Update 6.3 Time?

Comments

• LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    The new VIP storyline allows you to design shoes, earrings OR a purse. I chose earrings and this is what the new earrings look like.
    You don't actually get to give any input on the design so just choose which item you want most. Hopefully someone will post what the shoes and the purse look like.

These are the shoes, Holly.
    E7F0947B-43E6-465D-9B6F-791BC84BB099_zpsvudajwll.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Hmm. I'm kind of disappointed in the update. NPC customization is too expensive and then the features don't even remain unlocked to use on other NPC's... I'll pass.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    So we can't use free options to customize and we can't change hair color or (regular, free) makeup, which is literally all I cared about. But on the plus side I get the option to spend a ton of money to make exactly one NPC slightly less hideous, and then never get to use that item for another NPC despite the fact that I bought and paid for it and nobody's using it except me. Half the new items are kitchy St. Patrick's day stuff that's useful 1/365 days of the year. And there are more new VIP tiles to get in my way. This is the best update ever!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In defense of glu, there are some big issues they're working on like the crashing issue of Androids, the unfreeze of dolls' appearances maybe they wanted to push out the customization options during this short month, and a lot more will be packed into the 6.4 update. I'm going to give them a pass on what was a meh update for me personally, and see how thrilled I am next time.

So, give Vats back bort's hairstyle and we'll be fine. Besides, that hairstyle figures prominently in one of the Kosmopolitan Klan's *cough, roleplaying um...games. Kat and Z and Vats and Bort they....fix it please or I'll have to tell you all about it. It's Sisterwives+. Hey...nobody blinks an eye when the 4 of us travel in Vienna, or France. Just fix it please.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yay to the long awaited opening of....oh I'm not going to spoil it. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Is anyone else no longer able to tap the pet they're walking? Or is it just me? It started after the update.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Is anyone else no longer able to tap the pet they're walking? Or is it just me? It started after the update.

My pug's fine...the only pet i'm walking. Lol :D I can still tap it and gave me 2 energy bolts just now.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    My pug's fine...the only pet i'm walking. Lol :D I can still tap it and gave me 2 energy bolts just now.

That's odd. I'm walking the dog from the Calabasas house.
    hackers can burn in hell

My polar bear won't pay out when i'm walking him. Then we went to the Ice Club, and had no problem tapping him and getting thepayout inside the club. I'll try another later.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Me! Usually the pet I walk is the first one I tap to remind myself all other pets are ready when it's time. This morning my p.o.r.n.y bear didn't give me energy. (Sorry, Koko, I just can't put him down and let him be alone in the ice Club. He is too cute!) I thought I was too busy dating and already patted him by accident. Now seeing your post, I put my bear back to the ice club and he gave me energy bolts. Glu, please fix this. Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the sympathy Koko, means a lot to me. Yeah hope they bring back B's hairstyle, but I'm not holding my breath once they still didn't fixed the glitched long hair+hat that I've been asking since December.

Aside B's hair disaster, here are my thoughts on the 6.3:

This is another vanilla update, Dublin looks beautiful yet it's just another 'pass by' location if you buy the pet, if not it doesn't have a real impact in the gameplay at all (like L.A. locations, Miami or Paris that always have active parts at the storylines).

Looks like we have a new pattern they give us a new house that holds 7 guest in exchange of an addition of 10k K$ at each update. We have Calabasas for like 140k less than that, same function yet that the landscape feels boring at this rate, so basically we still paying almost 200k (price coming at the next update) to have a new photobooth backdrop.

The time and energy that you guys waste on the input of new locations, houses and so on, could be used to introduce the features that people are really waiting for as be able to change eyebrowns/beard colors, more storylines, and so many others just take a look at the suggestions thread!

Personally none of the new wardrobe items got my attention. Waiting for the events.

Talking about events, I'm sorry for the honesty and I don't mean to offend those who celebrates St. Patrick's Day, but from the previous two years experiences, this is the seasonal event within the game that I most hate (actually the only I hate) cause it's super tacky.

Hope they have nice things under their sleeves, I'm getting used to have a new long hairstyle per update, the man bun from the banner and the bob from the new tiles aren't what I'm looking for.

The partner makeover is a huge way to grab money, and that's disaponting, cause I know lots of people were expecting be able to change everything on their partners since the game often fails on generate good looking NPCs. Luck me that Bort is hot and I can just dress up Vats as him whenever I want.

I didn't tried the new date location yet, but I assume is not an Oak for sure. Talking about Oak I noticed (at least in my game) that the Vintage Wine became a rare pop up now. Anyone else is feeling the same?

Also I can't with these repetitives,boring and full of worthless boxes midweek events anymore, soon KKH will enter the same path of K&K in my life, just playing it at weekends. Shoot, bring the fwak of throwback at the stores, SYS and the non s****ped version of the throwback events (4 throwback boxes) back!

The VIP tiles are still on the daily boxes, meh! And trust me this matters, cause I have plenty of non VIP tiles to collect and none were at my boxes today, just the VIPs.

Last how about to reward an old player with better stuff, I mean what is the point of reach level 63 and get a single k-star and 3k K$, huh? And what's the point of gathering almost a billion of fans and didn't be rewarded for this effort since I finished the last comeback two years ago? Million of fans added it says, wow really exciting!

Hey, good morning everyone!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Me! Usually the pet I walk is the first one I tap to remind myself all other pets are ready when it's time. This morning my p.o.r.n.y bear didn't give me energy. (Sorry, Koko, I just can't put him down and let him be alone in the ice Club. He is too cute!) I thought I was too busy dating and already patted him by accident. Now seeing your post, I put my bear back to the ice club and he gave me energy bolts. Glu, please fix this. Thanks! :)

ANDROID game eas walking the old english sheepdog...tapped him ...nothing. marched his furry butt back to montana, put him in the house and tapped, and he gave me energy. The pets are acting like my lovable but dumb as a box, mutt named Cami. If we were al, out on the patio, dog would tap furiously at the door to get back in, we'd open the door and she'd run into the middle of the den and pee on the floor. So she's outside in the yard, and scratches to get in....go figure. Anyway, my walked pets are not paying off till I get them home again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I agree with Vats in a lot of his points. I also think this was a very vanilla update, which isn't necessarily bad, I understand that big changes take more than a month to implement, so some months we'll get big updates and others we just get a couple of new things that are easy to add while the developers work on bigger stuff in the background.
    I'm perfectly fine with getting a couple of new quests to do and new clothes.

The clothes this update weren't bad, but there wasn't anything exciting either. In fact, I don't really remember anything that was added? Except a lot of hair for the guys, I liked that.

Now I can't talk much about the new storylines since I haven't done them yet, but something odd happened. When I first opened the game on iOS Lala got a call from Misty and then later from the guy from a phone company about her being the new spokes person. He talked like they had talked about it before and I was really confused as I had no idea what this was about.
    When I opened the game on my android, Finn got a call from Maria saying he should try to become the spokesperson for said company and how to go about it. This made so much more sense! So my question is, did it accidentally skip part of the storyline on my iOS? Or was it on purpose because Lala is #1 and doesn't need to do anything to get the deal?

I love Dublin, it's very pretty but the amount of locations we have is getting overwhelming. Also the list of locations is such a mess, I realize it's ordered by the level it is unlocked in, but it bugs me that it makes absolutely zero sense geographically. I wish some cities would be grouped together so the list would get shorter and everything would be more organized. It's really annoying having to scroll through and search for the destination you want to go to.

The house in Dublin isn't to my personal taste, but I appreciate that Glu took our feedback and made it two rooms, and also made it another location where we can invite seven guests. As for the price, I realize Glu is trying to prevent "in game inflation" by making the house prices higher and higher. For a while if you had done all comebacks and played for a while you just had so much money and nowhere to really put it. Glu started to increase the prices of houses in order to combat that and keep the game a bit challenging. It worked, but the amount of money we make per week doesn't increase anymore, yet the house prices still do. It's time to put that on hold Glu!

The customization of spouses is not really anything I ever requested, I can see why people want it but I'm just to lazy to spend time on that, the only thing I would have wanted is to remove those creepy red and yellow eyes, but that isn't possible so nothing for me there.

Edit: forgot something I wanted to say. About pets, I haven't bought a pet in a couple of months, I have so many it takes me almost half an hour (I checked!) to tap them all and empty out the energy. I mostly don't buy more because I don't want to spend even more time tapping pets, it's kind of ridiculous if I'm honest. I think Glu noticed that we're not to keen on new pets to, has anyone noticed that what you get from pets has changed oh so slightly? I know there are pets (in LA) that only give energy sometimes, and there are a few that only give one bolt. I'm not talking about those pets, I'm talking about those that reliably always give you two energy bolts. Sometimes every blue moon one of them would not give you any energy at all, but that was very rare. Now, basically every pet round I do, one pet of that variety gives me no energy at all.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Head to toe customization should include hair and eye color, so nothing in the Partner Customization for me. Vats, I'm so sorry. All i wanted was my dolls to unfreeze.
    See you in the morning.

I don´t wanna sound ungrateful to Glu, but I am also disappointed with the partner´s customization. It´s very limited and expensive.

So....no Dave Navarro and Johnny Depp for us Koko...:(
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm disappointed how expensive partner customizations are. I'm happy with my spouse's hair and eye color so that's not a big deal for me, but I would've liked to have bought some different looks for him to change him up every once in awhile. You would think it'd be cheaper than your own customizations. At the very least they could've thrown in some more cash options.

