These storylines are getting dark

LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
Willow's alcoholism: is it the trap all young starlets fall into? Kristoff and the spiralling cost of his daughter's education: is it out of reach even for those who have successful jobs on popular TV series? 6.3 is GRIM.

I really feel like the Glu writers are trying to tackle some serious issues here (well at least I hope it's that and not just Glu targeting these issues for ratings which would just be cynical quite frankly gosh). I'm not sure if I'm the only weirdo who is actually quite into the storylines but I would love to hear others' take on this.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I haven't gotten to them yet, and oddly, I was waiting for the update for storyline. I have the techware storyline, I paid 5 Stars for Kim in the gigs instead of Skylar, but no sign of Willow. I am terrible with names, so maybe I met Kristoff, Do you want to share more or would that be ruining it with spoilers?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It was the gig where you film the sequel to the motorcycle movie with Cassio. For the life of me I can't remember what it's called. But you meet up with Alvin and Cassio and Willow are there, and Willow keeps ordering drinks and becoming more ridiculous/belligerent. I'm sure it was meant to be funny/cute but I agree, it was a little dark if you stop to think for a second. This isn't the first time we've had a storyline that involved Willow being a drunken mess.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, just came up yo that. We'll see how it ends. Could serve as a psa? Me...i tap I get clothes or money and stars for clothes. Lol i hate to admit, but I don't pay rapt attentonall the time. I try, but when 3 dolls are doing 3 things..its hard to keep track. Poor willow. I like her more than skylar, i hope we canhelp her.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AleneaAlenea Registered Users 4 Posts
    Honestly with the story lines we've seen for her I really can't hate Willow any more. She seems like a mess and I mostly just want to adopt her and get her some help.
    ~playing on Android~
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Yikes sorry, I went to Australia and just forgot to come back to this thread. I like how they've continued the alcoholism theme for St Paddy's! Sometimes I think I am genuinely the only person who is really into the storylines. They're so cute though! Also Willow is such a hot mess and I love her.