i a man STUCK. HELP

murraye229murraye229 Registered Users 1 Posts
i am stuck in big sur with 11$. there is nothing to tap to eventually collect enough money to leave every place cost atleast 15$ will i be stuck here forever. do i just have to quit playing? i'm not starting over i already had to do that once and lost my private jet and everything.:(

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I'm so sorry this happened. Something similar happened to someone last year, and there was no good solution. Aside from hoping for cash in your daily gift box, do you by any chance own the SoChic Online store? That weekly reward of 1000$ will get you out of there.

Can you tell me what happened, how you got stuck there with 15$? I'm sorry you had to restart. You can submit a ticket to customer care explain your previous situation and how you had to start over. Oh, you had the jet, in your earlier game if you bought Stars or Cash from the StarShop you can ask customer care to restore those purchases. Tell them you are stuck with 15$ and nothing to tap to get out. I'm very sorry this happened to you. What is the cheapest flight out, and how do you plan to get further along when you do get out? Maybe we can help with advice on how to get ahead. I know in order to buy the jet I had to buy stars, so if that is the case in your earlier game that's the best way out in my opinion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I can help you! Please send me a private message with your ID:

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    In the meantime, you can watch the video offers to get more cash
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • laurenpomeroyylaurenpomeroyy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This just happened to me  :'( if you wait until you have enough energy, call one of your contacts for a date. You’ll earn some cash from the date. Once you’ve got at least $15 you’ll be able to go somewhere with tappables  :*