As far as the new location, I can never save cash in this game so I will never get to a point where I can spend 190k on a house. Every time I get somewhat high we have a dating event or I buy a house or a 20k shelf to put in a store and there it goes! I don't know how people do it.
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    e14d2d55c5c64062bc5cd9e1201ddab2.png

I love that update!! The clothes are gorgeous, love them all ❤ And my boyfriend looks decent now, what could be better?
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Good news about the partner makeovers: we will add more customization features (including color changes!) in the 6.4 update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Good news about the partner makeovers: we will add more customization features (including color changes!) in the 6.4 update.

Oh great, thanks!

And I posted in the Support sub-forum about the missing categories. Will these be fixed in the update?
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really like this update! Those new brown boots for the girls are killing me! (yes, I'm very easy to please) :D
    Next update paty, next update. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Charli wrote: »
    Oh great, thanks!

And I posted in the Support sub-forum about the missing categories. Will these be fixed in the update?

Yes that's the plan!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Okay then I can't wait!

I love the customization options! No more tacky NPCs at the Oak Club:

dL4MHB1.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I have this glitch too - on both my games since the update. The dog that is walking with my doll never gives a tappable energy.

Another glitch is that the NPC I'm dating for the midweek event won't go above 199/200 points so I can't earn a Kstars & coins.

Kalinda & Koko = I play on iPads.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Thanks Lia! Are you happy with your choice? I really like the earrings so am pleased my selection.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Hi Holly. Dixie is still gone from my game, but James is still changing clothes normally. What if we deleted Dixie and Koko from their games Fb accounts. Then add them back after a few days? I'm stone in yours, or frozen, or gone? How is apple- in James? Has anyone unfrozen for you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lii wrote: »
    I agree with Vats in a lot of his points....

The clothes this update weren't bad, but there wasn't anything exciting either. In fact, I don't really remember anything that was added? Except a lot of hair for the guys, I liked that....

I love Dublin, it's very pretty but the amount of locations we have is getting overwhelming. Also the list of locations is such a mess, I realize it's ordered by the level it is unlocked in, but it bugs me that it makes absolutely zero sense geographically. I wish some cities would be grouped together so the list would get shorter and everything would be more organized. It's really annoying having to scroll through and search for the destination you want to go to.

The house in Dublin isn't to my personal taste, but I appreciate that Glu took our feedback and made it two rooms, and also made it another location where we can invite seven guests. ....

The customization of spouses is not really anything I ever requested, I can see why people want it....

Edit: forgot something I wanted to say. About pets, I haven't bought a pet in a couple of months, I have so many it takes me almost half an hour (I checked!) to tap them all and empty out the energy. I mostly don't buy more because I don't want to spend even more time tapping pets, it's kind of ridiculous if I'm honest.......

I also agree with most of what Vats said. I appreciate when players like Vats & Lii provide insightful feedback in such an articulate & logical manner. I hope Glu pays attention to it. I think it's more powerful than when people just rant.

As for the new closet items, I've definitely noticed that Glu gives us a lot less in a new release than they used to do. I'm in a VIP trial so I was Able to purchase some new items that I really like but I was disappointed by most of what was offered to non-VIP players. I also wish that the closet had better organization. There are some boots in the heels closet, some flat shoes in the boots, etc.

As for the new location, Ireland is one of the countries I'd love to visit in real life so I'm excited to have it. I also love that the new house has more rooms & guests. I hope this means we can do reality shows there. I am very very disappointed we can't do reality shows in Venice. I wouldn't have bought that house if I knew. I also think the houses cost two much. I've played for two years and I don't have enough cash to buy it because I bought Venice and all the dating events.

One of my biggest pet peeves is our list of locations. I hate that our list makes zero sense geographically. I wish that Glu would create more organization such as the way they use NY and CA as a link with subcategories. They could use Europe, Asia, Middle East.

I don't care about customizing my partners either but I do understand why players are frustrated that they can't change features such as skin & eye color. I also think it's greedy for Glu to charge so much for the customization and not let us own those items permanently. It should be like our nursery. Once we buy an item we own it and both babies can wear it.

As for the pets, although I think most of them are adorable, I haven't purchased a new one since Havana because I find them two expensive now. It's not worth that many k stars to get a bit of energy.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    We are investigating the pets issue.

HollySisk
    : Keep talking to that NPC to increase your relationship level
    #VIPKalinda
    M games are loading smoother. They were lagging going into the photo booth but it was recent so I didn't mention anything. Sure enough...fixed. thank you glu. You read my mind
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We are investigating the pets issue.

HollySisk
    : Keep talking to that NPC to increase your relationship level

I have Kalinda. I tried two more dates and it wouldn't go above 199/200. Then I tried a new NPC and it also stopped at 199/200. I'm now dating a third NPC but haven't made it to 199/200 yet.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This update with the "NPC makeover" is such a joke. Nope. No. No. No. this is not what we wanted. Nope.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh