Options

Monday Means May Day~ & A SYS MidWeek 5/2/17

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The issue has been resolved! Now you shouldn't see a price displayed when you want to submit a look.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda. Other than that scare......this event is such a breath of fresh air. I'm loving it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    It's 210 points for the last item. Hope I get there!

Thank you, Nai, for sharing! Ok so it is safe to assume it is 50-100-150-210?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry that y'all were having problems to submit the looks, my game wasn't charging in both times I sent Vats look.

Yeah that's Vats, Koko and Charlotte! Thanks for voting for him, unfortunately he lost the first round. I voted for Cherrey at least 3 times, so happy to see her there too!

Hope your back gets better soon Koko, I also woke up sick at 3am, then started at every 15 minutes a peregrination to the bathroom, I had set the clock to wake me up at 5:55am, but my a$$ and mouth went on a competition to see which one would remove more liquid of my body, so it wasn't needed.

They say human body is made of 65% water, sure I'm at 60% now. Sorry about the details, I'm just feeling miserable right now.

I'm positively surprised by the event, buy a beautiful dress/hairstyle for 30 k-stars and get the chance at those prizes seems fair to me (I see girls have an extra item but I'm ok with 2 throwback boxes), if we start to get a SYS per month I'd be super happy, just hope they don't raise the required item prices, in case they do that, should replace the black box by another throwback one.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Thank you, Nai, for sharing! Ok so it is safe to assume it is 50-100-150-210?

Probably, should check through instagram to hunt for this info. I haven't even gotten the first box, seems like a tiring journey to the hair. Have to set alarms to break my sleep cycle :(
    PM to add
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're not well Vats. I've been hooked up to my 'taser' all morning. It's an electronic shock system, tens unit. I hook it up on my back and shock till it unlocks. Your issue doesn't have a nifty gadget. Do you have any antacid? Like a pepto bismol or something? I hope you feel better. Sorry about your first round, but this is such a feel good event, set your timer for every 4 hours and win or lose you can do it. How about some cheese? It's binding. Maybe that will help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    The second item is 105 points.
    I won the 1st round and lost the second, paid twice to receive results sooner (17 Kstars total), I am too impatient :( Got 30 energy in the box. Idk, I just want to complete the event. I don't want to spend more Kstars tho, hope I can resist the temptation
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    It's so hard to resist.

Oh..... After you submit. Go back to Vote just to confirm your submission went through, and you see the Results timer. Each time we've had one of these events someone has come in saying that their submission didn't go through. they came back in four hours only to find out they lost all that time. Even if you're not voting at least go in to vote and check the results timer is ticking away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I think dresses are the hardest to style because there's not much you can do to make your outfit look different. I also had the hardest time picking out shoes. We need more silver ones!! *nudges Glu*

All I know is I desperately need that hair.

giphy.gif
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm probably not gonna win any of my rounds so I'm not even gonna raise my hopes up as if I will
  • Options
    No don't be discouraged. You'll have wins and losses. Want to show us your look for advice, but believe me, if you keeo at it, even if you lose everything, you stay on clock, and you'll still finish. The numbers are there.

Third rounds will begin shortly for those here at opening. I have my oven timer set. I think its the oven it's that big white box under the timer.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I think dresses are the hardest to style because there's not much you can do to make your outfit look different.

It makes it hard to vote too. But why do so many people not accessorize? Which would you chose? :rolleyes:

NQ0KmDI.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    I lost my first round. I was wearing accessories that have the animated sparkle.

hUloZuY.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    PaavoPaavo Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 32 Posts
    I've had a great start on this SYS event :D I've won both two rounds that I've submitted an outfit to and I got 25 K-stars on my first giftbox! What a lucky day lol, I hope everyone else have had a great start on this event as well :)
  • Options
    Paavo wrote: »
    I've had a great start on this SYS event :D I've won both two rounds that I've submitted an outfit to and I got 25 K-stars on my first giftbox! What a lucky day lol, I hope everyone else have had a great start on this event as well :)

Congrats! Hopefully my luck will improve.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    It makes it hard to vote too. But why do so many people not accessorize? Which would you chose? :rolleyes:

NQ0KmDI.png?1

Left! I like white hair and the shoes are cute.

Good luck on your next round!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    Hey, again!
    At first, I tried Nai's advice to check the store, as I might be missing an update, but my game is up to date, so that's definitely not the problem.
    Afterwards, I checked the wardrobe to look for that dress and I DO have it on sale, yet there's no event.
    I also deleted cache, and nothing changed.

Oh well, as I don't really like neither of the items (although dress is super cute), I guess I'll just wait for the weekend event.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Paavo wrote: »

Same here! Really excited to get the k-stars as the rest of the boxes were junk with the exception of a hairstyle that I don't care much for. That and the video offers I completed this morning paid for the dress for the event so I'm good lol.
  • Options
    Hi Lana,

Please send me a PM with your ID so we can chat.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    parishiltonparishilton Registered Users 16 Posts
    I don't even see the event lol
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    Am I imagining things or has it become more expensive to buy stars all of a sudden??
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I'm sorry that y'all were having problems to submit the looks, my game wasn't charging in both times I sent Vats look.

Yeah that's Vats, Koko and Charlotte! Thanks for voting for him, unfortunately he lost the first round. I voted for Cherrey at least 3 times, so happy to see her there too!

Hope your back gets better soon Koko, I also woke up sick at 3am, then started at every 15 minutes a peregrination to the bathroom, I had set the clock to wake me up at 5:55am, but my a$$ and mouth went on a competition to see which one would remove more liquid of my body, so it wasn't needed.

They say human body is made of 65% water, sure I'm at 60% now. Sorry about the details, I'm just feeling miserable right now.

I'm positively surprised by the event, buy a beautiful dress/hairstyle for 30 k-stars and get the chance at those prizes seems fair to me (I see girls have an extra item but I'm ok with 2 throwback boxes), if we start to get a SYS per month I'd be super happy, just hope they don't raise the required item prices, in case they do that, should replace the black box by another throwback one.

Oh Vats... I feel your pain. I had that bug two weeks ago. I couldn't understand how my body could continue to expell liquid! It was miserable. I ate nothing but saltine crackers for a couple of days. Please take care of yourself - you'll be tired/drained for a few days.

I'm keeping an eye out for the heart ring and the puppy in the Cami bag. Hope I can give y'all some votes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    GingeroharaGingerohara Registered Users 8 Posts
    Ok I'm having the same glitch with this event as the wwib events. I pay the stars to submit and it tells me it could not enter me in the voting. I manged to submit a second time but I've come back after the four hour wait to nothing I don't know if i won or lost. So overall 40 stars for 5 event points. Be better value to buy the TBB 🙄
  • Options
    Ok I'm having the same glitch with this event as the wwib events. I pay the stars to submit and it tells me it could not enter me in the voting. I manged to submit a second time but I've come back after the four hour wait to nothing I don't know if i won or lost. So overall 40 stars for 5 event points. Be better value to buy the TBB 

It's free to submit a look, but you can pay to get your results faster. Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection so you can get your results.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    Am I imagining things or has it become more expensive to buy stars all of a sudden??

What the what?? It is!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    What the what?? It is!!!
    Right?? It just changed without a warning..
  • Options
    Its very possible that the rate of exchange into USD has changed. Might this pertain to you guys?

Nothing has changed in mine, I'm in the states, as is the game. Come to NY for s visit, and buy all the stars yiu want. I'll cook. Like now, once again stuffed shells with meatball parmesean. Who's hungry?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    We have not changed any prices on our end. Sometimes the platforms (like Apple or Google) may need to alter prices based on the changing exchange rates.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Hey all!

I haven't been on here much lately because I've been super busy, and honestly I've been super disappointed with the game over the last 6 weeks (roughly).

I wanted to pop in to say that I am SO happy to see SYS return to KKH! I've missed these midweek events SO much. It's so much easier to have to check the app every 4 hours, rather than trying to do an impossible (for me) dating/party/professional midweek. Please, please, more SYS!

The dress is super cute, and I think that the 30 kstar price is pricey, but doable for the prizes you are (hopefully) getting. I agree that it's really hard to style in a unique way. I've been focusing on nice hairstyles, with simple jewelry, and nude heels. For those of you whose dolls have black hair, this dress was absolutely made for you! All the dolls I see with the black hair look STUNNING and usually get my vote, it's such a nice contrast with the blue sparkles (... hmmm, maybe Khaleesi will need to dye her hair for the week...???).

I'll try and keep in touch this weekend!

xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    SterlingSandSterlingSand Registered Users 5 Posts
    We will continue to adjust the event schedule based on your feedback, so let us know what you think.

These events are too hard to finish. I know people suggested lower wait times or more time to finish. Even lowering it from a four hour wait to a three hour wait would make it achievable.

My boyfriend banned me long ago from setting alarms for the middle of the night to submit looks. It's hard as an adult to have a justifiable response as to why I should interrupt his sleep for an app.

I'm also all for bringing back the days when the first box was a throwback box.