Monday Morning - 3/28/17 Midweek or Update or Both? Oh My!

Comments

• Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    hang on, let me see if I can get you some help. What platform are You and is this the first tb midweek event you've missed?

I'm on iOS. I've just play back since 3 weeks ago. But this's the 1st time I miss it.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Dany27Dany27 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just came to check on the event because I haven't gotten it yet either I'm ISO as well. I just checked the App Store for updates and all is well now, just a suggestion to go check there.
    Daily iOS 10 player
    FB friend requests welcome at https://www.facebook.com/dany.may27
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The midweek event is currently available on 6.4 for iOS and Android. Update your game to get the event and more content!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yeah! I've just updated it. Normally my app will be updated automatically so I rarely check it... Thanks a lot!!!
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Don't I feel dumb. But at least I got help. Lol. I never miss event openings. I get up early. So when it's pushing 7 and I realize my blanket slipped and it's light out I'm A slow starter. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I didn't even get the TB box last time since I go to work and study all day T_________T. Even if I wake up early like you, it's still impossible for me to complete it...
    My story line is still at being Micah's model at her make up contest... I guess I'm few years of storyline behind you guys lol.
    Anw, thanks for all of you help. I really appreciate it <3
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
    You're not behind. I'm doing that too. Well i'm doing reality shows instead and I'm here giving out useless information. Hey it's like that song....what's that line about giving out useless information? Morning. Vatsy.

[video=youtube_share;]https://youtu./video]

ok pardon me. I better view that first. Lol, if I have to think about it....nope. See, I censor myself.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The storyline with Micah was actually the latest before the update so you aren't far behind! I think the update brought 2 or 3 more? I haven't checked them out yet with the event. Hopefully I can finish early and squeeze some in before the weekend.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm on my way to the last box. Got stars then energy 2x.

Can't say that personally I'm happy with the addition of more throwback items, this just puts more trouble in my way to reach my goals *sigh*, but it's ok everyone deserves to participate.

I went to IG to see if anyone had posted the size of the damage that is taking me back, but apparently they stopped to post their throwback binge (too bad, now they became more useless than ever!). Instead I got spoiled with the images from the coming events:rolleyes:. At least all those were girls' stuff.

Anyway, I want to finish this event quickly to be able to keep going with the new storylines.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    kash and energy thus far. those gold box pants have been in both of my palettes teasing me. I did level up awhile go so that's +
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I had to charge one device, so I started an 8 hour in Calabasas, almost finished but it emptied my energy and will be charged soon. :) I have to start playing smart. We can do it We can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    How are you guys so fast!? :eek: I only just now got my second box. The first was kash, this was kstars.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
    Not me. Still working on the 2nd lol. So don't feel bad.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I didn't know April Fools' Day could be so fun until I joined Glu. When we say we're taking the game (and graphics) to the next level with this update, we mean it literally. Stay tuned for the weekend spoilers!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yay weekend spoilers. And it's only Tuesday......... omg...I never finished my graphics>..........off to the laptop..heh heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I didn't know April Fools' Day could be so fun until I joined Glu. When we say we're taking the game (and graphics) to the next level with this update, we mean it literally. Stay tuned for the weekend spoilers!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

I feel like setting a clock for Thursday Morning. Our klever klue giving glu goddess knows how to keep us in suspense. April Fools Day Approaching fast. Fun things? The game is getting in the spirit isn't it. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts

This is exciting news thanks doll
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm on my way to the last box. Got stars then energy 2x.

Can't say that personally I'm happy with the addition of more throwback items, this just puts more trouble in my way to reach my goals *sigh*, but it's ok everyone deserves to participate.

I went to IG to see if anyone had posted the size of the damage that is taking me back, but apparently they stopped to post their throwback binge (too bad, now they became more useless than ever!). Instead I got spoiled with the images from the coming events:rolleyes:. At least all those were girls' stuff.

Anyway, I want to finish this event quickly to be able to keep going with the new storylines.
    It's actually not that many items, I don't remember exactly but I think it was the items from maybe 8 events? Considering that you've been playing and oreads have some of the items that were added it shouldn't be too bad.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Can someone please post the pic of the Shop My Closet so I can post it in the Encyclopedia thread? I already bought it the first time it came around.
    By the way, this particular SMC is my absolute favorite!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Screenshot_2017-03-29-07-52-55-1.png

Here you go. One game hadn't bought it .....yet. lol

I'm actually past the half way mark on o e of my games. Is this the week I'll get a Tb prize? We'll see
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I got that cute double bun hairstyle in my gold box!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm done and gladly got the 'baby bash' jacket an item that I really wished to get back then, nice surprise, the grind was worth this time.
    Lii wrote: »
    It's actually not that many items, I don't remember exactly but I think it was the items from maybe 8 events? Considering that you've been playing and oreads have some of the items that were added it shouldn't be too bad.

Thanks for the info Lii! I have all earnables, that means up to 32 items that I don't have *sigh*.

I'm crushed!:(

Please GluGods make the store sales happen again, can't be that difficult! I desperately need to buy the fabulous ponytail, Legolas' hair and Nene's long wavy hair. Vats can't live without those anymore, it's a fashion EMERGENCY!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

VERY VERY jealous!!!! I want that hairstyle so much and it has NEVER been in any pallette.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks, Koko, for the pic!
    Congrats!!! I love that hairstyle, but just keep missing it in my boxes!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know that I'm going to finish :( I was feeling lazy last night and only got to 250, then today was a complete disaster (morning meeting ran late, then I had to pick up lunches for another meeting which only released about an hour ago). Not to mention when I went to pick up lunches it was pouring rain.

So I'm one show away from getting my gold box which means I have A LOT of catching up to do if I want to try for the TB. I guess I'll just see how far I get. Couldn't hurt to do more reality shows to improve my ranking anyway.
    I really think i'm getting a throwback this time. and Baba has once again helped out, tapping if I let him goof up my doll. He likes my new NPC hubby better than fabs. You can't trust someone who never takes off his coat anymore. Lol. So, I'm probably going to finish with z, and then stop Apple and kat at the 3rd prize. Z has 465 points. So I can do that one and baba is good for a couple of reality shows tonight for AppleP. But so far...thinking 'not' my usual has worked out. I've been getting stars. Then I did my normal and got a tile. Had I stuck with the not my usual..I would have gotten the last tile needed for the cutaway June Purple dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, and 2 of the 3 games got the SMC. Love it. The hair, the dress...the shoes re nice and....60mstars. Oh oh oh, and...buying it got me another 50stars for a celebrity Perk on one game. Alas the 3rd game isn't funded right now. I fund it....spend it. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I was so close to the throwback..... And then the unthinkable happened.... I DROPPED MY PHONE IN WATER. Ugh I am so sad right now, the phone wasn't even old! I'm hoping to get a new one by the weekend because I want April Fools stuff BADDDDD.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LiaLia Registered Users 113 Posts
    Oh no, Laura, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get it all sorted soon, I know how upsetting something like that can be.

On a different note, I was one of the people who hasn't had a TB box in MONTHS so I was incredibly excited to finally be able to win some throwback goodies. I have now finished the event and won this black dress and the necklace. I can finally wear those earrings now as well because they never really matched with anything before.

23DEBA99-0DD9-49B6-B2D4-C84EDBF41EFD_zpsgoxh9u8b.jpg
    Game Centre: +Lya+