KK:H Update v6.5.1

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Omg I'm so happy that my fave hairstyle is accessible to purchase☺. It was apart of a V.I.P. subscription before. I'll have to buy it for my dolls on the next V.I.P. event:cool:. I'm also happy that my dolls can finally have separated changeable eyebrows color:).

IWam8a.png
    DIu7QB.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KajaKaja Registered Users 18 Posts
    Thanks guys. Theyre keeping him for tests. They think it was vertigo. What? If he can't walk, i am unable to care for him. I have enough trouble getting myself around without falling. He's had a good life, but vertigo? Long term rehabilitation? The boys are on their way home, thanks for your care guys.. i'm the pet whisperer, and im worried about Maxie being away from home.

So I came to forums today with awesome news & huge thanks to you Kokokokonut!

But first seeing your dog news slaps me again back to reality! Hope it turns out ok for you - you seem such a giver - you deserve positive vibes! (We had a beloved cat many years ago - she was also named Maxi (close) - but made me smile!

Thanks so much for the well wishes with my little digital family - I did hold out on your advice in the end - aaaaaaand, with the 24 April update - drum roll.......I'm back online!!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!! I did have some loss though oddly enough - I was still back at the progress state of my game from November last year that I'd mentioned before as a restore from my iTunes....and I'd lost loads and loads of gifts that I'd given to my wife "Lauren" in the game....But at least I'm back to the new release and I guess I'll just be pulling some all-nighters to get "Luke, Lauren, Aleks & Jax" back to speed! Haha

My lesson learnt here is to make sure that I keep my iTunes backup more regular - the ongoing iCloud backup is good for accessing my game on other devices - but I'm no longer confident in it as a sole source of restoring my game should I ever have to again!

At least now, I can get fully enthused about the new features that everyone here is chatting about - how good is the Monstrobull Centre!? - not to mention the further partner customization...particular cool when your character is a male and your partner has loads of customizing opportunities as a female!

Now to get back on thread - still hoping for further updates to enable getting out and about with your babies - or at least being able to get rid of the nanny and have a nice family photo! Haha
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks guys. Theyre keeping him for tests. They think it was vertigo. What? If he can't walk, i am unable to care for him. I have enough trouble getting myself around without falling. He's had a good life, but vertigo? Long term rehabilitation? The boys are on their way home, thanks for your care guys.. i'm the pet whisperer, and im worried about Maxie being away from home.
    I am so sorry to read about your dog, Koko!
    giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I'm loving this update. Bought the house, could not resist! And changed the color of my doll's eyebrows, this is such a great feature, thank you Glu!! Now my doll looks more like me irl (platinum blonde hair and slightly darker brows)!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    You right, and I just got some pictures to compare.

1zbfp5e.jpg

See that even the mattress, the bed and the lampshade are pretty similar.

2zh2yp0.jpg
    I totally forgot about that drama! So affordable though for an appartment in Seoul lol
    hyerilee wrote: »
    As Korean, I'm a little disappointed with the clothes :( we have much better options. However, I loved the house and it was inspired from a Korean drama called "My love from the Star" btw.
    Glad I'm not the only (half) Korean disappointed with the clothes. The event clothes might be gorgeous though, who knows?
    You dont have to apologize for your feelings. Maybe better cultural clothing is voming out in an event one weekend soon. But you weren't out of line or overly negative. If we can't share our happiness and our disappoitments here, then where?

eta: ok I had to have this top.

IMG_1716.jpg
    Hey....what's with my doll's butt in that pic?
    I really hope so and I'm quite excited to see what they did with it. Now the clothes are just a bit too western.. I am totally obsessed with the culottes and the ripped, high waisted jeans though! I've been waiting for pants like that for ages haha
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I'm not thrilled with the clothes either, though I did buy a couple things and I've got my eye on those zippered white shorts for a future VIP event (if we finally get one worth spending kstars on). The house is gorgeous, so I guess I'm really going to have to save a ton. And of course I'm super happy about the eyebrows. I was finally able to change Ilmari's hair color for the first time. He just doesn't look right without black eyebrows. (Side note: I'm trying to use different makeup because I usually stick with the same two or three colors. I'm in a rut! IDK if I'm ever going to learn to appreciate teal lipstick though.)

KKH_Screenshot_1493112119763.jpg
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear the bad news about your dog, Koko. I hope everything turns out good. Please feel hugged :(

I really love the new update. I miss some stunning pair of shoes, but the other clothes are really nice and the home is EVERYTHING. I bought it right away and I'm ready to overuse the gorgeous backdrop <3

fm7yHx3.jpg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Oh no! :( I'll keep you and him in my thoughts ♥
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    It has four rooms (living room, bedroom, bathroom, and roof) and pet aside, costs $20k + 185 k-stars to completely furnish.

Hmm, not too bad really. I'll make buying it my end of the year goal. Or maybe just treat myself to some kstars and wait for a VIP event? Hmm.....
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for your good thoughts guys. I can't wait to hear how he's doing. Sweetest dog ever.

I am loving the eyebrows
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thank you so much Glu for making lots of Seoul's furniture being cash paid and by its prices to be fair this time!

Called my sister (lol) to help me to solve the eyebrow enigma (couldn't take a month as happened with the facial makeover after 6.0), she described as 'burned yellow, kinda golden' so yeah think this is the right color to go:
    sQCmT0t.png?1

Can the non-blondes tell the difference?

Kaja great to hear that you're back to the game!

kiko.park wrote: »
    Glad I'm not the only (half) Korean disappointed with the clothes. The event clothes might be gorgeous though, who knows?

Hey Kiko, could you tell us what do you have on mind? I searched 'Korean street fashion' and TBCH I didn't found THAT different from what people wear nowadays in the 'West'. Maybe you're looking for a specific niche clothing. I'm curious.

Now GluGods, can I have your attention please? Please fix this hairtsyle:
    24ZUznR.png?1

The pic is old as much the issue.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    IMG_1719.jpg. I love the new set. The Street seems alive and exciting.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm glad that my doll's husband is noticing her new eyebrows as well, lol!

IMG_9437.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    That is so funny. I love the eyebrows. Of course now I'm wearing NARS...and the brow is automatic,. Go figure.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i love everyone's looks in the new update! I want to call you out individually by name, but there have been so many posts that i can't (and i'm at work, haha, so shouldn't be on here anyway!) but i do want to call out Carol especially because that hair looks SO AMAZING on your doll!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    k, here's my question...can we walk the robot? For 150 stars, i'll consider it if I can walk it. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    k, here's my question...can we walk the robot? For 150 stars, i'll consider it if I can walk it. Lol
    You can, Koko! I saw a post on IG of someone walking the robot on the streets!

ETA: added the pic

IMG_9442.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Awe...thanks haftime:o! I've always wanted to try the white silvery hair color on my doll. Her BFF aka her alter ego wants her to step outside of her own comfort zone:cool:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    The new pet is a robot!

9yD5G4v.jpg

Steep price though. I wonder if it has a special reward?

For that price. I hope the robot spits out a few Kstars every 4 hours.
    Glu, please consider this. We have many pets that give us energy bolts already.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    That's a great idea Angeline! At least a random chance to get a k-star, similar to K&K system. The robot is special, should have an extra function than the regular pets.:)

Linda, thanks for showing that we're able to walk him. We can see that Cletus is mesmerized by the new eyebrows! How we manage to come this far without this feature?!

Kalinda asked about new haircolors at the suggestion thread, if they consider the ashy dark blonde I suggested as new option, I may change Vats' eyebrows to that color later.

Question: By any chance, is there someone who play a guy game and is subscribed at the Gold VIP?

There is this new tattoo,which I'd love to find out what kind of art it carries and these new pair of shoes, that I'm assuming it has neon/lights on it, need confirmation and know how it works. Thanks in advance!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_oozsdtTSyY1swz9zro1_500.jpg

With the eyebrows separate colors I can finally make this hair in particular a chris march style fantasy, bless
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    You can, Koko! I saw a post on IG of someone walking the robot on the streets!

ETA: added the pic

IMG_9442.jpg

I kinda want him now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I kinda want him now

Yeah, I do too...!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I am so happy we can finally change the eyebrow colour. Hoping for the next update that we may have a seperate option for blush/highlighter for our dolls. ;);)
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    So happy we can change the eyebrow color now! I've wanted my doll to go blonde for a while now but never liked that the brows had to be blonde too. So I gave my doll a makeover in terms of hair color, eye color and eyebrow color.

I also decided to get three of the new items now and wait for a VIP for most of the rest. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this new hair.
    q4A36nT.jpg
    I'm cleaning and checking the forum with a little tapping.we had to send Maxie to Rainbow Bridgevladt night. He talked to me if you want to do something it come to me because you could get the other two luggage and it was like talking to a wall. I wish he'd told me this was coming. I don't mean to bring anybody down. My son is really devastated. And he's worries about me, which is really him telling me he hurts. Me, I want another dog. I would go crazy all alone. Did I say go? Lol

i am loving the f out of this eyebrow thing. And forgive me if it's been covered, but I don't see the difference in the various blonde colors. I want a VIPASAP. I need the robot...I need some of the VIP things that just became available. The hair from the update,

ok tap a little clean a little...
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    The update for kindle users is out.. Now waiting on facebook computer version.....
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    And forgive me if it's been covered, but I don't see the difference in the various blonde colors.

There's four shades of blonde as far as hair goes. The first is platinum blonde (basically white). The next is a light yellow blonde. After that comes the very YELLOW blonde option. The last one is a kind of ashy blonde. The one my doll wears (above).

The difference in the blondes is really just what type of blonde you prefer I guess? If you like more ashy blondes (less yellow) you have two options and if you prefer a more yellowy-blonde then you have two options as well.
    krystal wrote: »
    There's four shades of blonde as far as hair goes. The first is platinum blonde (basically white). The next is a light yellow blonde. After that comes the very YELLOW blonde option. The last one is a kind of ashy blonde. The one my doll wears (above).

The difference in the blondes is really just what type of blonde you prefer I guess? If you like more ashy blondes (less yellow) you have two options and if you prefer a more yellowy-blonde then you have two options as well.

oh I meant in the eyebrows. I'm not seeing a difference in the blonde eyebrows..ok just 2 maybe. Light blonde dark blonde. They have the same circle samples as the hair....but I'm not seeing a difference between the first 3 blonde eyebrows. I should have been clearer. May be I'll play around and take them into photoshop to see the difference.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary