Options

Update 6.3 Time?

Comments

• Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    you can give makeovers to npcs, but not friends from game center or facebook.

yaaaaayyyy! I have been waiting for this!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    THIS IS GREAT!!!! I'm pumped.... So can't wait for every NPC I date to not have like yellow or lime green eyes ugh. More outfit options would be greatly appreciated as well!

Lol lime green eyes hehe :D

My doll's fiancé is fine asf but he desperately needs a new eye color permanent change.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I hope it's on Monday or Tuesday, can't wait further!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry. Lana I deleted your post. Wrong forum, and couldn't split it into two. Please post K&Kmquestions in K&K. Thanks :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Oh my god my dreams are coming true ������������
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    !!! I'm going to befriend and makeover every single NPC in the game. This is the best update ever.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'm just wondering will I be able to change up Dirk Diamonds looks? I know Kalinda has stated that NPC's but he does have kind of role in the game.. sort of? I already have a good maintained relationship with him and he is not that bad looking of a NPC. I just wanted to give him less of a tanned skin tone.
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Yesss, now I can finally get my hubby Carlos to take off that darn hat!
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    THIS IS GREAT!!!! I'm pumped.... So can't wait for every NPC I date to not have like yellow or lime green eyes ugh. More outfit options would be greatly appreciated as well!

Yes! Or pink eyes... I will friend NPCs just to get rid of it haha
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    twitter_6_3_partner_makeovers_promo.jpg

YASSS! This is so cool! Thanks Kalinda.

I was looking at B these days and thinking that he needs a new hair cut.
    Katinkae wrote: »
    Just pleaaase let us change the eyebrow colour im begging you

I agree, also guys should be able to change the beard color too. In my K&K game, Angel has this contact that has white hair and black beard, B would look so fresh and hot if I makeover him like that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    It says Partner Makeover....so i'm thinking you can't change anyone other than an NPC SO
    I'd love to change some of the blue hair red eyed npc dolls I have as contacts, but i'm thinking I can only change my hubby. I think I'll try to make him look like Dave Navarro. AppleP is going to do a selfie book of A Year of Celebrity Dates. Each date at the oak, each with a different star. I am probably going to be spending tons of stars for my Elist hubby. I was so tired of how Noah looks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Wow! Can't wait for this, what a great new idea. Madison's husband's eyes mysteriously changed colour from brown to lime/yellow after the last update, so I can't wait to change them back :D

It's also great as sometimes even a hat on an NPC can put me off letting my doll flirt with them, so it'll open up the potential dating pool immensely! (She's married at the minute, but who knows what will happen once this new feature is released lol).
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    Yesss, now I can finally get my hubby Carlos to take off that darn hat!

:D i won't have to divorce Bort over his hat now!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    I really wish that along with the customization maybe we can keep the items we bought them. The game already lost one husband on me. I can't wait to switch Noah around. We should be able to buy a ting for our NPC hubbys. Don't you agree. Well have to have a thread of before and after shots. This will be so much fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Get ready for 6.3!

The glugods finally listened to us!! :D
    *Screams internally*
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »

It's also great as sometimes even a hat on an NPC can put me off letting my doll flirt with them, so it'll open up the potential dating pool immensely! (She's married at the minute, but who knows what will happen once this new feature is released lol).

My doll's ex hubby wore a hat, but my doll divorced him since he had a nose job after the customization update lol:p:D
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    My doll's ex hubby wore a hat, but my doll divorced him since he had a nose job after the customization update lol:p:D

Yeah I saw you post that your doll divorced her hubby (he was called Jack, right?). Is your doll happy with her new SO or do you think she'll go back to Jack once you're able to upgrade him and remove his hat?! lol
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    Kalinda, will professional NPC contacts will be able to receive these makeovers as well? Will all the clothes that a male doll can normally purchase be available for gifting?
    Get ready for 6.3!

