Carol & Tyler: The couple's co-ed bridal shower/wedding/reception!

2Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    carol thank you for a wonderful time, and the opportunity to share in your joy. Here's a joint wedding gift from the Triplets and their spouses.
    IMG_1556.jpg

A heart art shaped hot tub, for those 'special' times to unwind and enjoy each other' s company.

Congratulations.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks❗I'm so glad that y'all loved it! The gifs animations does make my edits more lively. :):cool:

Koko, my doll and her hubs absolutely adorned their heart shaped jacuzzi.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Carol what an amazing job you did with this! Thanks for including my doll :) and congrats once again ❤
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yay Amy I'm glad that Madison enjoyed herself at these special events too❗Once again thanks to everyone for making my doll's third dream wedding to come true! Y'all are the most realest MVP.:cool:

Also, kudos to Nai for being a pro and always doing an outstanding job on the yearly December holiday cards. Her super impressively edits are always on an expert level because her pics usually looks so high-quality compared to mines. I'm still on the advanced level, but as an artist I'd most definitely needed a challenge to perfect my craft.

This thread was such a successful one❗

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections