasses with the right outfit and hair.

Oh! My doll and her guy made it to #1 couple and 20 K-stars rained down upon them. All in all I'm pleased.

I wonder what this weekend will hold?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    How funny Lii, those silver earrings were in my pallet as well in the same spot. Also, the St Patrick's Day necklace is kind of a letdown at first but then you realize it's pretty versatile and no one realizes it's green.

I got the 2015 NYE long black dress which is pretty nice considering I was expecting something I wouldn't really use. I won't complain, this week ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I like that necklace as well, I put it on to remove the exclamation point in the closet and it looked really good with the random dress my doll had on.

Also shoutout to Linda thank you so much for your work with posting all the items! You haven't even posted the dresses (probably by far the largest category) and I'm missing so many items waaah.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I just completed the event and I'm really happy with how it went. Firstly, and as I was aiming to, I hit the no 1 spot on the top couples list for the first time ever, and got 35 kstars! I also maxed out the relationship with my doll's current husband. My boxes were mostly really good, I got:

1st black box - an actual black box item for the first time in quite a while! I got the turquoise heels, which I like -
    they're different from anything else I have.

2nd black box - kash (oh well, not great but I never mind it as much during a dating event when I'm spending lots on vintage wine in Oak!)

Gold box - 40 kstars!! Very happy with that!

TB box - the gold bag with the cat inside! I've quite wanted this for some time, so was very happy to pick it.

I also opened a Valentine's box and got the shirt and jacket, which suits my doll nicely :)

Overall, a great midweek event for me and I'm glad to see some of the rest of you have also been getting items you're happy with.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here's my tb box this week. I decided to pay for a second item. After seeing LindaVB's box, I was hoping maybe I'd get lucky and get one of the many hairstyles that I'm missing. But I got a dress and shoes.

50Ccnys.png

Q16uk45.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Your doll looks lovely. That's a favorite short black dress of mine.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I haven't finished a TB event in months, but I did this time and it felt great to open a box. Not in love with the results, but I loved being able to open one!

5dsYIu.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i got energy and kash in my 2 black boxes. kash too in the gold box, but it was a good pallette so i screen capped it to show:

CqWElbX.png?1

A TB purse (that would have been fun for valentine's!) and some cute hair.

Here's my TB pallette:

GNoIgWK.png?1

Not super exciting, actually. Here's Everly wearing her new earrings, plus the Valentine's GB jacket, which I LOVE, and a pair of pants I just got a luxe goal for-- I like these pants, but wish the shoes were separate!

I figure this look is Everly heading to a business meeting :)

NndDlDR.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Congrats to everyone that completed the midweek event! I had no motivation to grind and plus I was extremely broke from last week's dating event. Carol Davida won cash and Carolyn Ferocious won the sunnies.
    1487308924347.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections