Missing husband

suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
Yesterday I went on a date with my husband at oak. I went to go on another one with him and now I can't find him. I've looked at EVERY single place TWICE to see if there is a date in progress that I forgot but there is not. He shows up at all of my homes and his place but he's not in my contact list. Therefore I can't go on dates with him. He's going to make me get divorced any minute now !!! Help. I contacted support and have not heard back. I am 96% to maxing our relationship and getting to have a kid :(

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    When you say contact list, do you mean to invite him for a date, or to pull him up as if you were going to send him a gift? If he's still in the Gifting contact list, but not showing up when you call him for a date, it means he probably is somewhere waiting. If he's not in either......he's out having a brew with my first husband fabs. He disappeared off the face of the game after the update with the New Wardrobe customizations last year. ok joking aside, that happened to me so I'm experienced.

first thing....gone from both places or just one? After that answer, we'll go from there. I'm sorry this happened. do you have any screenshots showing how close to 12,000 points you were? And, support will answer you as soon as possible. I can just help you try a few things while you wait for them.

Is he an NPC or a real player's doll? Mine was NPC/player. (a glitched game that my friend couldn't get into anymore. He called for a date right after that update, and I went and couldn't find him. Then Yeah, we had the andry breakup. but first he started yelling at me at the homes. I screenshot it. My last pic of Fab was him raising his arm at my doll and shaking his fist at her. uh, think of a better kiss off than threatened spousal abuse glu, ya know? lol. ) Anyway, hang in there, and go check finding him if you wanted to gift him. My fingers are crossed that he's there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Unfortunately he's not in my list to gift either.

He is a real player.

Unfortunately no screenshots about the relationship but I was at 99% after my last date :(
    Ok, I've lost real p,suers too. I would cintact support, I'm hoping the missing contacts come back with whatever fixes then freeze, but just see what they say. I'm really sorry this happened.
    Please contact glu (||| >help>glu support) from the game and see if they can help in any way. Mine was krazy, because it was a real player who turned NPC kind of. I have my fingers crossed for you.

ETA: Crazy idea. can you contact this player, and the two of you delete each other from fb? then when you disappear from his game, re add and have them do the same? or, you just try deleting him from fb- wait a while and add him back?
    . That's all I can think of. Let us know what happens. (Now I'm really crossing my fingers. I'm going to go take my own advice
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We're not friends on Facebook. It was from before when you could add people via Game Center. But that shouldn't change anything all my other friends from game center are there and I'm not friends with them?
    When game center was taken off with iOS 10 (?) that's when we had to connect through FB. I'm guessing that the GC connections are withering up. My iOS doll had 2 versions. Friends suddenly saw 2 of my doll - one turned to stone and went into basic clothes. I've seen friends like that, then suddenly they or other GC friends would just disappear. I'm hoping when the freeze is fixed, maybe we'll be conneting differently or something, but I hope to get those friends back eventually.

But I'd still send a ticket to customer care, explain about being close to the baby, how your friend disappeared, and that you were only connected via GC. I'm really sorry.

But if anyone has any suggestions....we'd love to hear them. Just remember suplangdon....it's not worth uninstalling if the rest of your game is good.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I sent them a message yesterday. Hopefully they will have something to add.

I just had to pay 10 stars to not get divorced. I still see him in my houses but he is not in my contact list and I have been everywhere looking for him 2 times! We even still show up in my top couples.
    Ok, I think you should stop paying to keep him. Fabs was in my homes. He called for a date. He talked to me in every home, but they were angry and angrier. The timer was running down, but I knew I couldn't find him so I stopped paying. If he did pop up again, I was going to pay the larger fee to reconnect. But he was not callable. I feel like I just told you he flatlined, but yeah. He's gone. So save yourself the heartache, and stars, take the breakup, and know that if he ever comes back in, you can pay to get him back, and then send screenshots along with a copy of your original "help me find my spouse" ticket, and maybe they'll help you out with the makeup fee back. I only feeling really confident suggesting if it happens you ask for the make up stars back, because that's how sure I am that he's gone. Maybe when the connection (FB) travesty is worked out, we can all reconnect with our lost loved ones. But till that happens, you have to play the hand you're dealt. I sound like a monster, but save your stars. screenshot his calls or something, but I've been trying for about 2 months to get Holly's doll back. She sees my doll, but she's no longer in my game. This is just my advice. You are free to hold out and keep paying to keep the connection alive, but if you can't find him to date him it's not going to get better.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow I can't believe he's really gone out of the blue. Just as I was ready to have the baby. And all the time and stars and money I've spent on him... this is crazy.

All support did was accuse me of deleting him off my contact list. And that was the end of that...
    ahhh!!!! Koko, look you are never going to believe this, I got him back.

So I was able to get in touch with the person. He logged on and went on a date with me from his game and now he shows back up on my list. The person doesn't really play any more has been forever since he played. And the iPad hasn't been updated and still has Game Center on it. I guess that did have something to do with it?

We are both frozen though, I am wearing an outfit that I haven't worn in a really longtime and he's stuck in his outfit. Looks like you are right and it is related. Looks like support was also wrong and I did not delete him.

Whatever I don't care as long as I have him back. Was able to go on date and we hit over 12000 now, I took a picture and we were at 11992 when he came back. And so now I was able to have a baby!!! So exciting
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Mine just went missing also! Grrr
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Congrats on getting your husband back!