Transferring SMCs

krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
Okay so my phone is acting up and I'll most likely have to get a new phone. I'll be trying to transfer my game but in the event it does not work I had a question about SMCs.

Since they are purchased with real money is there any "Restore Purchases" option like in Kendall & Kylie? Cause I don't want to lose them after spending $30+ on them.

Say there isn't that option. If a SMC showed up that I had previously purchased, if I went to buy it again would it not charge me for it since I already bought it?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Are you Android or iOS? One platform has a restore special purchases, and it's my understanding that either through that button or by sending receipts to customer care they will be able to help. Make sure you have your game ID copied just in case. And if at all possible, you don't want to delete the game on the old device, until you're up and running on the new one. Good luck.

And if anyone has had personal experience with SMCs and transferring to a new game please help share. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Restore Purchases button is available on iOS and that will let you get your SMC outfits on your new device. If you're on Android, make sure you use the same Google account so your game will check for your past purchases. If that doesn't work, please contact Support like Koko suggested.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.