Monday Morning Anticipation - 4/11/17 Midweek Tailgate

Comments

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    kash in each of my first two boxes. i'm close to passing #200 for my reality show (Where Everly) so I'm hoping that will happen during this grind for the last two boxes.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hope you guys have a happy Passover if you're celebrating it!

AAA-Happy-Passover.gif
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you, Kalinda, doll, that was so nice of you to say. And having the best of both worlds, Easter coming up with my boyfriend's family too. I just love holidays!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happy Passover Isabeau and the rest of our family celebrating tbjs holiday. Would you post telling us about the holiday? Qmaybe history and traditons? Otherwise I'll have to go to wiki and cut and paste. It should be retold in the digital version of the Oral Traditoin. I'm not tryjng to put you on the spot or anything....
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts
    I want to be a Glu moderator so bad also I just brought the smc I have 8 now I need khloe bday smc
    I too got cash and stars, but thats fine. I couldnt grind much today anyway. Tomorrow morning bright and freakin early, off to the sjprmarket for the rest of the holiday dinner and .....cards. I want to be funded for any spring sales on stars that might popup, or special offers. things planned for the 3rd Anniversary Update later this season. I guess i'll get the food too. Then i'm inside and going toward the third prize. I think I can do that. I didn't mind getting stars in my boxes today.

Eta (and total bull)
    if you wait until after the 3rd Anniversary Update, see if my head explodes from all the surprises and features and ask again. Ok Gabe?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Mary - Lou wrote: »
    sorry im new...SYS??? WWIB???
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    15047058_1372799279459567_2465894110800642048_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM4NDIyMzU3NDgzMDczNDk3Nw%3D%3D.2

*found this on google, thanks to whoever posted it
    If you have many old event items, GLU will just give kstars as seen in KaylaJ's pic. But If you don't have a lot of event items and you're kinda new like me, we get 2 throwback boxes instead. So that makes this midweek event really fun and motivating! #BringBackSYS Lol
    clearer copy here ©QueenCookie http://i67.tinypic.com/j5yvsm.jpg
    FvStkHKm.jpg
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Already posted my first palette, got cash as well in the second black box and this is the golden one. I am so disappointed right now, it has been like this for at least a month now and honestly, I don't even feel like opening my game anymore, considering the amount of kash in the weekend event boxes as well. Im honestly considering uninstalling. I've spent so much money on this game and it becomes more and more expensive, whilst it's massively benefiting players who hack their game. Whenever I log in on instagram to look around, 2 hours into the event people are posting all the earn able items along with all of the gift box ones. I'm just, I don't know, I'm constantly upset instead of relaxed when I open anything kkh related. Sorry to be such a Debbie downer, I'm having a really really horrible streak of bad luck and all my frustrations are piling up.

BK3pkos.jpg
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Reading these and remembering the sys type challenges from my first go of kkh (before my phone was stolen :() it only caters to people who pay money for the events. I would love this type of event if certain people weren't excluded based on the money they can put into the game.
    IOS :)
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Wooow Amilicious those are some seriously terrible palettes!
    I hope we get more added items next week
    Good mornings guys. Morning Gabe. Up early to geind and hang here because yesterday was a wipe. And this little thing called food shopping. .ugh. i don't even like ham, but because it's turkey every othr holiday, puterhead gets Ham on Easter. Besides I do Lasagne as well, i'll have that. Baba hates ham. Only thing itls good for is tossexd in a quiche with lots of cheese.

Gabe, they recently added a number of more recent items i to the boxes, i don't see them making tnese changes every week. It took a while before these new ones were added so my gut says you'll have to wait a little longer. But no one can preditct,what turns the game will take. I just lnow awesomeness comes with each Anniversary Update. Which should be the one after the next one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Good mornings guys. Morning Gabe. Up early to geind and hang here because yesterday was a wipe. And this little thing called food shopping. .ugh. i don't even like ham, but because it's turkey every othr holiday, puterhead gets Ham on Easter. Besides I do Lasagne as well, i'll have that. Baba hates ham. Only thing itls good for is tossexd in a quiche with lots of cheese.

Gabe, they recently added a number of more recent items i to the boxes, i don't see them making tnese changes every week. It took a while before these new ones were added so my gut says you'll have to wait a little longer. But no one can preditct,what turns the game will take. I just lnow awesomeness comes with each Anniversary Update. Which should be the one after the next one.

Good morning koko anniversy update that's June aye the 3 year anniversary update and event that's only 2 months away yay I like to see in the next update guy shop my closets kanye west style of course
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Sorry to hear that Amilicious! Most of us has been there somehow, my best advice is to give a break from spending in the game,try to enjoy it as it comes and keep suggesting here improvements to the game until they get annoyed and do something and then feel willing to invest on it again XD.

I finished already, got a pair of glasses in my gold box that I unknow from where it came from. Judgding by its position on the wardrobe looks like a throwback item, but I cheked my missing items list and it's not there...perhaps it came with the recent added items?! Anyway not my type lol.

Got Andrè Leon's denim pants in my throwback box. Kinda cool...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Easter is just a couple of days away! You're all going to look pretty in pink. And you can get bunny ears to complete your outfits!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Wednesday Hints. I love them. Good morning glu goddess. We're all hoped up for a fantastic Weekend Event....and omg, Bunny Ears? Did you say Bunny Ears?

Bunnyears.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts

Are we even close to the third anniversary? I honestly have no clue. It feels like the second one was yesterday lol.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Are we even close to the third anniversary? I honestly have no clue. It feels like the second one was yesterday lol.

It's on June 27, so it will be here in two months time, yay!
    Easter is just a couple of days away! You're all going to look pretty in pink. And you can get bunny ears to complete your outfits!
    Yay, Easter is right around the corner. Let the easter egg hunt for those bunny ears begin!
    I'm wondering if a new Easter background will be added. I know a lot of new players are desperately waiting for those seasonal backgrounds.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I got Kash, energy and Kash in my boxes... but those were not even the most heartbreaking ones... it was the Throwback box... Look at it, the pink dress was right there!!!

IMG_8801.png
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Oh Linda, I'm so sorry. Next time doll. But those are some gorgeous shoes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Omg yay thanks kalinda imma go tell Kkh instagram community
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I got Kash, energy and Kash in my boxes... but those were not even the most heartbreaking ones... it was the Throwback box... Look at it, the pink dress was right there!!!

IMG_8801.png

Noooo!! So sorry you missed that dress. I know how much you want it :(

Those shoes are a great pick though. I remember chasing them like crazy and I failed terribly :D
    Linda, I know you're bummed about missing your HG dress, but I'd love to see your doll in those new shoes! I always love to see how you style stuff & you're frozen in my game :/
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I'm really disappointed in the shop my closet choice I wanted Kim's one with big hair white top black skirt and black heels can it be along side next weeks throwback event please
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

IMG_8801.png

I so badly wanted that dress as well, joked that it looked like my prom dress lol

I still have like 7.875 parties to throw. Got kstars, kash, and the black/brown black box dress. It's a bit long, but I won't complain considering Amilicious's boxes, yikes!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thanks dolls, that dress will be mine one day hahaha!
    I'm really happy with shoes, I mean there just are not enough silver shoes in the closet!
    Here is my doll rocking them:

IMG_8824.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Thanks dolls, that dress will be mine one day hahaha!
    I'm really happy with shoes, I mean there just are not enough silver shoes in the closet!
    Here is my doll rocking them:

IMG_8824.jpg

Linda - I love that silver dress!

Here were my palettes this week. I had pretty good luck! I'm not crazy about all the accessories in my throwback box when there are so many outfits I'm missing. Also, why no hair in our throwback boxes? I'm missing so many!!

UUaW56w.png?1
    xQyN60D.png?1
    MQx5aw0.png?1
    VCaVBoO.png?1

New outfit with my hubby:
    myTJkw7.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    linda, thank you for posting a modelling shot with your shoes. wow-- STUH-NING!

and webra, that light red hair really suits your doll! so pretty. and i love the bag you got in your tb box!

as i mentioned above, my first two boxes were kash, but i had a pleasant surprise with my gold box, which was k stars. i knew that meant that my luck wouldn't be great for my tb, and i was right.

N4l0Gby.png?1

Not a great TB palette, actually-- the shoes i got are fine, and i would've been fine with any of the other things, too, but i didn't miss any must-haves (like Linda missed her HG dress!). here's Everly modelling her new shoes.

qwZ186j.jpg
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    How do I always manage to pick the worst possible box?
    Untitled_2.png
    These things are unwearable. I also got the weird teal bag in my second black box. (And kash and kstars in my other boxes.) But I like professional midweeks anyway so I can rake in the kash. I finally passed the 100k mark for the first time! I'm so bad at saving. And now I get to blow it all on this dating event.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Finally finished and I got a pair of shoes too 😂 this was the "shoes midweek event" like I see from the others dolls lol
    The pallette was good, and I got the boots which I really like.

Screenshot_20170414-013044_zps3lvcege0_edit_1492126603258_zpsprlhmddt.jpeg

KKH_Screenshot_1492126320515_zpsf3396xnk.jpg

I also won 25 k stars in the second black box, so happy!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia