kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Rev_AF1.gif
Rev_AF2.gif
"]Hmmmm
Rev_AF3.gif
Rev_AF4.gif

AlexConfetti.gif

Rev_AF5.gif

Oh No. what happened. It really IS April fools.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey, I was looking through some old threads, and realized a lot of people had birthdays for the cusp of March/April,
    So, if your birthday is this week, or if we missed your birthday, say something and we'll add another dimension to the weekend. :)

Wassamatter?
    Qrm_SUZbn_Qll_E4.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love you opening, Koko!!
    I had so much fun playing last year on April Fools, that I just can't wait to see what's in store. Kalinda did give us a cryptic teaser on Tuesday, but I just did not get it..?? Let me see if I can find it!

ETA: Found it!
    I didn't know April Fools' Day could be so fun until I joined Glu. When we say we're taking the game (and graphics) to the next level with this update, we mean it literally. Stay tuned for the weekend spoilers!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    LMAO!

I'm excited to see what kind of thing they plan to do this year. I know the response to last year's items were mixed but I still love all of them XD

My birthday will be on a Sunday this year, the week after Easter, so I can only wonder what we'll have and am unsure if I would rather grind for some clothes & hair or have a VIP event where I can relax.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Glad you liked it, and Happy Birthday in a couple of weeks. I have no idea what this week's event will be. Part of me wants to relax and take it easy, but we just had a VIP last week. Ehh, who am I kidding. I'll grind till my fingers are nubbs. Dangle an outfit in front of me and I lose all sense of sanity.

Anyone up for a polite spoiler beg?
    spoilerfireworks.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I didn't get any of Maria's items last year and was so disappointed! I would've loved the hair. I think for event points I got as far as the shoes but I had something going on so I wasn't about to earn more than that. I'm waiting for the day I get the bobble head in a TB box.
    Please some spoilers...? Pretty please..? Pretty pretty please..?
    Too soon to bring out the pout...??

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Another holiday, another hairstyle to grind for...

I told you these weekend prizes would be hilarious!

Mar_31_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_31_-_Female_Giftbox_Promo.jpg

Mar_31_-_Male_Rewards_Promo.jpg

Mar_31_-_Male_Giftbox_Promo.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    OMG thank you Kalinda!
    I love everything, well done Glu!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    OMG - Kalinda, I LOVE it! I'm guessing we/I should have been more specific when asking for shirtlessness in game for the guys LOL

I can't chase the pixel style items sadly but I really appreciate them all the same and am sure others will wear them proudly.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Socks! The boys have socks? I bet we'll see a lot of guys forgetting their shoes in favor of socks. Hey, can they get married in socks? I'm not sure about the items. I see shoes and hair I need. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    There's nothing funny about that earnable hair- it's TO DIE FOR! *heart eyes*
    Ok, looks like my dolls are going for the pixellation. I swear, stick it in a gift box and I'll chase anything. Lol. Very fun weekend ahead. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Haha, I love it all!

#NudeSelfiesTillIDie
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    stfnax wrote: »

Yes!!!!!!!!

I love this event!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Lol, I love it. Thanks so much for the spoilers Kalinda!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thank you, Kalinda!

i can't wait to see all of your dolls "naked!" sorry, is that inappropriate? ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Not to sound like a perv, I like the idea, but I'm a little disappointed that you can see the skin-coloured underwear. It would be way cooler if it was just the censor bars :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    stfnax wrote: »
    Agreed! And the shoes, too. I've got some cute clothes that I just can't find the right shoes for and nude heels solve that problem perfectly.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    wZ4rplt.gif

Great theme! I love how they advertise 8k ultra HD graphics! Thanks Kalinda!

Boys getting socks and able to go 'shirtless' is the ultimate trolling!

The pixel outfits are super cute, chasing it all is kinda a reckless idea though.

Koko the mirrored intro was really clever!;)
    daffodil wrote: »
    Not to sound like a perv, I like the idea, but I'm a little disappointed that you can see the skin-coloured underwear. It would be way cooler if it was just the censor bars :)

I was wondering if they vanish when worn outside of the banner.

Now a serious question...Where are the male avatar nipples???

They used to have them, I can prove it! Did they went away with the 6.0 version?

#cantlivewithoutmynipples #getnaked
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    So original! Love the items :D Sad we can see the underwears
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
    I'm so excited today the landscapers are coming to get rid of all these white rocks around the old pool and move old railroad ties. I'm going to see big Burly men really sweating I like that. Of course my husband's taking the afternoon off so he can watch what they're doing, OR is he going to watch me watching them? I'm not sure I'll let you know when it happens,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hopefully you get your wish, Koko! The landscapers at my work leave a lot to be desired lol.

My favorite plant nursery is opening up this Saturday. They have anything and everything and it's all CHEAP. Every year I spend hundreds of dollars worth of flowers and then by mid-summer I give up because they're too much work. But I do like my fresh herbs.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Omg I love these weekend's items :D

Those nude heels and the earnable hair are to die for! And those gift box items are HILARIOUS :D
    I always loved this pic, but never could I have imagine that Glu could actually incorporate it into the game like this!!!

IMG_8401.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I swear if I get a new phone by Sunday I will binge grind until I have it all!!! I must have it all, I cannot go without!!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Mar_31_-_Female_Rewards_Promo.jpg

I'll guess I'll take it easy this weekend since my dolls won't be able to trick/fool anyone with that April fool's joke. The supposedly nudity undergarment reminds me of Robin Thicke song blurred lines.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »

Same here. It won't look good on my dolls because of their dark-skinned complexions, so therefore I won't bother to grind for it this weekend. Good luck to everyone that's participating for this event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    Wow! Must have... Thanks, Kalinda.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Well, that all looks like $h*t. I've got tons of that in my wardrobe. Not cute.
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Oh my god, this is absolutely brilliant! Love it!

Thanks Glu! This really was a great surprise. :D:o