K-World

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Ah, I hate to start a new thread for this, but I can't find anything much on the amusement park at all....

How often is there a gig available to do there? I always screenshot everything, and there was no info given when it's introduced; and also, the manager (or whoever he is) doesn't give us that info either. I stop in every day, but there's nothing to do there. So...just once a week?

Many thanks for the help!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can take a customer (Sarah) on a personal tour of the park in a 3 hour gig. Then wait a week until you get your call with rewards.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Thank you! Hoping I'm not taking Sarah and her wife on a tour every single week. Please, please don't do that boring thang over and over and over again to ussss! Maybe I can just sell them some khaki dress sorts [sic] instead?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I just went to kworld, copied the screens with the agent, and was about to post them...when I went to the Business Fact Sheet..look whaI found.
    Okurrrr wrote: »
    Here's how the amusement park works:

unnamedpng
    unnamed-1png
    unnamed-2png

Okurrr already did it. Now it's here too if anyone else comes looking. Thanks again Okurrr.
    And hi Lori. Lovely to see you as always. Edit...trying to replace these pics. Hangon
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    I dont even have kworld, i have to stage but not the park. It doesn't even come up pleaSe help
    Hi. Have you done the quest helping Mari (?) With her fashion show in Seoul? You get to buy it then.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lanavymomlanavymom Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    What level is the quest with Mari?

edited February 2020
    I don’t think it is a level thing, I think it is just sequential storyline.  If you keep playing all the features and storyline will become available. You can do a search for the Business Fact sheet.  See what it has to say about the Amusement park.  welcome to the forum.’

I found the thread..... https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433011/kkh-business-properties-fact-sheet
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That thread doesn’t help your question, but look at the Update thread when the Amusement park was released fir more info.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6529312#Comment_6529312   But again, it’s not a Level question, the task comes up in the storyline timeline.  Basically, just play and it will gsppen. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary