Monday Morning -Happy Spring Shall we celebrate with a 3/21/17 Midweek?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Spring.jpg

And what does this mean for us?
Well, we can sit here, all snug in our warmth, or look outside at the leftover snow and wonder if the
First Day of Spring 2017
will bring news of a midweek event.

NIc_Gt_IFUMp_NAoo_VTGcu_W_1082141924.gif

Will news of something different for our tapping pleasure spring forth like an emerging bloom?

But even if it's the same same, you know we love it.
Because just as sure as we got a bag colored gold at the end of our rainbow straps last weekend,
if there is even one TB Prize at the end of our tapping,
then it will be time well spent.

So.....you think we'll see a different midweek event ushering in the new season of KK:H? No? Me neither. just not feeling it this week. But....tbh, last night I dreamed of TB Prizes. I must have because Putey woke me up and said I was 'playing piano' on his arm. I focused, and realized I hadn't been playing the piano....I'd been tapping on my giant tablet. And tbh....when I pick up the rewards, my right hand does seem like it's playing the piano.
so I just rubbed his arm and said "i'm sorry go back to bed. I have a concerto to finish" I was NOT going to tell him when I'm not playing, I'm dreaming of playing. lol.

giphy.gif

So, what are your feelings? Think we'll have something different, or another 5 Star Event with a TB Box Sale? I have it figured out.....I'll move one to the right of whatever box I'm about to open.
It worked last week....my 2nd prize had a TB Dress in it. I'll see if my luck holds this week.

IF we have another midweek event.

Happy Spring Happy Monday Happy Happy Happy Happy

Anyone want coffee? Anyone want to cut me off? Like maybe I'm too perky this morning?
Ah Spring.....

um, threads open. Let's chat! :)

image00777.gif
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
πŸ’œVats
πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, the thread is open!

Haha it has been raining all day today in the Netherlands, so spring got off on a rocky start over here too!

I would really love a Show Your Style midweek event, especially now that I own all the current Throwback items.

While we wait for one of our Glu gods to spoil us with some spoilers, I will sip my coffee.

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Morning girls!

I love the 'I have a concerto to finish' quote hahaha! Do you actually plays piano? That's a new one to me!

Spring who? The southern half the world is welcoming Autumn, yay!

The weather is already cooling down, yet it is a bright sunny day, so cozy!

Maybe we'll get last week's skrapped mid-week date event tomorrow. Althought my hopes are for a new update, but I believe that the odds for this begins is just next week.

Happy Monday!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I was thinking of an update too, Vats! But I also think it will be next week at the earliest...
    And who knows, maybe the Glu gods have added new items to the current Throwback selection, otherwise I will still grind for that final box of K-stars!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Addicted to grind, that's who we are!

Congrats for finishing Linda! That's not my personal goal, to have all items, but I want couple of hairstyles that are at the end of the box rainbow, so I guess that to finish actually is my goal XD

I'm looking foward to April Fool's, hope they bring something funny and silly as last year!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh yeah, last year was awesome I love my Korkov Bobblehead. Morning Dolls. Spring cleaning starts today. Everyone is on high akert....out it away or it might get thrown out, lol and no, I do not play oiano. Well one hand yeah, that's why I jumped from music major to broadcasting. You can't really major in music if you can't play piano. See if my father had paid for piano lessons when I was little and begged for them, I wouldn't have ended up imitating him and his gold digging second wife on my radio show. Just goes to show you, never step on your kids dreams. It will comeback to bite you big time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    KoKo,
    Sorry for barging in on your convo but I couldn't help but join in. I've been playing piano for almost 7 years and I've thought about majoring in music but I decided against it because 1) there's a lot to learn and 2) it's super hard to find a job. But I really love playing. I'm jealous of those who can naturally play by ear. I really enjoyed Christina Grimmie's playing, but unfortunately she was killed last June by a deranged fan. I'm hoping to find another inspiration who can pull me in with their playing.
    Taking piano lessons is on my bucket list. I always tell me husband I want to buy a piano when we move to a bigger house and take lessons. I have such admiration for people who can play and I love to just watch and listen to people that play! There is a piano in the train station near my work where anyone can just sit and play while waiting on the train/subway. There is one older guy that plays so lovely, when he play I always stop to watch and listen.

Wow, has it really been a year since we got Korkov bobblehead? I loved it, it was so funny! Can't wait to see what Glu has in store for us this year!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It was 88 yesterday and today is supposed to be low 80's so I think we've skipped spring in favor of summer. My poor dogs were trying to find cool corners in the house. We had the windows open but it was just bringing in hold air so we turned on the A/C. IN MARCH. I'm worried about this summer.

ANYWAY, I'm not sure what I hope for this week. I'll only participate if it's a TB professional. Otherwise I'll just go for a couple boxes and call it a day. I'm wondering since we were originally supposed to have a dating TB last week, then it was changed to professional, if we'll have dating this week.
    (
    KoKo,
    Sorry for barging in on your convo but I couldn't help but join in. I've been playing piano for almost 7 years and I've thought about majoring in music but I decided against it because 1) there's a lot to learn and 2) it's super hard to find a job. But I really love playing. I'm jealous of those who can naturally play by ear. I really enjoyed Christina Grimmie's playing, but unfortunately she was killed last June by a deranged fan. I'm hoping to find another inspiration who can pull me in with their playing.

You're not barging in you're part of the conversation. I play flute, saxophone, oboe, bass guitar but I couldn't grasp the concept of two hands working independently and that's why I couldn't pick up piano. We had a piano in my house and that's why I can play with one hand but add the left into the mix..couldn't grasp it. And since a performance career is so dificult, teaching is the next option. And....up pops the need for puano. So, if you play you have my ut mist resoect. If you ever need a third hand.....i'm your girl.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh wow, Koko, you are so musical! I don't play an instrument, but would love to do so! I can, however, carry a tune, so I sing all day when I'm home. Oh and my best friend plays the violin, that is also such an amazing instrument!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hope you're all enjoying the first day of Spring. I'm back to wearing yellow again and I love it.

We definitely have silly things planned for you guys over the April Fools' weekend!

You're right about this week. We're having a 5-Heart Throwback Event & Throwback Sale
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Woo Hoo! my dolls are ready. Dining and Dancing. They'll be dancing the night away. Chateau Nuit here we come.

I really love Kim's Jam. But it was never offically released, so I don't feel right putting it here, so we'll have to make do with JLo feat my fave PitBull. Mmmmmmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    Oh wow, Koko, you are so musical! I don't play an instrument, but would love to do so! I can, however, carry a tune, so I sing all day when I'm home. Oh and my best friend plays the violin, that is also such an amazing instrument!

I played violin for 8 years. It's been about 13 years since I stopped so I doubt I could just pick it up again and go. But I find myself recognizing notes still and just an awareness in general. My parents had an organ in their basement (I forget where it came from, my grandma maybe?) and in high school I took a keyboarding class to try and learn how to play. I don't think I got any farther than "Mary Had a Little Lamb" to be completely honest.
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Hope you're all enjoying the first day of Spring. I'm back to wearing yellow again and I love it.

We definitely have silly things planned for you guys over the April Fools' weekend!

You're right about this week. We're having a 5-Heart Throwback Event & Throwback Sale

Hey kalinda can we have 2014 items in the throwback sale please
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

CANNOT WAIT! Last year's was really, really fun so I look forward to it
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    I love April Fools day here. The first year we either all dressed up like Willow or dirk, or like any game characters. I can't remember which. But it was fun. I would put the bobblehead korkov on the Willow outfit body. Can't wait to see what we'll be doing. But...tonight hydrate, get to sleep, and be back her for the event start. I'm grinding to some Tb boxes. ;) And thanks to the recent sale, I might just buy one or two. Linda has inspired me to go after a complete set.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Guys, did you get the mini loading? The St. Patrick's decors are gone but i didn't notice.. i wasn't paying attention when i loaded the game. ~_~
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Guys, did you get the mini loading? The St. Patrick's decors are gone but i didn't notice.. i wasn't paying attention when i loaded the game. ~_~

I got it last night (about 12 hours ago), but I usually miss it too..
    I played violin for 8 years. It's been about 13 years since I stopped so I doubt I could just pick it up again and go. But I find myself recognizing notes still and just an awareness in general. My parents had an organ in their basement (I forget where it came from, my grandma maybe?) and in high school I took a keyboarding class to try and learn how to play. I don't think I got any farther than "Mary Had a Little Lamb" to be completely honest.
    Oh the violin is such an amazing instrument! So fun to read how musical my forum friends are!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: Β»
    I got it last night (about 12 hours ago), but I usually miss it too..

Thank you, Linda! ^^

The event started 45mins. ago, i'm just going to get the first three boxes coz i don't want to waste money without getting any bonus event points -.-
    I'm sooo excited to know if we're going to get something similar to Korkov's head this weekend event. Lol

✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    Syndra x wrote: Β»

Thank you, Linda! ^^

The event started 45mins. ago, i'm just going to get the first three boxes coz i don't want to waste money without getting any bonus event points -.-
    I'm sooo excited to know if we're going to get something similar to Korkov's head this weekend event. Lol

I got K-stars in my first box, yay!!

SyndraX, the April fools event will probably be next weekend instead of this weekend.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Hi. I'm pretty sure the April Fools event will be a week from this coming weekend. This weekend is March 24th - 26th, but next weekend will be March 31st, April 1st and April 2nd.

My 1sr box gave me a Tb hair style. This was the game that moved one box to the right and got a tb dress in the 1st box last week. Did it again today and got hair. I'm happy. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got energy :(
    ok, let me clarify, I got a hairstyle that I will probably never wear...but it was a tb in the first prize. Then I went on to the 2nd game...the move to the right gave me 25 Stars. Ok that works. Third game....nothing would have helped that palette other than 8 new boxes. lol. now inspired....I trudge through to the 2nd round of boxes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I join the frustration of those who never learned to play piano lol, I'm not a coordinated guy, I'm so clumsy TBH, anything that exiges a fastidious work isn't for me.

I used to take flute lessons, wasn't that bad, but I probably already forgot how to do.

Thanks for the exciting news Kalinda, my body is ready to get into the April Fool's silliness!

This date mid-week has been rewarding up to now, stars and a throwback pair of glasses in my first two boxes. Plus V&B reached level 7 on lovers achievement, guys also get a new hair at this level, though not from my liking (honestly since this achievement was introduced none of the gifts were, I'm starting to thinking that B don't know V THAT well lol).
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can confirm that we'll celebrate April Fools' Day during the weekend event.

I just saw this weekend's prizes and I can't wait to get them! Girls get silver shoes and a new hairstyle in the gift boxes and guys get more blazers. If you like cutouts, you're in luck.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I love silver shoes. Silver she's mean parties with open bars....and an occasional Monday shoe shopping expedition to replace said silver shoes due to loss, ruin, or other situation due to said open bar. Lol. Ahh misspent youth. Anyway a girl can't have too many great pair of silver shoes. And did Kalinda say hairstyle? shoes and hairstyles that's all Godiva needed ok plus the horse. But if you go to your Vienna house with silver shoes and a hairstyle you're all set.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I desperately need a pair of silver shoes. They always seem to be in GB though and I never get them :mad: I wonder if this means no goofy outfits this year?
    Yes. More silver shoes. We see so much more detail with lighter colors.... it all just pops. And when you don't have the right color shoes......go for silver. And hair!>............I love hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    2rpa39e.jpg
    My first box had this beautiful dress in?! I've never seen it before, amazed it came in the first one!
    Yes. More silver shoes. We see so much more detail with lighter colors.... it all just pops. And when you don't have the right color shoes......go for silver. And hair!>............I love hair.

I have tons of gold shoes but no silver to match jewelry so I always go with nude heels. But I need some glitz! The purchasable ones in the wardrobe are a bit clunky. I'd love a strappy pair, similar to the gold ones they keep releasing different versions of.

Congrats stfnax! I don't think I've seen that dress either - it looks great! :)