Monday Midweek News? 05/16/17 Anyone's Guess

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
images_article_2016_08_01_shhh.gif

It's early and some of us are probably still fast asleep.
so let's not wake them.
Ssssh.

so, it's monday, and we're setting up to anxiously wait for news of a midweek this week.

It was 2 weeks ago that we learned the SYS has lived to shine another day. Then last week the same ole Professional 5Star. You know what they say. Another Week another Window of opportunity to get the things you really want. ok, no body says that. I made it up.

It's hard starting a thread when you're trying to be quiet.
We have a few hours to go before we should expect any spoilers.
I wonder what it will be. I see 3 basic possibilites. ok 4.
1 - no midweek
2 - 5Star Something
3- SYS (be still my beating heart. don't worry, not putting the beating heart back up.)
or 4.............something we haven't even dreamed of.

SO.....what's your guess?
93f702e3ecb4d6d3c36c26257cc475cd.gif

That's ok Kim. You're the inspiration. You've got glu to do the rest.

So, no worries, we'll do the wondering, and then our lovely glu goddess Kalinda
will probably pop in and surprise us with the teaser.
rs_350x233-140208203109-_KUWTK-_Thank-_Gawd.gif

I'm so excited. aren't you?
Let's get this party started.

Thread's Open.
Sorry, I'm a Bish for Adam Levine.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hmm I'm not quite sure what if it's a throwback one again? Or perhaps it's SYS, if it is I'd be all for it I might have to purchase a few more kstars to help out both my games tho, lol. I feel like this game besides the game i cannot mention cause it was created by another company are the only games I've ever spent loads of cash on. Wow, I just realised that I have been playing this game for almost 3 years now.

Maroon 5 and Adam Levine are amazing!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm a one game type...but I accidentally ended up with three of the game. Believe me, I was tempted to start a guy when I got a new device but I can not feed, clothe and lodge 4 games.

Ok, I would love either the SYS or something new. I love new. But if we end up with a 5Star, I'm good with that too. But I don't know...if they'd add a new item as a 2nd or 3rd prize, that would put a whole new spin on 5Star, and soon we'd welcome them like the other good ones. It's amazing what a new article of clothing can do. It changes a 'oh no cabbage again?' into "Wow. Look at the earrings I got with my cabbage!" Am I right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    SYS is great, but I don't really want to spend more K-Stars to participate. And Glu decided to be stubborn and take away one of the two TB boxes offered. I wouldn't mind a 5-Star TB event, but I want 4 TB boxes like how it used to be, but that'll be in my wildest dreams. Sigh.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's fitting that Koko picked the Sugar music video where Maroon 5 surprises brides and grooms at their weddings because we'll be partying this week! It's a 5-Star Throwback Event with a Throwback Sale. Have fun, dolls!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Ugh, I hate party events. They are so hard to complete. Looks like I won't be getting a TB box this week. :/
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay for midweek! Boo for parties!

giphy.gif

I think I'll just try for the black boxes and if I get something good in those I may go for the gold. Getting past the third box on party events is a struggle so regardless I'm not attempting the TB. I'm working on my reality show achievements and I'm thisclose to reaching the next milestone (#200) so I'd rather focus on that.
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Literally everybody hates party midweeks. Why does Glu keep doing them?

TB events are monotonous as is, no matter if it's pro-gigs, parties or dating. Parties just make them close to impossible.

Why do you need us to become tap slaves? Im seriously developing hand and elbow pain. Is there some sort of sadist at Glu headquarters enjoying this? Cuz none of us are.

Three days of torture to earn a basic useless accessory. I was actually through them to where I was starting to get dresses in my pallets but then you added more items so I'm back to getting accessories I never wanted.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I don't even bother to participate for the midweek events that often anymore. It's pure torture for me that glu intentionally removed the 4 original throwback boxes. That what makes it less enjoyable for me and takes the fun outta the game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »

TB events are monotonous as is, no matter if it's pro-gigs, parties or dating. Parties just make them close to impossible.

Why do you need us to become tap slaves? Im seriously developing hand and elbow pain. Is there some sort of sadist at Glu headquarters enjoying this? Cuz none of us are.

Three days of torture to earn a basic useless accessory. I was actually through them to where I was starting to get dresses in my pallets but then you added more items so I'm back to getting accessories I never wanted.

Your sadist comment made me laugh.. I've wondered the same thing.

Definitely not excited to hear we have a party midweek. I feel guilty when I spend the time required to earn the TB box for these type of events, laundry piles up, dust bunnies take over.. etc. I won't be grinding much. I'll play when my energy is full and see how far it gets me. I guess this is better than nothing? Hmm.
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I don't even bother to participate for the midweek events that often anymore. It's pure torture for me that glu intentionally removed the 4 original throwback boxes. That what makes it less enjoyable for me and takes the fun outta the game.

Wonder if Glu would consider a compromise? Two TB boxes? Please? (Please, please, please.)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
    A party event really? -_-
    I wish Glu would lower the points needed to complete a TB midweek especially since we don't get a leg up with bonus points. 600 is really hard, even during gig events which are arguably the easiest. I want the chance to earn prizes but it's so excessive and tedious. I think something like 450 would still be a challenge but much more manageable.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just thinking about it logically (or mathematically) here...

During gig events, full energy bar completes 2 reality shows.
    During party events, full energy bar completes 1 party.

In other words, party events are twice as difficult/longer to complete, right? But both events requires the same amount of points to complete, does it even make sense to structure it that way? Some of us are already struggling to complete the 'easier' gig events, party events are just not possible.
    PM to add
  • Lana~Lana~ Registered Users 70 Posts
    I'm really glad that Glu heard my prayers about Throwback Sale! I've been saving stars for months now and I'm ready to test my luck. Hopefully, I'll snatch something good. :o
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

LOL!!!!! I know it's not supposed to be funny! It's just so accurate it's hilarious!!!!! I am simply OBSESSED with MidWeek events because they're my main source of K-Stars! Specially with the VIP and the monthly SMC I religiously spend $60 without getting any K-Star. So, MidWeek is a must in my playbook. As for the type of event, if they were ALWAYS professional that would be amazing! I always strive to complete events (and may even sacrifice sleeping hours to do it), so between midweek and weekend events, I am so behind storyline gigs! 💖😘💕💋💐
    They used to be exclusively professional then they started adding dating and parties into the mix, I think just to keep it from being boring. But I don't know of anyone who likes the party events and dating is such a cash drain.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    They used to be exclusively professional then they started adding dating and parties into the mix, I think just to keep it from being boring. But I don't know of anyone who likes the party events and dating is such a cash drain.

I agree, I'd rather just always have professional events instead. I promised myself I would not participate in midweek party events anymore, they require way too much time and energy that I should spend elsewhere. I don't even participate in most weekend party events anymore, with the dull items lately they're just not worth the effort...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm in the same boat Savage, I was just starting to get outfits and see hairstyles in my TB boxes and then they added more. Like come on Glu, at least make the boxes strictly random so people have a chance to be excited to possibly win something worthwhile!!!! These TB boxes are not special anymore when you know you're getting accessories for weeks before getting anything else :rolleyes:

I've actually been sitting out on mid-week events for that exact reason. One step closer to losing my "addicted to KKH" mindset :eek:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Since I almost NEVER (two or three times tops, one of which was the blizzard day) make it to the last, tb box, I just open two boxes now myself. I love the bags and shoes I get, and any jewelry that comes my way. Since I'm not a big tb fan there's a limit to what I have, and so I do get dresses and tops as well. Last week was one of the rare times I even got to the third box altogether. Was not thrilled to get a tile for all that work. Can we please have tiles in the daily gb's? Pleeze??
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    A party midweek event? No thanks. I'm not even trying anymore. Parties belong to the weekends.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I get so disappointed when I hear parties!! (Which is not like me IRL ) it's sooo much tapping for a useless accessory! I got lucky with a TB box a couple of weeks ago and got the gorgeous red New Years dress from 2015 but my luck ran out there! Nothing but earrings, bracelets and bags :( I shouldn't complain but grinding for a pair of earrings at a party event is not worth it!
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Hey everyone! xx

I know I haven't posted here in a while, real life crisis. But anyway, Glu can you please make it 380 points for the TB box? 600 without bonus points is impossible!

Lower the amount of points for this one please, thanks!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
    Bilal! We were looking for you. 1st off, I have to say thank you. I never realized when I was getting the Reality Round Up or whatever they're called, till you said it was during gigs, when I had less than 10 Energy. I can't thank you enough for that info. I always like it when I learn more. What else you got?

Lol. But seriously...can you believe we're waiting for update 6.6 'soon' ? I am wondering if maybe tomorrow we can turn that into 'very soon' Hey, did anyone get a load file?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Is GLU that insensitive? Most people despise Party Midweek. Even Dating and VIP Midweek. Party Midweek events are too d*mn exhausting. We're not robots. We love this game sooo much but we don't want to suffer from any hand disorder for tapping too much. It's too much. Way, way too much. Is it really difficult to give one bonus star for Party Midweek events as a head start? Is it too much to ask GLU to give bonus points during Party Midweek events? Or is it hard for GLU to just remove Party event as a Midweek event? :confused:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Yes to all of this, and also:
    1) What's with the 3 or 4 hour wait to tap on party guests again when for anything else, you'd be able to tap again in an hour?
    2) Why not give us Monday to work on it too? We have jobs and families and lives.
    3) I know Syndra just mentioned it but that no-bonus-star thing is so ridiculously unfair. Who was responsible for this, and what traumatic party-related event in their past has filled their heart with hate? Parties are so disproportionately difficult that it's absurd.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I agree with all you guys have mentioned. It is just too exhausting...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Well goodmorning. lol. I have to say, we're all B*tching about it, but we're here at what time? lol. I'm sorry I couldn't help it. I agree. I often don't get past the 2nd box, I would tap more intensively.....but after tapping for 150 hard tapped event points between 150 and 300, only to get energy. That's when my head explodes. how much energy does it take to earn 150 event points, to get....50 Energy? It's like Spending 20 dollars for a 5 dollar bill. When you hear me grow super quiet....usually means I've given up and I'm off licking my wounds in a business, trying to earn a few stars instead.

But....let's clear the mood...who's ready to Party?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It feels like Satan said "let there be a midweek party event" and then there was. I'm definitely going to pass on it since I lose too much sleep and my RA gets triggered due to tapping so much.
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    It's 10am where I am and I finished my first party 7 energy left from a full bar! 17/25 points oh it's gonna be a long midweek event! Also where are the throwbacks sale items? I don't see a sale in my closet anyone else?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Parties used to be way easier about 2 years ago, we were all so happy whenever we had party events. Then they turned it against us. I'm not b!tching lol, we're not.

It's late afternoon for me, no way am I waking in the middle of the night for this sh!t, kudos if anyone of you are. I'd much rather go shopping than waste my time with this midweek event. Bye, and I'll be back on Friday.
    PM to add