proposal/engagement/wedding/conception questions?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I've decided and planned out that my doll will be dating two NPC men at one at a time. She'll just get bored so easily with being with the same guy.

I'm seriously considering to make bold movingly choices on my second game since my doll is a risktaker.
What would the outcome be like
if...

Supposedly what would happened if my doll were to declined her current boyfriend's proposal? Will it affect her in the future down the road? Like for example, if she's seeing her SO seriously will her next future man pop the question to her? Or suppose if she was walking down the aisle at the altar, and she responded to be groom to be that she has cold feet? Will the wedding get canceled on the same day or will she have to end up breaking up with her fiancé? Will she'd be able to conceive a child or two children by the same biological father (or she can have two different baby daddies) if she's not married? I'm probably asking way too many questions right now. Lol :D I'm probably over thinking about my doll's future luv life. But, it'll be just so fun to actually create a dramatic juicy luv story.

Has your doll ever made daring choices with his/her decisions? If so, how much different is it as being an unmarried couple? Please share your doll's experiences here and thanks.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I can answer a few of your questions. I have left a fiance' at the altar and it just stops everything right then. No additional breakup and no loss of fans. That is all I do now, rather than break up when they call. (I only date and get to the proposal stage during dating events.) Leaving them at the altar seems to be the least costly way to break up, but of course it won't help you during the extortion call where he wants kstars to not dump you.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I hope the venu is large enough to held them all jules. If it gets crowded in there, I'm afradf fists might fly if they realize the same bride left them all. Lol

And i'm comfortable with my npc spose for AppleP. Omce a day i have to date or decline. I never decine. The androids are only married so each doll is in evey home with the other. Bith dolls in one screen whenever possible. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm not sure how everything works exactly as I've not been in your situation.

I do know that if you get "serious" with an NPC (by the game's standards) then they will get jealous of you dating someone else and break up with you. As far as what's considered serious, I'm not sure. If you turn down their proposals maybe it will let you date both without issue? My concern would be the relationship meter as that is what actually triggers your relationship points (engagement, babies, etc.)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks Jules and soundspretty for sharing your doll's experiences with me. Oh wow that's a lot of info to absorb in.

My new doll is beyond annoyed with all of her romantic contacts because none of them has a pink emoji speech bubble. They have no emotions and they're beyond speechless lol

I'm thinking that it's a glitch that had to do with a storyline for a movie (crystal fletcher & CDP)

My doll had to go on a date that Kim did setup, but he broke up with her.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Is it the romantic contacts that you've broken up with that don't have a pink bubble? That could be the reason. I honestly can't remember what mine does when I encounter him in game... of course he's not in his usual spot when I want to try it out lol
    Nope, my doll just randomly gets their numbers when they flirt with her. When she enters inside any club/restaurant, she didn't delete them from her contact list and they're pretty much muted.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

OK I finally found him. I don't get a pink bubble either. I think the only time I actually did was when he had something to say, whether it was asking to move in or the proposal. I can't remember if he used to have a bubble before?
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    It's a glitch! Fingers crossed they'll fix it soon since it's widespread and a big issue.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Yup I'm thinking it's because of that glitch that's one of the main reasons why my doll doesn't want a live-in hubby because he won't say a word to her. She can't stand the silent treatment and it'll drive the diva insane. Shy introverted men isn't really her type lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Since we're talking about pink bubble and conception, I'll bring this subject again to the table.

I asked a million times, but I think nobody else is going through the same nor the dev team provide me an answer.

After reaching the max relationship level the spouses start to ask for a second child, used to be like that with Bort.

He asked to Vats twice in a day, but several months ago he stopped. I'm not planning a second child to the couple for now, but I'd like to know why I lost the option?!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Since we're talking about pink bubble and conception, I'll bring this subject again to the table.

I asked a million times, but I think nobody else is going through the same nor the dev team provide me an answer.

After reaching the max relationship level the spouses start to ask for a second child, used to be like that with Bort.

He asked to Vats twice in a day, but several months ago he stopped. I'm not planning a second child to the couple for now, but I'd like to know why I lost the option?!

Hi Vats!

I have a tip for you if you want to trigger the call about a second baby:

Go on a date with Bort, wait about 30 mins and change locations.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you Kalinda. I predict a population explosion in the KK:H forum community. LOL

Baby04x3.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Vats!

I have a tip for you if you want to trigger the call about a second baby:

Go on a date with Bort, wait about 30 mins and change locations.

Hey Kalinda! Thanks for answer me!

So I guess things were modified, there wasn't any call involved in the process of having a second baby.

The spouses' pink bubble used to have the smile replaced by a heart at every 12h and instead of the regular love messages, they asked for a baby.

I'll check that, though I don't want a second baby before Mell grows and Bort won't be replaced by the creepy nanny.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I have another relationship question, not exactly on topic but somewhat.. I'm growing a little tired of my KKH spouse. We've maxed out on relationship levels, but I'm not sure if I've received all of the relationship gifts (last was a hairstyle). If I break up with him and start a new relationship, will I have to get to the max or whatever level I'm at now with my current spouse to get the next gift, or will it come in about the same time as I would've gotten the next gift with my current hubby? Maybe I have all the gifts now though? I hate to list a spoiler, but I *think* there's a chance I have all the current partner gifts.. there were 3? Or perhaps there are more?
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I have another relationship question, not exactly on topic but somewhat.. I'm growing a little tired of my KKH spouse. We've maxed out on relationship levels, but I'm not sure if I've received all of the relationship gifts (last was a hairstyle). If I break up with him and start a new relationship, will I have to get to the max or whatever level I'm at now with my current spouse to get the next gift, or will it come in about the same time as I would've gotten the next gift with my current hubby? Maybe I have all the gifts now though? I hate to list a spoiler, but I *think* there's a chance I have all the current partner gifts.. there were 3? Or perhaps there are more?

Hey Charlotte! The hairstyle is the last gift of the relationship, so don´t worry about that. Did you receive the old gifts? (ring, earrings, pink shoes and dress?). After that we start to receive the most recent gifts (black dress, nude shoes and hairstyle). There are no more gifts after that.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I did! Ok.. good. Thank you for the info, Paty! My girl is ready to move on and now she can. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    Greetings!! So my bf and I are on 2082/3000 and couple #71 but he still hasn't proposed, whenever we are on a date he will tell me he's paying for the date! Like I'm just concerned about how long its gonna take
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    A.P.T wrote: »
    Greetings!! So my bf and I are on 2082/3000 and couple #71 but he still hasn't proposed, whenever we are on a date he will tell me he's paying for the date! Like I'm just concerned about how long its gonna take

Oh, that's strange. I think it's a glitch. A.P.T. Most S.O. or BFs propose around 250/500 I remember. Did you perhaps turn down his proposal before?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    A.P.T wrote: »

As nice as it seems, if he is paying every single time, it sounds like Customer Care should check it out.
    Please contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary