VIP Subscription

NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
I had the bronze VIP subscription. But recently I got a new device and had to transfer my game. When I went to get so something it says I have to sign up for the bronze subscription again. I checked my subscriptions in the store and it's still there. Active until March 7. But the game doesn't recognize it. :/

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi! Haven't seen you in forever! Your best bet is to contact customer care. Take screenshots showing you have to resign up, send in your ticket with your receipt, and explain you are missing x number of days on your subscription. If you get a chance, come back and tell us what the result was. good Luck.

I'm sorry this happened, happy about your new device, and even happier to see you. *waving
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you play on iOS, you can tap the Restore Special Purchases button in the Starshop to get your VIP subscription on your new device.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • NoblestRomanaNoblestRomana Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hi! Haven't seen you in forever! Your best bet is to contact customer care. Take screenshots showing you have to resign up, send in your ticket with your receipt, and explain you are missing x number of days on your subscription. If you get a chance, come back and tell us what the result was. good Luck.

I'm sorry this happened, happy about your new device, and even happier to see you. *waving

Thank you that actually fixed it. Sadly I lost the option for free kstars again after it was restored. But something is better than nothing. :)
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    Just curious, has anyone cancelled their VIP subscription? And when you did, did you get to keep the energy bonus that you received when you signed up? E.g. +10 max energy with the gold subscription
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Jennah said:
    Just curious, has anyone cancelled their VIP subscription? And when you did, did you get to keep the energy bonus that you received when you signed up? E.g. +10 max energy with the gold subscription

I had card problems for a month and had to cancel my card and wait for a new one. During that time, I lost my extra energy bonus from my bronze vip so I think you would lose yours too if you cancel 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!