Update 6.3 Time?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
So there we were, some of us reluctantly crawled out o f a nice warm bed for the midweek event that wasn't....at least not yet. We were gathered by our devices, all ready to tap for prizes and glory...we watch. The clock as it approaches 5 a.m. eastern......and pffffffft. Nuthin, Nada, not a midweek in sight......then the voice of a wise one, Linda said 'That means Update Today" and I have a similar feeling. But others spewed logic...'no no there's one more' said kkhaddict. So what do we do?

we open the update thread. By now we are usually on page 20 of what we hope for the update.....so here's the thread.

my biggest wish for the update....the return of missing friends and the unfreezing of our appearance, if you have a frozen doll.\

So, it could be today, could be next week...but we'll be ready for it because
Katwalk.gif
Threads Open
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't start a bunch of 8-hour gigs this week. :p I've been expecting an update too because of the lipstick poll. If I remember correctly, they said to expect something to come of it in February. I'll be interested to see how the VIP thing plays out with this new update. My guess is that everything in the bronze section will be released, the remaining silver stuff will become bronze, the remaining gold will become silver, and we'll see some new items for the gold VIP. And of course I hope (and expect) there will be kash items that we haven't seen yet, as the VIP sections are all kstars.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I wish it was today but it seems kinda early. We'll see I guess.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I'm glad I didn't start a bunch of 8-hour gigs this week. :p I've been expecting an update too because of the lipstick poll. If I remember correctly, they said to expect something to come of it in February. I'll be interested to see how the VIP thing plays out with this new update. My guess is that everything in the bronze section will be released, the remaining silver stuff will become bronze, the remaining gold will become silver, and we'll see some new items for the gold VIP. And of course I hope (and expect) there will be kash items that we haven't seen yet, as the VIP sections are all kstars.

Hi, g'morning! Kalinda said current Early Access items would be released in general in April. I really don't think it's a steps and stairs kind of thing. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it's done; but in the event it should work that way, it'd only add to me opting out of my membership.
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Seeing as how I got a new phone and lost all my progress 3 weeks ago I was READY for a throwback event. But I stay loyal to glu and will hope for an update. I refuse to hack my game or buy a game that was hacked and has everything so whatever it is I will probably buy as well smh my poor poor wallet
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hi, g'morning! Kalinda said current Early Access items would be released in general in April. I really don't think it's a steps and stairs kind of thing. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it's done; but in the event it should work that way, it'd only add to me opting out of my membership.

I agree. At least the way I read it the group of items would be released at once and depending on which plan you choose is the discount you get off those items.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I agree. At least the way I read it the group of items would be released at once and depending on which plan you choose is the discount you get off those items.

soundspretty! Good morning, doll!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Seeing as how I got a new phone and lost all my progress 3 weeks ago I was READY for a throwback event. But I stay loyal to glu and will hope for an update. I refuse to hack my game or buy a game that was hacked and has everything so whatever it is I will probably buy as well smh my poor poor wallet

HIhiBerna. Nice to see you. And you do sound like a tried and true loyal player. No hacks, no cheating, just play and be true to yourself. If you bought any stars or game cash from the StarShop, Customer Care can help restore that for you. What platform do you play on? If it's Android or iOS I'd love to play with you. Pm me if you're interested.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Pm sent :) the suspense is killing me with this update especially since I am already waiting and then once it comes out I will wait some more for it to come out on android
    TBH, I can't think of anything we've asked for a didn't get. I don't men...aging babies. That would be as huge as the wardrobe change. But smaller things we've asked for.... nothing comes to mind. I mean they're always coming up on things by themselves without our help. But there always a couple of things that we've asked for and my mind is just drawing a blank.
    • Um, SOthers in the nursery?
    • Walking the babies in a carriage or stroller? They could plop the baby in a stroller for us to walk like we walk our pets. That might be easy.
    • adding pet or front end of a chosen vehicle in our photo booth pictures

What do you think? What are you hoping pops up in our next update?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm hoping Glu removes the VIP tiles from the daily boxes of non-subscribers. They really take up so much space and other coveted tiles do not appear because of that.
    Other than that I'm actually pretty happy with the game!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts

What do you think? What are you hoping pops up in our next update?

I would love some new wedding locations and new wedding attire options in our wardrobes as well at least one other option for our SO so we can choose for them what would be most appropriate for the wedding location.

Locations I'd love to see:

Las Vegas wedding (for those impulse decision marriages we've all had)
    Paris wedding
    Hot air balloon wedding?

Options are endless.. Florence was nice, but that was Kim's deal.

I'd love to buy a bouquet of flowers and take wedding portraits too. This would be a part of a large update I suppose..perfect for June, Glu, if you are listening. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Would LOVE to be able to sell clothes and shoes I don't like, maybe even a market place where players can buy or swap things?
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    It always makes me sad seeing friends in the stuck wardrobe. I'm also hoping they find a better way to add friends. If they can make it as easy as K&K, that would be great.

Also wish there was a way to get rid of frozen players (with no text bubble) that haven't played in years.

Other pet peeves I hope they fix -
    - The wrong text for Magnus outside the club in Reykjavik
    - Using the word coco instead of cocoa
    - The Grand Sultan Hotel that never was

I'm also hoping for more perks for my VIP. Not sure it's worth the $20.00 a month yet. Seems like a better deal to just buy $20.00 bucks worth of Kstars instead.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I want Glu to fix the amount of fans we get for reality shows. I have about 220 million viewers and still get about 200k fans per 8 hour show - this is too little. Make it at least a million.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm hoping Glu removes the VIP tiles from the daily boxes of non-subscribers. They really take up so much space and other coveted tiles do not appear because of that.
    Other than that I'm actually pretty happy with the game!
    Seconding this! If they remove those I'd be happy with the update no matter what, they wouldn't even need to add something. Those daily boxes right now seriously reduce my enjoyment of the game.

I would love some new wedding locations and new wedding attire options in our wardrobes as well at least one other option for our SO so we can choose for them what would be most appropriate for the wedding location.

Locations I'd love to see:

Las Vegas wedding (for those impulse decision marriages we've all had)
    Paris wedding
    Hot air balloon wedding?

Options are endless.. Florence was nice, but that was Kim's deal.

I'd love to buy a bouquet of flowers and take wedding portraits too. This would be a part of a large update I suppose..perfect for June, Glu, if you are listening. :)

Such fun ideas! A Las Vegas wedding would be great, I feel like all my dolls weddings lately have been more of a Las Vegas impulse wedding... it also feels really weird to reuse everything from the last wedding?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Glu pretty much covered most of my wishes already, so I'm not really in position to complain or ask for anything more. However, I'm always excited to see some new hairstyles with each update, and I still hope that they'll add more spring-like, colorful, flower printed clothes in the wardrobe.:rolleyes:

Oh, and I'll have to support Linda's suggestion - VIP tiles in daily boxes are really annoying.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    The only thing left that I'd like to see in the game is the ability to further customize our significant others. Otherwise I'm really happy with everything in the game up to now.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aside from being able to take our babies places - or even just a specific play date place - and a bare chest option in the male closets I feel pretty satisfied so far.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    The only thing left that I'd like to see in the game is the ability to further customize our significant others. Otherwise I'm really happy with everything in the game up to now.

Yes! This! Mine has pink hair that I would love to change.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Anxiously awaiting the new update
    #HeavyBreathing
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I doubt we will get an update this week,its Wednesday already and the update usually comes out on a Monday or Tuesday the latest.
    Yeah, I just started because there were rumors..& we usually have a thread opened with someone wondering about it. This way all the questions and chatting are in one place. And I love neat and clean. Lol.
    I'm waiting for the IOS fix in the update. If they did nothing else I'd be more than satisfied.
    And if they want to throw in some new clothes to buy i'll be thrilled.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I would think if anything there will be a VIP update next month. I have the impression that the storylines and such would update each month.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Get ready for 6.3!

twitter_6_3_partner_makeovers_promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Get ready for 6.3!

If we are married to a Game Center friend can we give them a makeover as well?!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Get ready for 6.3!

THIS IS GREAT!!!! I'm pumped.... So can't wait for every NPC I date to not have like yellow or lime green eyes ugh. More outfit options would be greatly appreciated as well!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can give makeovers to NPCs, but not friends from Game Center or Facebook.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG OMG!!! I cang wait for the update!! Thank you, Kalinda!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Just pleaaase let us change the eyebrow colour im begging you
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    Oh, so I can make my NPC hubby into the men of my dreams? One ong ong omg omg, I ca't wait. Wow. Thamk you so much Kalinda. This is great news. Noah hall, get ready to become the man of a thousand faces. This is huge. Magnicently huge.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary