Update v7.0 / 3rd Anniversary WishBook Time

1235Next

Comments

• MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    When are we going to have the Throwback Sale intens to buy in the catalog? This is my wish, and a special request :D
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hope you get your wish MDaniel. I know a lot of people would love that. fingers crossed fro you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    MDaniel wrote: »
    When are we going to have the Throwback Sale intens to buy in the catalog? This is my wish, and a special request :D

Hi Daniel, What would you like to see if the TB Sale in the closet comes back?
    I started a wishlist thread here:
    TB Sale in the Closet Wishlist
    Please feel free to add the items you would like to see there. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I will love to post my wish list, but I don't know how to post images in this forum :(
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    7.0 is now available on Amazon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I will love to post my wish list, but I don't know how to post images in this forum :(
    Hey, you need to copy the image URL for the images you want to post and then paste it here. We're currently having formatting issues so you can do LINK
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

Hi Daniel, I use Postimg.org. It's quite user friendly.
    All you need to do is uploading your photo then copy "Hotlink for forums" and paste it here in the content area when you make a post. Hope this helps. :)
    IMG_5952.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Thank you so mutch Kalinda and Angeline, I will post my wish list for now!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    So I proposed, got married and renewed my vows, all within 4 hours. And later dumped her, lol! Pictures of the ceremony and reception coming soon!

But I, too, was expecting a little more than just the vow renewal. All you get is 3 new backgrounds in the end. Love the new wedding suits for the guys but they all cost k-stars.

And this new look of Kim is different in the game compared to the preview ...

R0A1PD4.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh Bilal, since when you became such a player? :p

Hey production! We just have one storyline...again?! And it wasn't even a good one, everybody tried to extort my stars and energy, lost lot of fans (not that I truly care) and despite I haven't paid to Kim shows up at the final gig, the ugly NPC was acting as she was there... Well, 3 years and people still haven't learned how don't frustrate players!

I'm disapointed that they didn't implemented a new system on the dating process, would've been the perfect time to be able to finally chose how many hours we want to date, instead of depend on the random.

Also they didn't fixed once more the long hair cut that comes with a gray hat. *sigh*

One question, did the fan list reached 1 billion?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Oh Glu. I am still disappointed at the lack of body shapes. No one looks like my doll! Also, there should be more complexion shades.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    I read your pist and thought of this Vats. Heh heh close enough?[video=youtube_share;oIAkRVBS-0U]https://youtu.be/oIAkRVBS-0U[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Vats wrote: »
    One question, did the fan list reached 1 billion?

Yes, you can now earn more than 1 billion fans!
    #VIPKalinda
    I need a set of Golden Arches over my dolls head that says 'Over 1 Billion Served' like McDonalds. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
    I must say I enjoyed the vow renewal storyline, especially bumping into my husband randomly in Hollywood that was a cool twist
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm hoping that on this game that my doll two babies grows up and become toddlers. I'm glad that Kim & Kanye already planned on having a third child in rl by paying a surrogate mom to carry the baby throughout the three trimesters, because I wanted my doll to have Lucas baby along with their half siblings. He'll be the bio dad to their first child together if that ever happens in-game. Glu I want my doll to have a third baby virtually already. Ah a girl can only dream:).
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Glu, before you add more babies in the game, would you Please get rid of the nanny?!
    Angeline doesn't want to say yes to the second baby because she is so proud of watching Jon take care of the baby and entertain the baby. :D

IMG_1649.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Hello guys, I have a question for you. So, I'm renewing my vows and Maria called me to tell me about Wedding of the Year competition and told me to put an effort into aestetics. Though, I remember for the original wedding, them decorations were expensive and not necessary. Is it necessary to buy decorations this time in order to have the best wedding? And if it is, which one to go for, Classic, Hawaiian or Rustic, if that matters at all? I just don't feel like spending my cash and Kstars for something that is not gonna be useful for anything, if you know what I mean. And does any of you know what is the reward in case you win that title for wedding of the year?
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Hi, and welcome to the forum Zzzelena. I merged your post into the Update thread, I think there's some discussion about the venue and decorating. I've decorated it using cash only, if it took stars....well no one needed cake you know? But I have heard players say they left everything blank and it didn't cause them to lose the challenge. I haven't gone through with the renewal yet....I was a little busy all weekend earning and spending stars. But I'll do it shortly. l Can anyone else weigh in on decorating or not and the outcome? I spent Stars on Napa. Never go there. I spent stars on Big Sur, after I found out we were keeping it. So, if the venue turns out to be a keeper for future dates, I'm sure we can go back and decorate it more. I love decorating places, but we can't get back into the forte, kwim? I dropped a lot of stars there. Maybe we can use Wakiki for future weddings?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I did not decorate at all and still won the challenge.

Angeline I agree with the nursery. I hate the nanny :( I don't understand why our spouse can hold a baby when you only have one but not with two.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Angeline I agree with the nursery. I hate the nanny :( I don't understand why our spouse can hold a baby when you only have one but not with two.

Maybe this can be our new hashtag: #firethenanny
    LOL
    #firethenanny #firethenanny #firethenanny #firethenanny #firethenanny :p

IMG_6079.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Oh yeah that nanny is so bye-bye!

I'll just have a second child if she goes away, Mell become a toddler, guys grow nipples to breast feed the new baby and Bort start to ask again for a child...:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!

Cheers for that info, soundspretty! And I agree about the nanny, she should go!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Hi, and welcome to the forum Zzzelena. I merged your post into the Update thread, I think there's some discussion about the venue and decorating. I've decorated it using cash only, if it took stars....well no one needed cake you know? But I have heard players say they left everything blank and it didn't cause them to lose the challenge. I haven't gone through with the renewal yet....I was a little busy all weekend earning and spending stars. But I'll do it shortly. l Can anyone else weigh in on decorating or not and the outcome? I spent Stars on Napa. Never go there. I spent stars on Big Sur, after I found out we were keeping it. So, if the venue turns out to be a keeper for future dates, I'm sure we can go back and decorate it more. I love decorating places, but we can't get back into the forte, kwim? I dropped a lot of stars there. Maybe we can use Wakiki for future weddings?

Oh, only see your response now, kokokokonut! Thank you! Yeah, I know what you mean when you say you were busy during weekend, I think we all were :D. Yeah, all these places turned out to be useless, so I refuse to spend money on them :D The only good thing about Big Sur is a pet, and the only reason to go there.
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHAHA, Angeline!! We'll get working on that :p I added the hashtag to my signature lol
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh yeah that nanny is so bye-bye! I'll just have a second child if she goes away, Mell become a toddler, guys grow nipples to breast feed the new baby and Bort start to ask again for a child...:p
    Vats, this is wrong on so many levels. With my triplets, and the multitude of females in the game who would turn themselves inside out to be part of the wild free cosmopolitan uber enlightened family of Vats, you can let little mell enjoy childhood a little longer. Besides, the new baby would starve by the time Mell could step up to the plate. lol. She's 2 now. I know you have a willing wet nurse in Z, and if I asked for a show of hands.....it would look something like this. giphy.gif But yes, let's dump the Nanny #firethenanny you know, I added that to a post in ig, and then checked that hashtag 5 unrelated instances of #firethenanny then a pic of one of my dolls. Total of 6 now. We can take that hashtag in an instant. i think we need it, what about you?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    SugarK wrote: »
    HAHAHA, Angeline!! We'll get working on that :p I added the hashtag to my signature lol

Good idea! Just did mine, too! :D
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    giphy.gif

Yeah right, right,right!

Last week spotted Bort on the renewal mission:
    oT4gBiQ.png
    U3QtWUf.png

I'm not feeling this is the moment, I wonder if I don't go ahead with this quest, when the next update comes I won't be able to continue on the new storylines...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats I promise this storyline does get better! It sounds awful at first, I know. I was worried too but it'll work out.