This better not be the only thing for this update because I want NeNe back, I also want that red convertible seen on the storyboard, being able to hire either Harland or Tabatha for So Chic San Diego, and toddlers. I am wondering how many k-stars this is going to cost??? I still need to be able to change their job too. There is NO use for "royalty in an obscure country", a stand-up comedian, a medical laboratory technician, engineer, paramedic, business magnate, rodeo clowns, and a graphic designer. There should be a standard option to network or flirt no matter what rank as well. Then there are the projects these NPCs are available for; for some reason, a model can be available for a runway job but not a photo shoot and only actors and extras can be in the reality tv-shows but not celebrities??
  • Options
    AmyT wrote: »
    Yeah I saw you post that your doll divorced her hubby (he was called Jack, right?). Is your doll happy with her new SO or do you think she'll go back to Jack once you're able to upgrade him and remove his hat?! lol

Nah I don't think so lol :D

Jack was too needy for her that he almost immensely was close to divorcing my doll for only 10 kstars. I've checked and it's too pricey for my doll to makeup with him. My game indicated to me that if my doll wants to rekindle with her ex, I would have to pay 183 kstars. So, it's not worthy for them to get back together.

My doll loves her new fiancé Tyler ☺. He's not a needy & clingy man. He's a caring, kind, patient and a supportive person. She will most definitely give him a well deserved makeover though. His eye color looks so unnatural that I'm convinced that he's most likely wearing contact lenses hahaha :D
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I would die if the update came on Monday!!! I have a feeling it will probably be either Tuesday or Wednesday but maybe the Glu Gods will bless us with the update on Monday!!

I'm so excited for this! Like I can't even explain. Partner customization was really the only big thing remaining that I felt needed to be added to the game. So other than a few minor fixes here and there KKH will be pretty nearly perfect imo after this addition!!

I'm also just really excited for my doll's husband to FINALLY be on her level style wise.
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    I would die if the update came on Monday!!! I have a feeling it will probably be either Tuesday or Wednesday but maybe the Glu Gods will bless us with the update on Monday!!

I'm so excited for this! Like I can't even explain. Partner customization was really the only big thing remaining that I felt needed to be added to the game. So other than a few minor fixes here and there KKH will be pretty nearly perfect imo after this addition!!

I'm also just really excited for my doll's husband to FINALLY be on her level style wise.

It comes out tomorrow
  • Options
    It comes out tomorrow

There's been no confirmation on what day its coming so how do you know this??
  • Options
    I'd like to know this as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts

Maybe gamebot is assuming since mid week events basically start on Tuesday, Glu will roll out the update alongside it.
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts

A special glu moderator told me in an email that's its Monday or Tuesday
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    That means that there is still a slight chance we may get the update today?!?? :D
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    A special glu moderator told me in an email that's its Monday or Tuesday

Well, monday or tuesday soou ds like my 'very soon', so don 't count today out yet. I hope it diidnt seem like we jumped on you gabe, we're just wary of new members with the inside track, we've had some nefarious posters from time to time. I think I know you from facebook. Not sure. But welcome, and feel free to share info whenever you get it. And forgive us for wanting your source. Lol.
    You_re_OK_small.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Partner makeovers? GAME CHANGER!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It says Partner Makeover....so i'm thinking you can't change anyone other than an NPC SO
    I'd love to change some of the blue hair red eyed npc dolls I have as contacts, but i'm thinking I can only change my hubby. I think I'll try to make him look like Dave Navarro. AppleP is going to do a selfie book of A Year of Celebrity Dates. Each date at the oak, each with a different star. I am probably going to be spending tons of stars for my Elist hubby. I was so tired of how Noah looks.

Just a thought, but a possible workaround could be adding NPCs as love interests, changing their looks, then deleting from contacts. Then you could add them again as a network buddy or just leave them unfriended. I do that with NPCs wearing crazy clothes. I guess it would just depend on how bad they bother you lookwise because I'm sure most of the features are going to cost k-stars.

I'm looking forward to checking out what options we get. I don't mind my spouse's hair/beard combo but maybe a little nose job? lol
  • Options
    thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    The "Featured Items" section of the closet is gone. I feel like that's a sign!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++