Monday Means May Day~ & A SYS MidWeek 5/2/17

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow such a great way of doing a comeback Kalinda!

A SYS, more unexpected than this just the TV presenter reading a message from my aunt and sending kisses to her few minutes ago!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's a hairstyle! I can see Glu pulling out all the long hairstyles now!

81mDLZ9.png

Oh I need to check! The hair is a really good one, just don't understand why they need to ruin them by attaching those hats!

So what we're going to get on exchange? 4 throwback boxes, items or the regular 2 black+gold+throwback boxes?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm not gonna keep my hopes up too high for the SYS event. I have a strong feeling that it's a pay to play event even if you don't already owned the clothing.

Edit: I think that I'm gonna actually skip out on tomorrow's event. I refuse to buy a dress just to participate for the voting event in particular and waste my precious rare kstars (to get nothing rewarding in return). Hell no glu like what the heck where y'all even thinking:rolleyes:⁉ Good luck to everyone and ✌ out.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Bought the hair and am in love with it! Hat don't even bothers me anymore, because it matches lots of green stuff at the wardrobe! Just 30 k-stars, thanks Glu, already feeling rewarded!

Excited for tomorrow, the event starts at the regular time?

Tip for begginers:

Send your looks when the event starts, and check back at every 4 hours to make sure to complete it in time (includes to wake up during the night, Steal Your Sleep, got it?!)!

Good luck everyone!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    If you can't find the dress/hair, it's in your featured items.

Does anyone know what time this will start yet? Looking forward to this!
  • fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    Did anything ever happen with the lipstick we voted for? I try to use the search bar, but the results always come up empty, lol. TIA!! :)
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    fresail wrote: »
    Did anything ever happen with the lipstick we voted for? I try to use the search bar, but the results always come up empty, lol. TIA!! :)
    They let us know that we won't be getting the result s or anything about the lipstick. Not sure why, I guess something went wrong with it.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • fresailfresail Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for the info!!!!!
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This is amazing! :eek::D;) The best news I've ever heard this week :D Thank you for listening to us GLU! :o

So hopefully, like someday, GLU will require us to buy items purchasable with cash thankyouverymuch! INSISTENT PUBLIC DEMAND :rolleyes:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Coraline read you pm asap
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Very sorry, but i moved a post belonging to K&K, posted here in desperation. I'm sorry, but if you have issues in a game other ,than KK:H, you must keep it there, or in the general pages of the glu Forum, or customer are works too I'm sorry, i'll try and help but you can't post here.

Eta: i sentyou a pm with this message...but don't respond to it here.
    "Hi, i moved your post to kendall and kylie's game pages. First thing, copy and save your game ID. Then send a ticket to customer care telling them what happened. Include a cooy of the receipt for the dress, and see what they can do to help you.i'm very sorry this happened.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Almost time for the event to start, cant wait to see the items!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I know. I went to bed for a nap 12 hours ago. Yeah, i know. My back isnow literally locked and im waiting for pills to take this pain away, nbut i'm here, soam is leared and I vca 't wait.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh no Koko, so sorry to read about your back pains! Hope you get your medication soon!
    I'm running around in the Zoo with my boys so I'm glad we are having a SYS!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is it starting in 9 minutes?
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is it starting in 9 minutes?
    Yes it does!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Very excited for this event to start only 2 minutes to go!
  • stfnaxstfnax Registered Users 40 Posts
    5 stars to enter... I'm a little disappointed after buying the dress to pay out more :(
  • Tina*Tina* Registered Users 8 Posts
    I was very excited for a SYS, but i am confused of the condition to pay 5 kstars to submit look..i don't remember that on previous SYS. I agree stfnax :( Is it maybe just one time 5 pay out, or do you guys think that after every rund is 5 kstars or posiblly even more?
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    stfnax wrote: »
    5 stars to enter... I'm a little disappointed after buying the dress to pay out more :(

It's 25 stars for me!!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    We have to buy a dress + 5 stars to submit a look? Are you serious, Glu? I was full of excitement towards this event and now you killed it in a glimpse of a second. I'm so disappointed. How greedy of you.
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    No SYS event for facebook computer players.... But with reading your comments and seeing that we have to spend k-stars.... I'm glad we did not get the event! :cool:
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

5 stars to submit looks?? What?!!!!!! Can someone tell if we need to pay 5 kstars every time we submit looks???
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I have to spend 10 stars to submit.. what is going on? Why different amounts for different players?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I remember the last SYS and I had to pay Kstars every time that's why I never completed the event! I keep my Kstars for VIP events like a lot of you do too! Unfortunately I don't know how much of the event I can play, especially if it's 5 Kstars or more every time I submit a look!
    Mani86 wrote: »
    I have to spend 10 stars to submit.. what is going on? Why different amounts for different players?

This is really strange. Is this a glitch? After buying the dress, now i'm hesitant to spend kstars again. :O
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    *scratches head* mine is like an old school SYS event, I didn't have to pay....at least I didn't think I did.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi all, are you able to post a screenshot of where it shows you have to pay more to submit a look?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I didn't have to pay anything :eek:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Pay, pay, pay, pay, pay to play? Seriously? So how much to play for the TB box? 50? I think I am out. Sorry for the kstars I spent already..
    Android
    Ok, welp'll try to find out why the different amount of stars to submit a look. And i'm pretty sure it will cost stars each time you submit a look. Lets see how this plays out. I do think i votes for Vatsy. He had Vuitton in his arms. Unfortunately, i look li,e a hundred other dolls, so i'm going to rethink my look. Lets think oositive....this type of event was away for so long, i'm sure its going to work better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary