2017 KK:H Fashion & Beauty Suggestion Box

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
suggestionbox.jpg

Ok, we're late.....but when we start thinking about the clothes and accessories we'd like most in the game...we get carried away. Before you know it 3 months have past and we finally get around to unveiling this new thread .. the
2017 KK:H Fashion Suggestion Box

;)

Glu is asking for you to suggest outfits, items or looks you'd like added in the game. Suggest outfits from the Kardashians, other celebs or fashion bloggers etc. You can also simply say "I want an Orchid miniskirt". pictures are encouraged as is discussion about the clothes your'd like to see.

Let's get Busy! I am so excited.

Earlier thread Kardashian Klan Best Outfits can be perused here.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Oh wow.. what a wonderful thread this is going to be.

I would love a ball gown style skirt and cardigan sweaters added to the wardrobe.. Actually this whole look on Keira Knightley has been a favorite of mine for a long time.

znvouf.jpg

More to come.. :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    One more for now.. I'd love a formal gown with embroidery down the back (or across the front!) over sheer fabric similar to what John Galliano did for Cate Blanchett many years ago. I love how it looks like a tattoo or body paint.

1e2xsp.jpg
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I have so many omg

normal_006~281.JPG

002~2357.jpg

001~2391.jpg

normal_045~1118.jpg

50c5653831740612e4d05ea9bf186407

normal_065~794.jpg
    I'd like more tattoos..
    tattoo sleeve for the other arm
    more options in smaller tattoos for the upper arm
    a long tattoo for the side of the torso or side of the thigh
    A Marilyn Monroe beauty mark <3

2ilzc6p.jpg
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    More jewelry that easily goes together. I find too much of the jewelry does not match other jewelry (example is the warm silver earrings that match nothing at all.... ) and therefore is not very useful. Also more buyable rings. And chains (like the gold ones) in silver!

And actually yeah - just more simple classic jewelry . Period. I find a lot of it is just does not go well with the clothes - it would be great if clothing colors was matched more with the jewelry. Things like gold chains, silver jewelry are great - but alot of it (like the multicolored pyramid stuff, the $400 necklaces in white blue green pink yellow, beaded/feathered/bright colored earrings ... match very little or nothing.....

thats my 2 cents worth! :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have to apologize, I goofed. I tossed hair and jewelry into the mix, and the focus may have shifted. I'm moving the wonderful but not really fashion suggestions to the Official Suggestion thread, which is an umbrella thread covering everything from Better Sales to different music and certainly doll customization suggestions. That's where we all asked for a closet revamp. It's monitored by glu with keen interest. Thanks for your understanding, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Long (non box or VIP) earnable or closet hair for the guys like Willy Cartier please -

tumblr_lqatrzhisQ1r01muqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lsjn29DSmi1r01muqo1_500.jpg
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    I want the entire Kardashian Kollection they were selling at Sears. The tops, shoes, handbags, glasses, coats, dresses, pants. All of it.

And what are you going to do about this thread? Close it? Or are we suggesting clothes in both?

This is a fashion suggestion thread requested by glu. It's not closing, it was just opened to get a feel for what fashions we'd like in the game. The Official Suggestion thread is monitored, but pretty much any suggestion you want can go there. This Fashion Suggestion is different in so much as it's direct purpose is to hook us up with the clothes we want most in the game. Neither thread is closing, Have a favorite designer, and you'd like their dresses in the game? Post it here, picture or no picture.
    Another difference, this thread encourages discussion about the suggestions. So put your fashion desires here, and use the Official Suggestion thread for everything else, and if a fashion suggestion pops up in the other thread....glu will see it there too. Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Out+NYC+WnJw08SZ1ykl.jpg

This is one of my fave looks recently worn by Kim, absolutely gorgeous, and we don't have that many clothes in this shade of purple!

Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Leaves+Negril+SKTxICHCUQql.jpg

This one is also really cute! I've also seen Kim wearing a lot of basic tees with rolled up sleeves, we could have some of those in our wardrobe also!
    I would love a whole wedding overhaul/update (I've suggested before this would be great for June, add new locations including a quickie Vegas wedding), but specifically (to keep on thread topic) please add some new gown options including a long strapless, a long 1930's bias cut, and a vintage inspired short or tea length.. more veils and fascinators too.

Some fascinator examples:
    2iide6s.jpg
    w192c3.jpg
    2aerspi.jpg

Bias and vintage inspired gown examples (as for strapless, just go crazy and give us mermaid, ball gown, sleek and simple, embroidered, etc.):
    313t8nd.jpg
    17qu5i.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    My suggestion is to have added to the store new tagged Balmain clothing. Here's a mix of 2017's spring and fall collections:
    ZczJmzQ.png
    DeYwAIA.png
    fKtFpeF.png
    6Tb8sc1.png
    l7DwBzQ.png
    H5Jhz3x.png

Menswear is feeling so basic lately in the game, we need to spice up things with more boldness and bring out our fashionista side!

I would love to see each of those to be sold as one piece (as girls generally get them), instead of separated items.

Thanks for this thread!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    This is a fashion suggestion thread requested by glu. It's not closing, it was just opened to get a feel for what fashions we'd like in the game. The Official Suggestion thread is monitored, but pretty much any suggestion you want can go there. This Fashion Suggestion is different in so much as it's direct purpose is to hook us up with the clothes we want most in the game. Neither thread is closing, Have a favorite designer, and you'd like their dresses in the game? Post it here, picture or no picture.
    Another difference, this thread encourages discussion about the suggestions. So put your fashion desires here, and use the Official Suggestion thread for everything else, and if a fashion suggestion pops up in the other thread....glu will see it there too. Hope this helps. :)

I don't have time to link this properly but I meant and was referring to http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?125594-Kardashian-Klan-best-wardrobe-choices
    Sorry I misunderstood the first time, Hoodstar9 I've closed the earlier thread that was just Kardashian outfits and linked it in the first post here, so glu can be sure and check that out as well, a lot of those outfits have been included so a big Yay. And if glu modifies slightly the outfit you have to realize that they have the heavy task of taking these real life images and turn them into iPhone magic. If a sleeve gets lopped off to go sleeveless......hey no sleeve interference if we want to put on a bracelet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Any requests for new shoes you'd like to see in the game?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    We've got a lot of great shoes in the game, but one problem I find with many of my favorite shoes is that they overlap with pants. Two possible solutions: shorter hemlines on pants, and/or a lower profile on shoes (i.e., at or below the ankle). Of course, this doesn't need to be for all shoes/pants, but it is nice to have these options!

Also, I like pointy-toed heels with a low profile, like the two glittery/sparkly ones you guys have given us recently (in the Christmas boxes and for Valentine's Day). That shape in more colors/patterns would be nice.

Beyond just shoes, generally I'd love to see some items inspired by the Fendi "monster" line. And if you're looking for style inspiration, Olivia Palermo's looks are usually great for that.

Thank you for asking!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts

Hey Kalinda! I would love more tennis shoes actually for females. I love those classic adidas superstar ones, maybe we could have multiple options of them but in single colors only. If i'm not making myself clear, here's a pic:

image9.jpg

And thanks GLU for this amazing thread!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I would love to see more purchase able or earn able in-game backpacks. Some casual looks doesn't look quite right style wise with purses/handbags.
    6t0cr8.jpg

2urbm28.jpg

2lmp36f.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Gabebot3000Gabebot3000 Registered Users 64 Posts

Yes omg we need more kim kardashian heels and her sisters also more of khloe Kim kourtney styles of clothing for events in 6.5
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    No more "shrinking" pants for male dolls! Please. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Omg I love this thread and I have a lot of suggestions!! In these looks below I like literally everything so here they are:

20170413_160920_zpscsqpdajx.png
    20170413_160953_zpsd8z13z9a.png The hair ❤
    20170413_161020_zpsigq2rkx4.png The jean's details are amazing
    20170413_161049_zpsagiglcrt.png
    20170413_161106_zpsu0dqkycb.png
    20170413_161125_zpsu1xycipw.png
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Part 2 suggestions:

20170413_161143_zpsu8p1v7b2.png
    20170413_161208_zpsi1nn2dbt.png
    20170413_161235_zpszos6wbsn.png
    20170413_161251_zpscq7yomxc.png

Last but not least, please Glu the lip ring that Kim wears and more over the knee boots! The Kardashian/Jenners wear a lot of over the knee boots which are amazing!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yes! more over-the-knee boots! fab.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Christian Louboutin shoes and more otk boots like the python boots Kim has worn a couple times this year.
    Shoes to add in the game
    Screen_Shot_2013-03-31_at_12.15.48_AM_1024x1024_zpsyc87xux0.png

NMX08CK_mf_zpsttnfhhlh.jpg

img-thing.jpe%202_zpsc3slidk5.jpeg

CHT33957_1_enlarged_zpszmegfh0y.jpg

christianlouboutin-pigalle-3080698_BK01_1_1200x1200_1477657685_zps3o3rawjl.jpg

20161110215098589858_zpslqvioajm.jpg
    More shoes
    7052558deef47c851aef32fc04054c78_zpsnnjv00nj.jpg

christianlouboutin-pigalle-3080698_PK20_1_1200x1200_1477670890_zpsmbwvucs8.jpg

christian-louboutin-pigalle-spikes-studded-leather-pumps-black-black_zpsqydr8ab6.jpg

20150904163540464046_zpssblbmktk.jpg

da97418f5ad426b60dfdf704ee9bb494_zpsh2gkstlj.jpg

giuseppe-zanotti-black-wedge-sandals_zpsgchnb5af.jpg
    173411557_zpslytjqdxi.jpg

Also these purses could be added into the game

a_vert_canopee_clemence_leather_birkin_35_with_palladium_hardware_herm_d5935749_001g_zpsmxweqrr3.jpg

gettyimages-483256621_zpsnsoofoze.jpg

Pink-Hermes-Birkin_zpsds9yxhae.jpg

85352b924acd3bf3f30df64eed77cbb6_zpswieg3uyw.jpg

f641dd62a02aaa871c625f125a717382_zpsbclbjq1f.jpg
    7f8c3__Kim-Kardashian-Hermes-So-Black-Birkin-Main_zpswrdb7ohu.jpg

Discount-Boston-Celine-Purple-Crocodile-Light-Crocodile-Light-Purple-Bags-FC051768_zpsipzeuq2r.jpg

celine-luggage-phantom-original-leather-bag-rose-pink-5558_zpsxrecg8ta.jpg

Celine-Croc-Stamped-Phantom-Luggage-Tote_zpscmlldeoo.jpg
    Suggested clothing part 1

[IMG][/img]kim-kardashian-quicktrim-silk-road-melbourne-xp__oPt_zpsciwwsozp.jpg

ent-100312-kim-kardashianjpg-6e61361fb6f9ce27_zpsz4xmwtkz.jpg

wenn4169281_zps2g7lzbnn.jpg

LADYREDKurvyKimKardashiangivesphotographerstDRXJIxX1Rel_zpszsg17fwy.jpg

KeepingupKardashiansLondonDsmwqw_vJvmx_zpsba07vfjz.jpg
    Part 2

kim-kardashian-london-maria-lucia-hohan-marine-jumpsuit_zpseiln0sgm.jpg

kim-kardashian-lanvin-draped-yellow-dress_zpsdv4frnra.jpg

634.KimK.E.mh.091912_zpsivccnnjv.jpg

style-2012-07-kanye-kim-twins-kim-kardashian-kanye-west-06_zpsvspkiqbi.jpg

27ca3ef0c2fa7c4fe48ec2813bfd20e2_zpstzacsuen.jpg

kkardashian112712_06-full_zpsxereazgu.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.