Monday Morning - 3/28/17 Midweek or Update or Both? Oh My!

13Next

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh no, Laura! Hope you get a new phone in time!

Wow, Lia, that dress is gorgeous!!

I got black flowershaped earrings in my box. I was surprised to see that there were 8 boxes for me to chose from! And those did not even contain two hairstyles and the pink dress (that got away...) that I am missing so I have a few more weeks to go until I run out of boxes again, yay!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Should add that I was actually on a roll and having good luck before the incident, LOL. I got the like beige TB sunglasses in my first box, 25 k stars in the second, and the black heart shaped halloween TB purse in the third. This was the first time in weeks and weeks and weeks that I did not just get a partnership tile in my 3rd box, I was so happy! I was actually really impressed with my third box. I wish I had taken a screenshot, I believe it had 4 TB items in it, a few k star spots, and only 1 tile!

Lya, I love that dress with those earrings with those shoes so much!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Aww I'm sorry! Not just about the game either but the fact that you have to get a new phone :( I've been holding off on getting a new one because my works just fine and I don't want to pay for a new one. But it's getting pretty old... although I feel like phones were really big then got small and now they're really big again. How am I supposed to fit that in my pocket when I don't want to carry a purse?! Half the time I've started carrying wristlets but my phone barely fits in the smaller ones now.

I'm at 464 points right now so I *might* be able to finish.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I got kash, energy, K-Stars and then the blue jumpsuit. I'm so happy :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yay. Made it to the TB for one. and, first box.....black pants. :( super ticked. Then I bought the box I "ALMOST" picked for 60 Stars and got the short green Balmain jacket. So Yay. I can relax now. the other 2 games are not going on. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    I was so close to the throwback..... And then the unthinkable happened.... I DROPPED MY PHONE IN WATER. Ugh I am so sad right now, the phone wasn't even old! I'm hoping to get a new one by the weekend because I want April Fools stuff BADDDDD.

Oh no. Ok, I've heard you can dry it out with rice......anyone have any better ideas? I'm so sorry this happened Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Made it to the TB boxes and I got a hairstyle! Not the one I've regretted missing for months... BUT at least I see it in my pallette so I know I'll have it one day.

A72A542C-FE20-4C55-A363-15F9EDB5DEC2_zpshxp8qnkh.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I got the Chanel boy brick bag in my second box, yay!

Here's Everly modelling it in Toronto with Kayla because she looked so cute! Also, Everly is rocking the new hair she got this weekend during my VIP trial during a VIP weekend. :)

3f7HoVP.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Aww I'm sorry! Not just about the game either but the fact that you have to get a new phone :( I've been holding off on getting a new one because my works just fine and I don't want to pay for a new one. But it's getting pretty old... although I feel like phones were really big then got small and now they're really big again. How am I supposed to fit that in my pocket when I don't want to carry a purse?! Half the time I've started carrying wristlets but my phone barely fits in the smaller ones now.

I'm at 464 points right now so I *might* be able to finish.

You can do it Doll. Sending good vibes your way. And Laura, maybe a new phone is a good thing. a) was in under warranty b) did you need a new one and c) my fingers are crossed for a safe and swift transfer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lia wrote: »
    Oh no, Laura, I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you get it all sorted soon, I know how upsetting something like that can be.

On a different note, I was one of the people who hasn't had a TB box in MONTHS so I was incredibly excited to finally be able to win some throwback goodies. I have now finished the event and won this black dress and the necklace. I can finally wear those earrings now as well because they never really matched with anything before.

23DEBA99-0DD9-49B6-B2D4-C84EDBF41EFD_zpsgoxh9u8b.jpg

Lii! Me too! Me Too! After no TB in a while, didn't it feel really nice? Congratulations.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Laura, I'm so sorry to hear about your phone! I've dropped my phone in water before, too-- so devastating!

Everly made it to the TB box. Here's her palette:

dcpoIPA.png?1

It's a cute dress! Pretty demure, though, so Everly's stylist (me, hehe) made it a little edgier and more "her" with big ombre hair and punchy orange lipstick. Here's Everly modelling it (in her new pose that I got during last weekend's VIP).

n25mOHn.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    With three hours to spare! *wipes brow*

vyDnwAf.png?1

I can't believe I missed a hairstyle! And that green dress... here's my doll reluctantly celebrating:

zn6Ci8K.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Please GluGods make the store sales happen again, can't be that difficult! I desperately need to buy the fabulous ponytail, Legolas' hair and Nene's long wavy hair. Vats can't live without those anymore, it's a fashion EMERGENCY!

Same here. I've requested for that feature to be added in-game at the suggestion thread.

My dolls desperately needs vintage items inside of their wardrobes. I don't have a wishlist (maybe I should make one), but it'll be great for my dolls to have the natural hair styles that I've missed from my freebie gift boxes from the previous weekend events.

I don't understand how there's a weekly throwback boxed sale, but they can't incorporate a weekly store's throwback sale. I haven't participate for the throwback event in months and it's all because of one single throwback box. Smt
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much for repeatly posting this as suggestion Carol. I know more people think alike us, but everyone is kinda discouraged to ask since this has been ignored for such a long time. I hope soon you can rock more of those fab super curly hairstyles.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yeah I agree that the required implemenation should be stayed on this game permanently not temporarily ☺. We should keep begging glu so that they'll get tired of being bugged out :p.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I got the Chanel boy brick bag in my second box, yay!

Here's Everly modelling it in Toronto with Kayla because she looked so cute! Also, Everly is rocking the new hair she got this weekend during my VIP trial during a VIP weekend. :)

3f7HoVP.jpg

You caught me trying to wear hair & clothes I don't often.

qn4j5s.jpg

here frozen Everly is helping me practice my Three Stooges moves in the new shirt I won. I wish you were in your pretty new dress, it's perfect for Spring!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Congrats on winning such great items in the Throwback box, Lii, Holly, Soundspretty and Haftime!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________