6.6 Update

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    We are looking into this right now. Please bear with us!

Unfortunately if you've already completed the quests, you will not get them again even if you upgrade. All the more reason to upgrade sooner rather than later! ;)

Guys! They fixed this already! I'm so happy! Just wanted to congratulate the Glu Team! 💖💖💖💖
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Unfortunately if you've already completed the quests, you will not get them again even if you upgrade. All the more reason to upgrade sooner rather than later! ;)

Ugh.... can't y'all manually add it for people who upgrade later?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

Now, I'll leave an image that speaks for thousand words:
    m9aL7yG.png?1

Ok we NEED to talk about Julio, but you know...
    KUFteAw.png

oh goodness! LOL

I didn't flirt initially but I might have taken a walk on the beach with him......

More importantly he gets to be shirtless so hopefully the male NPCs get that option in a non april fools style option one day ;3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    The Kindle update has arrived! This feels early.. thanks, Glu :)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    oh goodness! LOL

I didn't flirt initially but I might have taken a walk on the beach with him......

More importantly he gets to be shirtless so hopefully the male NPCs get that option in a non april fools style option one day ;3

I'm haven't pursued the new storyline because Im too busy doing reality shows so that I can FINALLY earn a TB box. However, my Dixie is single and oh so ready to mingle with Julio!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's hilarious! Did anyone's spouse show up when you first met Kim at the hotel? I was wondering because Maria warned us about Julio and then boom my spouse is there. It happened a few weekends ago too when you were supposed to help that chick who was competing with another, something to do with fashion. She kept flirting with me and hubby was right there checking up on things lol.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    That's hilarious! Did anyone's spouse show up when you first met Kim at the hotel? I was wondering because Maria warned us about Julio and then boom my spouse is there. It happened a few weekends ago too when you were supposed to help that chick who was competing with another, something to do with fashion. She kept flirting with me and hubby was right there checking up on things lol.

Yeah I wish my spouse and Julio both fit to screen cap them, but during the whole scene with him asking me to help find his shirt in his hotel room, my spouse is chillin' there in the lobby with us! And he's there when we got back from our long time in his room!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I went to visit Kim for the VIP and now it's frozen, anyone get this? I've hard closed the game and nada, still stuck.

This is highly annoying. Pay for VIP and now I have this glitch which means I can't play the week event right now.

Just an update, my issue was fixed as well! Thanks E&B and Glu!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Yeah I wish my spouse and Julio both fit to screen cap them, but during the whole scene with him asking me to help find his shirt in his hotel room, my spouse is chillin' there in the lobby with us! And he's there when we got back from our long time in his room!

Yeah, mine was there too. While I usually indulge in all the NPC romances - is that wrong? It's just nice to flirt a little and have some fun without being demanded to go on a date everyday - I couldn't bring myself to just leave my guy there and disappear for hours. Bad enough that we already walked on the beach! LMAO
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Has anyone been missing daily giftboxes? I haven't gotten one in a long time =\
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats tried to resist Julio initially, but end up flirting with him and oh yeah Bort was there watching they 'searching his shirt'. I didn't know this side of him...after almost 3 years of marriage and still surprising...way to go B!

However while on set Vats acted professionally of course (maybe if Julio had nipples things could've played a bit different XD), not sure if this decision leaded to the disappointing end of the story, but can't say we weren't warned that he's a heart breaker!

More disappointing than that was to discover that this is the only storyline of the update. Great story, but only story...I'll stick with 'pretty average' update for now.

The Hotel costs only 5 stars. To furnish it costs 85 stars and 50k kash, the 'profit' is up to 3 stars and 2k kash... HA! As if!

I bought it to get the photobooth, but end up with an annoying permanent square on my task list while I don't furnish the hotel.:mad:

There's an ugly albino p e a c o ck, that think he's a robot, asking 150 stars to become the new pet. No sign of the cute monkey, maybe he comes with the rest of the funiture.

Tara my boxes are ok, try to PM the moderators or wait them to PM you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Another Bug/Glitch

I discovered why Kiki was standing in her underwear after I updated ... her shorts are missing from the wardrobe. I just bought them on Sunday and now they are gone :(

NSgm6N.jpg

Sugar the shorts are back in the closet! No more striptease!
    PM to add
  • sadnertsadnert Registered Users 24 Posts
    Well, Julio Romero is shirtless. Where is My shirtless option??
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I knew it would be a great update! I'm really happy we can buy those old VIP items:

7835eca3cd344143a4016750d7af70ca.png

I also bought some other items, I couldn't resist :D

e8a04861f88240859ac56f5873bc4269.png
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Here's a pic of the new pet. Is this how much pets are going to start costing now? Geez

h8uilgb.png
    Thanks Okurrrr for showing! Indeed expensive...
    PM to add
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Thanks Vats!!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    Tara Hey! How's motherhood going on for you? ;)
    PM to add
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My iPad says I can have a free trial...i go to sign up and it says it is going to remove 49.99 plus tax. Wahhhhhhhhhh!

Same thing, I'd love to go on a free trial first, but to pay $50 is crazy expensive for me...
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Avakkg wrote: »
    I knew it would be a great update! I'm really happy we can buy those old VIP items:

7835eca3cd344143a4016750d7af70ca.png

I also bought some other items, I couldn't resist :D

e8a04861f88240859ac56f5873bc4269.png

I luv how you styled your doll because she's most definitely slaying every outfit.

I'm also happy that glu made some of the V.I.P. items accessible now for non V.I.P. subscribers too☺. I have so much stuff to buy on the next V.I.P. event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• WesliciousWeslicious Registered Users 21 Posts
    I've noticed you can't travel to Seoul from Costa Rica (at least on Android).
    Not a major glitch, just something to make Glu aware of.

I thought the bird was cute so bought it as a reason to visit the hotel regularly.
    Be advised, it's a standard 2 energy drop pet. Nothing special for the price.

Screenshot_2017_05_25_19_33_49.png
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Weslicious wrote: »
    I've noticed you can't travel to Seoul from Costa Rica (at least on Android).
    Not a major glitch, just something to make Glu aware of.

I've reported this to the developers and they'll fix it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I have the hotel but why's it called Home? It should say Villa Jardin - Lobby and same for the poolside. Also get rid of the spouse from there.

The renovation task was fun! Make sure you ask about RT each time you speak to Yazmin. :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm waiting for a VIP weekend so I can finish renovating the hotel. I thought it was lot of fun seeing the construction rather than just buying items to place in the building.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I have the hotel but why's it called Home? It should say Villa Jardin - Lobby and same for the poolside. Also get rid of the spouse from there.

The renovation task was fun! Make sure you ask about RT each time you speak to Yazmin. :D

Bilal, your post makes me want to go talk to Yazmin Right Now! :p
    I was waiting for a good VIP weekend to do that quest then renovate the hotel.
    Do you have to purchase the hotel when talking to him or it's like other business that you can go back to purchase it later? (I know it's only 5 KStars to purchase. I'm a KStar hoarder.)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Has anyone received a call from Maria since the update? I have not and before submitting a ticket I wanted to check here first.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    she has not called me since either. someone else had also mentioned it, but i don't remember which thread.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AvakkgAvakkg Registered Users 112 Posts
    I luv how you styled your doll because she's most definitely slaying every outfit.

I'm also happy that glu made some of the V.I.P. items accessible now for non V.I.P. subscribers too☺. I have so much stuff to buy on the next V.I.P. event.

Thanks a lot doll :o
    KKG - KKH - NM: The Empire
    Instagram
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Has anyone received a call from Maria since the update? I have not and before submitting a ticket I wanted to check here first.

I've gotten calls from her. Got a call for the Costa Rica pet and bought it!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    After the mini-load of tomorrow's event a shirtless option popped up at guys' wardrobe:
    7Wa2QSU.png?1

Since my game started to lag when I clicked on the option, I'll assume that is a bug, can't remember which shirt used to be placed there.

Would be great if that was real though. We would need just nipples then.:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!